Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
UndaCorp is Under Attack! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:48 pm

"SON OF A b***h" Saverio yelled as he took a hit to the back, and rolled on the ground. He twitched once and shot up. Thinking fast he took his belt off and cracked it as he saw he was now fighting three people. He pulled out a stick of gum and started chewing it. "I only do two things; kick a** and chew bubble gum."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:52 pm
After grasping the cable with both hands, Arcanas swung around.

"Oh boy...that was close. It's kind of hard to see in the dark..."

Looking down, he sees that he's now suspended in the center of the shaft.

"Must be the elevator cable...sweet...SHORTCUT!!"

Loosening his grip on the cable, he starts to slide down.  

Arcanas

Hunter

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:52 pm
Slim glanced at the belt.

"Oh, really? I only do two things too; finish my work and beat the hell out of anyone who stops me from doing the former."

((battle monologuing.....it produces the best comedy xd )  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:56 pm

Saverio didn't waste time with anymore small talk. He struck at Slim's arms with the belt. If he could keep all of them on the defensive he could win.

(Lin are there any folding chairs here?)

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

pickle relish

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:57 pm
((Wow this has gone a long way since I was here last.
I only skimmed it, so I know Lin and Slim tried talking to me.
But I have no clue how you got where you are now.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:58 pm
((Why do you ask? Intending on employing some pro wrestler tactics, Savvy? xd ))

Biting back a curse word, Slim lunged forward while he recoiled and aimed a backwards jab at his gut with the handle of her baton.  

Slim95
Crew

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:02 pm
(( Sav... do you think an organization as great as UndaCorp would use tacky-looking metal folding chairs? ))

Lin leaped into the air with grace as he aimed a crescent kick at Saverio's shoulders - trying to make him swallow the gum.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:06 pm

Saverio took a hit to the gut and fell to his knees mouth gaping he lost his gum. He frowned, held back a tear and yelled. "YOU DAMNED WENCH!". He saw lin fly over him. He stood and riped off his shirt throwing it at Slim as he franticly attacked her with the belt. The Shirt made his attacks blind but he was frantic!
((I hoped so. But noooo I guess I'll have to find a better weapon))

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:06 pm
As he slid, Arcanas started picking up more and more speed. He glances down, and notices that the roof of the elevator is coming up faster and faster.

"Oh god...I forgot about the stopping part...hey...is that Ragnell?"

The bronze of the blade shimmers in the faint light, as Arcanas sees it resting atop the roof of the elevator. Not thinking, he tightens his grip on the cable, and winces and the metal cable starts burning through the leather on his glove.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:10 pm
Pickles woke up from her short nap, and noticed they raging battle going on not too far away.
"How the heck did I sleep through that?"
Grabing the butcher knife she had brought up from the kitchen, she entered the fray.  

pickle relish

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:13 pm
Though her free arm was still on the slow side, being that was struck by the earlier flying shoe, Slim managed to swat aside the shirt as it flew at her, though this movement left her wide open for attack. She took a strike to her cheek, and while recovering from that, tears creeping into her eyes, felt another across her shoulder.

"a*****e!" she shouted, firmly landing a numbing smack to Saverio's belt hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:22 pm
"That's quite enough, sir..." Lin scowled as he grabbed the belt - wincing in pain from the sting. "There's no use... you and your friend here are surrounded."  

Sentama Lin

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:31 pm
After what seemed like an eternity, and one long burning sensation, Arcanas had finally reached his destination; the rooftop of the elevator car that had passed by on his entrance into the building.

"Damn, that hurt!"

He looks down at his hands, and sees that the leather is all but gone, and his palms have begun to bleed.

Great...

He closes his fists, though in doing so, a surge of pain runs through both of his arms.

"Okay, that was a bad idea"

Opening his hands, he bend down and reaches for his lost blade. Upon retrieveing it, he hears what sounds like fighting, and shouting. After sheathing his blade, he notices that he's standing on the emergency escape hatch of the elevator. And that the hatch opens down.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:32 pm

"Good I was hoping for a brawl". Saverio felt he broke one hand from slims attack and had to let go of the belt. "Too bad for you I still have the upper hand! One upper hand to be exact, and a FLASHBANG" Saverio faked like he was throwing a flashbang and attempted to kick lin in the groin. He also kept an eye on the girl with the baton. She was going to go down.

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:36 pm
((Oh dear. o_o))

Slim leapt back, bracing herself for what she thought would be an inevitable light and an ear-shattering sound, but when nothing came, she fell back into a relaxed position and glared at Saverio.

"Oh come ON! Escape, at this point, is near impossible! And what do you plan on doing in this place anyways?"

She was getting really peeved, and considered taking something a bit more painful out of her briefcase....  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff