Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
what would you do if you woke up with the Avi above you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 531 532 533 534 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ember Terran

Timid Genius

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:11 pm
*Tases*
Yes, I sleep with a charged Taser, what of it?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:50 am
I'd scream, then swear unyielding vengeance against Eternal_PrinceOfFire for cloning me

I mean who else would have done it?  

Ember Terran

Timid Genius

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:40 am
Me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:37 pm
*Blink at the humanoid cat in a tuxedo and collar*

No damn comment  

KBiT

Steadfast Investigator

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hero 100

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:22 pm
Take a look at his face and say "Pingas!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:49 am
A Dark Elf...

If this gets out I'll never live it down xp  

Ember Terran

Timid Genius

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:45 am
Allow me to show you my thoughts....

I'd start a war, of course. A war that would never end and result in the ultimate destruction of all life on Earth. Because Ember and I are just that even matched in ultimate power. (Actually shows that I consider Ember a REALLY good friend. I would NEVER say that ANYONE ELSE had power even coming CLOSE to my own!)

.... and that was the cerebral perception

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:45 am
Ember Terran
I'd wonder where I ended up, and ask her a question, probably.  

kerrowe

Unsealed Miko

36,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300

kerrowe

Unsealed Miko

36,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:47 am
Cerebral Perception

((ahh... bad timing on my part. o3o ))
If she was already getting her world war on, I'd like to watch.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:07 am
kerrowe
Cerebral Perception

Do you know what the ultimate forces of the DC and Marvel universes are?

The ultimate force of the Marvel universe is the Hulk. In the original comics, his power was simply basic superhuman strength, but it's grown enormously since then. Current interpretations of the Hulk have no limit to his pure strength and power. The Hulk is impossible. The Hulk can do anything. The Hulk has punched out every other hero on the planet in one of his rampages. Hulk has torn open the armor of Onslaught, a villain the combined might of every other hero on the planet couldn't even scratch. Hulk has smashed an asteroid twice the size of Earth. Hulk has singlehandedly saved a number of heroes and villains alike from being crushed by a mountain weighing 150 billion tons. Hulk has literally held together a world that was literally breaking apart. Hulk has performed feats of strength nobody else in any universe could even try to attempt.

The ultimate force of the DC universe is NOT Superman. Nor is it Batman. It's the Flash. The Flash has a story much like that of the Hulk's. Not really, but his powers did grow from basic levels. When the Flash first came out, he could barely run at mach speed. Nowadays, in modern depictions of 'the fastest man alive' Flash can run as fast as the Hulk is strong. Think of light and how fast it is, light can go around earth over seven times in a single second. Now imagine being billions of times faster than that. That's not even Flash's top speed. Flash can perform feats of speed nobody else in any universe could even try to match.

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

kerrowe

Unsealed Miko

36,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:18 am
Cerebral Perception
kerrowe
Cerebral Perception

Do you know what the ultimate forces of the DC and Marvel universes are?

The ultimate force of the Marvel universe is the Hulk. In the original comics, his power was simply basic superhuman strength, but it's grown enormously since then. Current interpretations of the Hulk have no limit to his pure strength and power. The Hulk is impossible. The Hulk can do anything. The Hulk has punched out every other hero on the planet in one of his rampages. Hulk has torn open the armor of Onslaught, a villain the combined might of every other hero on the planet couldn't even scratch. Hulk has smashed an asteroid twice the size of Earth. Hulk has singlehandedly saved a number of heroes and villains alike from being crushed by a mountain weighing 150 billion tons. Hulk has literally held together a world that was literally breaking apart. Hulk has performed feats of strength nobody else in any universe could even try to attempt.

The ultimate force of the DC universe is NOT Superman. Nor is it Batman. It's the Flash. The Flash has a story much like that of the Hulk's. Not really, but his powers did grow from basic levels. When the Flash first came out, he could barely run at mach speed. Nowadays, in modern depictions of 'the fastest man alive' Flash can run as fast as the Hulk is strong. Think of light and how fast it is, light can go around earth over seven times in a single second. Now imagine being billions of times faster than that. That's not even Flash's top speed. Flash can perform feats of speed nobody else in any universe could even try to match.

Wow.... that's kinda amazing! c:
I wouldn't have thought of things like that before.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:18 am
That's awesome, but can they tickle a feather? No. Until they can make a feather laugh, they are not so great in my book, and my book is supreme and no other book can be compared to its awesomeness.

*Looks at Kerrowe and gets embarrassed* Did you just hear me talk to myself?  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:19 am
I wonder if Boris can really fly. *chucks Boris out a window*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:22 am
*Flies up through the air and moons eternal, but then the cables break and I fall down*  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 531 532 533 534 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games