Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:20 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry turns back to normal. and slowly said"bixyll....."then closes her eyes.

bixyll smiled then helped her up and brought her back to her room
"bixyll, i love you."Berry blushes and looks at the ground."i don't wnat to be alone."

bixyll hugged her and blushed i love you to
"you do."Berry looks at him."i don't want to be alone when im sleeping because seymour will try and kidnap me again."

hmmm sounds like you need a guardian wink hehe"
"im summoner looking for a guardian still. wink " berry looks at him in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:21 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"bixyll, i love you."Berry blushes and looks at the ground."i don't wnat to be alone."

"you do."Berry looks at him."i don't want to be alone when im sleeping because seymour will try and kidnap me again."

"im summoner looking for a guardian still. wink " berry looks at him in the eyes.

" i didnt ask to be one but... looks like i already am" looks at berry and smiles  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:27 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

" i didnt ask to be one but... looks like i already am" looks at berry and smiles
"you kept on saving my life ,so your the perfect guardian for me."Berry smiles at him, then leans on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:31 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"you kept on saving my life ,so your the perfect guardian for me."Berry smiles at him, then leans on him.

" yep! * puts arm around berry*  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:36 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

berry falls asleep on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

" heh" bixyll picked berry up and brought her to her bed and laid her down on it " good night and walked back around to the trainging stuff outside ( yea i know its ot night but oh well)  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:41 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

" heh" bixyll picked berry up and brought her to her bed and laid her down on it " good night and walked back around to the trainging stuff outside ( yea i know its ot night but oh well)
Seymour as at the training area waiting there.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:31 pm
Xeggr walks in with his hood up. It was raining outside and his coat was soaking wet. He looked up and you could see his left eye. It was a glare of pure evil. "Anyone here that can assist me onto where to go?" he said in a calm voice.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:36 pm
FallenLight262
Xeggr walks in with his hood up. It was raining outside and his coat was soaking wet. He looked up and you could see his left eye. It was a glare of pure evil. "Anyone here that can assist me onto where to go?" he said in a calm voice.
Seymour laughed."well, more people are coming now."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:57 pm
Xeggr walked to the training grounds outside. It was clear now and the rain was gone. He still had his hood up and he saw Bixyll. "Haven't seen you in a while."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:00 pm
Berry wakes up."I feel much better."Berry looked around."Wheres bixyll?, how did i get in my room...... oh thats right bixyll put me in my room."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:07 pm
FallenLight262
Xeggr walked to the training grounds outside. It was clear now and the rain was gone. He still had his hood up and he saw Bixyll. "Haven't seen you in a while."

" yea where have you been " bixyll started to fight a clone of his  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry wakes up."I feel much better."Berry looked around."Wheres bixyll?, how did i get in my room...... oh thats right bixyll put me in my room."

(( I back! I no know for how long but I back!!))
Drarak walked by the rooms as he made his way to the training area. He knocked on Berry's door and said " Hey....How you feelin?.... Im goin down to the training arena to mess with your boyfriend, you wanna come?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:08 pm
The Dark Paladin
(( I back! blaugh I no know for how long but I back!!))
Drarak walked by the rooms as he made his way to the training area. He knocked on Berry's door and said " Hey....How you feelin?.... Im goin down to the training arena to mess with your boyfriend, you wanna come?"
"im fine"Goes to the door and opens it."Sure and he is boyfriend?"berry looked at drarak.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games