Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:54 am
no!!!!!! durge is ghost rider now the inner demon in him is gonna hez in hell now  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:57 am
She looked a little happy but sad. "I have to go.." Kairi said and flew away before Johnny saw where she went. She then dissappeared and appeared in the heavens. She looked at Celestial. "Hey Celestial!" Kairi said and went to her. "Hey Kairi! Your bed's ready!" Celestial said and left. Kairi went into her bed and slept. Celestial kept on guard.  

` m a i i

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:09 am
where did she go replied johnny  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:13 am
Dante Aurion
RavenPiper
Then before any of them noticed that she was outside Raven went back into Dante's house and started doing the dishes. It's not like I had to be out there anyway...She thought to herself. And being out there probably isn't going to make a difference in anything....Raven thought and rinsed some pots. But Dante said he loves me...Raven thought and then smiled to herself. "Maybe this place isn't so bad after all. And it's not like I have to worry about Dante being staked like Carniviol," Raven said to the soap bubbles.
Dante walk back to the house where he spots Raven and grins. "You don't need to wash anything you know." He gives her a hug from behind then takes her to the room and closes the door shut. he decids to have some fun with her.

"Well someone has to wash the dishes around here," Raven said laughing as Dante hugged her. When Dante started dragging her towards his room she was a little surprised but at the same time she liked it. Okay now maybe I'll bite him...Raven thought to herself.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:02 am
johnny begins to walk out of sight and finally heads to his home a nic and cozzy 2 bedroom apartment next to the school,im hungry he says as he begins to cook  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:06 am
Roy lost track of Jonny and coulnt find him. So he went back to town. Hmm...should i eat rice or beans today  

outwar

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:13 am
as johnny began to cook he thought wht should i eat ,he then stoped cooking and said i dont feel like cooking he went to his room and laid down  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:15 am
The next day, Kairi wakes up. "Hey, Kairi?" Celestial asked when Kairi was awake. "Please let me go back.. Please?" Celestial asked. "Okay!" Kairi said happily and Celestial fused with Kairi and transformed into Celestial. "Let's go back down." Celestial said and flew down to earth and went to an empty place where no one was. She and Kairi started to practice fighting. Kairi thought of Johnny. "Hey.. Celestial? Could we go see Johnny?" Kairi asked. Celestial transformed and Kairi went to Johnny and knocked on his door.  

` m a i i

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:23 am
huh what potatoes said johnny as he was woken up he went toward the door and opened it he saw kairi and hugged her  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:26 am
Kairi was surprised. "Um... Hi!" Kairi said hurriedly. "Want me to make you breakfast?" Kairi asked.  

` m a i i

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:28 am
"yea"screamed johnny as his stoamach began to cry ummmmmm... i mean no let me make it for you he said  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:30 am
Roy started to twitch. Roy hated when he twitches because that is when he needs to decide on something that he doesnt want to. Fine ill have beans today  

outwar

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:33 am
what do you want to eat johnny asked kairi  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:34 am
"Look... You're not in the mood for eating. I could tell on the other side o the door... Plus! You don't have much food. Let me do it." Kairi said and a cooked meal became in her possesion and she gave it to Johnny. "There you go!" Kairi said as she gave Johnny the meal.  

` m a i i

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:37 am
johnny began to drool staring at the meal "thank you"he said thinking kairi is perfect shes so smart ,so strong "i love u" said johnny as he looked at her time to eat he yelled! looking at the delicious meal  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games