Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:39 pm
Jaden looked around "dont know"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:44 pm
"All snow and Ice... It is quiet hard to tell." I looked around at Amaya, "Amaya, could you fly above and see where we are headed?" I asked.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:12 pm
Jaden nodded "i wont be sniffing anything out for a wile"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:17 pm
"Okay, Maybe we can convince Amaya to lead us until you feel better," I said "do you feel well enough to stand? Or do you need more resting? You must be cold laying in that snow,"  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:34 pm
Jaden smiled "im anything but cold"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:27 pm
"Good thing," I put out my hand to help Jaden up "Are we rushing you?"  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:20 am
Jaden shook her head "no your not rushing me...and besides we need to get moving before night fall"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:32 am
Amaya flew into the sky to veiw the grounds around. There was the ocean not far. a couple miles away. She flew back to Jaden and Keitsume to tell them the news.
"Alright, there's an ocean a couple miles away. Pretty much when you just come out of the woods. I didn't see any creatures, so I think its fine.... I'll lead I suppose, since you're injured Jaden," Amaya said then she took off from the ground, realized she was too far from them then went back to hover seven feet from the ground.  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:34 am
"Thank you Amaya," I said as she flew back into the sky, then back down again. I put Jaden's arm around my shoulder and looked at her and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:35 am
Jaden smiled "you know id be dead by now if it werent for you guys"  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:24 am
"Aw, thanks Jaden. I feel so loved," I fake sniffed, then grinned, "Same goes for you Jaden. If you hadn't been here, I wouldn't know what to do!" I looked up at Amaya and called spoke loudly to Jaden so that Amaya could hear me, "But Amaya would have been the queen of the world if we hadn't met her I bet. heh heh" I laughed and started to follow Amaya closer.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:03 pm
Jaden nodded "well queen of everywere but my mountains" Jaden said smirking "after all im the last surviving clan member...so technically they belong to me now.....if it wasnt so cold id say we should set up our home base there"  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:29 pm
I laughed, "why not? Which would you prefer? Your mountains? Or the other place?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:36 pm
Jaden looked at Keitsume "well thats easy my mountains i've practicaly lived their all my life"  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:18 pm
I smiled, "Shall we make that our base then? I don't mind the cold too much. Its better than here anyhow,"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games