Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:53 pm
{Hmmmmmmmmmm...I got nothing either. D:}

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:27 pm
(( D: ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:00 pm
((I hate to say it....but it just may be time to wrap things up and move on.... crying If any ideas come to us in the future, we can always come back to it....))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:59 pm
{I got it! biggrin We could timeskip to after the baby is born, after the wedding, or maybe Daemon could go full out split personality - leaving Larai to try and tame the evil!Daemon as she and Milly keep him inside the cave? As in, he loses most of his self control or something.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:05 am
((Well, Larai, Milly, and maybe the unnamed baby. And I could do after the wedding glee and I guess I could do the full-on Daemon flip out.))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:48 am
{Okay. ^.^ If you'd rather not at all, I can try and think of a couple other things, too. This RP has lasted this long, damn it, I'm not about to let it die. >.<}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:52 pm
(Then let's doooo....post-wedding glee for now and pray something comes to us.)

(Btw, like the new image in the sig? biggrin *assuming this one shows up this time. >.>*)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:54 pm
{Okay. Quick questions about their wedding though - this was after they had their kid, right? Also, what gender should the child be?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:55 pm
((If you want, yes. And I don't know, I think Milly might like a little sister.))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:02 pm
{I forgot to mention how much I love that Darth Vader on a My Little Pony cake. XD Brilliant~

Okai, a little sister it is. Shall I start us off, or would you like to?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:25 pm
(I thought you'd enjoy it. biggrin And let me see here....)

"...I have to admit, when I first heard he was dating my sister, my first reaction included a lot more foul language than I could repeat right now and a lot more violence. Partly because Larai's dealt with enough assholes in the past, partly because of our family's history with the guy, and partly because I, too, tend to be an a*****e." Kai joked with a smile in spite of himself as he stood to give the 'best man' speech that Daemon picked him to do. "Maybe we were all being a leetle over protective--okay, a lot over protective--but if a demon like that can stay with the same woman for this long despite having two kids between them, then by the gods I'll start teaching pigs to fly. Here's hoping this isn't just a phase and you two stay together for the remaining eternity!" he said toasting the couple before sitting back down while everyone else applauded. He just hoped this would be the last time he had to dress up for a very long time.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:55 pm
Larai couldn't help but grin proudly at her brother. He did well, far better than she expected him too. Most would be mortified to have something said in such words, but not Larai. This felt like solid proof that her brother approved of their relationship, like it was finally official that things were all and well. Without even a word she offered Daemon another quick hug, probably the tenth this past half-hour.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:10 pm
Van, also a rare moment to see him with his hair pulled back, much less dressed nicely, stood up soon after. "I'd also like to add that this is probably the first time any god has approved the well-being of a demon. On that note, I am going to shut my quasi-racist mouth now once and for all as I realize there are probably worse guys out there that my daughter could marry. Like Atius. But that would require a certain amount of mental illness for anyone to fall for a guy like that." he joked with a grin before settling back into his chair in between Mala and Larai, lest Mala hug and pamper Larai more than her new husband.

"Good to know that no matter what I've done, I'm apparently still better than the supreme god." Daemon said with a laugh as he gave Larai yet another hug.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:21 pm
Mala chuckled at Van's words, resting her head on his shoulder after he sat down. She offered a small smile, having chosen to keep her mouth shut lest she speak anything inappropriate for such a happy occassion.

~*~

"Of course. You're incredibly sweet, considerate, and loveable. Atius is selfish, ugly, and a failure of a casanova wanna-be."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:34 pm
"I'll have to take your word on that. I seem to be one of the few people here that hasn't had the misfortune of meeting him." Daemon said with a chuckle.

"If I knew what happened to him, I'm sure he'd love to meet you." Van said with a grin. "One more reason for him to hate my guts though; you'd not only dilute our holy power with the blood of a mortal, but that of a demon as well?!" Van said in a mocking Atius voice.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games