Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
How the Jaft Stole Phunkeh - Presents and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love the holiday season?
'Tis the season to make merry.
40%
 40%  [ 24 ]
I'm gonna frag Santa this time around.
32%
 32%  [ 19 ]
I'd rather just chill at home.
27%
 27%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 59

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:35 pm
*glomp-huggle-clings everyone* I love you guys. crying heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:37 pm
*huggles with sanzo and Kerris*

Thanks ^.^ Hopefully it will heal in a day or so.

I love you too Kerris ^.^

In fact I also love all my Guild buddies. Seriously my life would be so empty if I didn't have you lot to come home to ^.^  

Surazal Dloc

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:37 pm
we love you too Kerri! *clings and loves on*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:40 pm
Yay!

Well, at any rate, I totally wouldn't even want to borrow it until you guys were good and done with it. 3nodding And totally, do you guys have a wish-list for any games to play? I'd love to help out some brothers in need. whee  

Kufasir

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:41 pm
Laz: Yeah, I know the feeling exactly, the ATGer fill my life with joy and love... heart They make me believe in people again. crying *sappy weeping of joy*

Sanzo: *clings and loves back* I love you Sanzo! *huggles* I've been meaning to ask... would you help me with a secret project involving gifty-love and revenge?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:44 pm
Of course I will Kerri, Pandy gave me some of info already *huggles* but not about revenge... I missed the revenge part  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:47 pm
Yay! Group huggles of love! heart *drags everyone in for group huggles*

And a secret project involving gifty-love and revenge? *is intrigued*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:50 pm
ninja Well... I think Viral wouldn't be too OCD as to look at the posts way over here on this page, so... *copy-pastes from PM with Ala cause brain power is blah*

"Viral kinda gift-bombed me for Christmas, so I'm getting revenge for his birthday. ^^ It's not for a while yet, but I'm just starting to get things ready and negotiated now. Best to be prepared, you know. =D And I want him to feel lots of love, cause it's his eighteenth birthday, so I figured, you know, if I got lots of people to help, even just getting one gift each, then he'd have a pretty awesome birthday. ^^ He's been feeling kinda hated in the ATG lately, so I want to prove him wrong and show that people actually do care about him and he is loved. ^^ Do you think you'd be interested in helping? Even just sending him a nice PM on his birthday would be great. biggrin "

Would you guys be interested in helping me? heart *bright shiny puppy eyes*  

Kerrigan_dragon

124-C

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:51 pm
******** you, Set! mad  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:52 pm
but of course Kerri! I'd be more than happy to help out *loves on*

YAY GROUP HUGGLES! *dives in and huggles everyone*

hiya Tsuji  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:52 pm
What sort of gifts would he like, do you think?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:53 pm
*huggles and pokes Tae*  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:55 pm
Well its funny cause I guess maybe different time zones or something but I dont really see Viral that often. But I'd be more than happy to join ins with the plan. ^.^ I have plenty of gold I dont use since I dont do anything on gaia anymore really. I shall get him something nifty me thinks. Anyhting he might like which is under 26,775g?

Oh and I have like a question about landscape. If you are like walking along the grass between to long rows of trees what is that called? Does it even have a fancy landscapey name?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:59 pm
Sanzo: Awes, thank you! *glomp-huggles* ^^

Tae: I'm using his wishlist as the template right now, because it's completely up-to-date, but I'm bothering him into looking at other items all over for lower prices ranges (because the stuff in his wishlist can be kinda pricey). I'm going to try to coordinate gifting, so if people PM me gift ideas they have or what kind of budget they have, then I'll coordinate it, so that people don't go and get him doubles of gifts. 3nodding

Laz: Time zones are mean that way. razz But I'm glad you want to help me regardless. ^^ Oh definitely things he wants under 26,775 gold. biggrin *see comment to Tae above*

*feels love in the air* heart

Heya Tsuji, how's it going? :3  

Kerrigan_dragon

124-C

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:06 pm
@Kerri — I'm playing Age of Empires: Mythologies on my DS and it's pretty much the most *&#!@# aggravating game I've ever played. :X

...but I can't stop playing! gonk  
The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games