Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Creative Crossroads
Avatars: What does yours say about you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

suz57xo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:55 pm
if there r new items i hafta try out, but mainly it's cuz i get bored.. then match w.e. happens to match. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:57 pm
MunchOnPoop
Mine says that I am a very poor gaian.

I guess I'm not as deep as the rest of you...

Haha.

ROFL!  

suz57xo

suz57xo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:02 pm
Kusaragi
I change my AVI OFTEN... and seemingly on a whim... OK not SEEMINGLY, I just change it on a whim. When I do that i Usually start from scratch and jsut start putting things on (I hardly sell things unless I have a bunch of them) and see what looks good/fits together. Like the elemental explosion hair and the demonic ankle mask I use so much.

I try to keep two color combinations whenever possible, and most of the time I stick with red or black. ^_^

ok, same here, worded in much more detail then i would ever have bothered to. good job!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:34 pm
Huh.
I think my avatar reflects the part of my personality that is locked away. The one that I don't show others.

Saying that I like to dress weirdly. . . . At this time in the morning I don't really know what else my avatar says about me but if someone want's to analyze it go ahead and see what yeah think about it.  

Large Inmate

MunchOnPoop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:14 am
suz57xo
MunchOnPoop
Mine says that I am a very poor gaian.

I guess I'm not as deep as the rest of you...

Haha.

ROFL!

Well...It's true! I spent less than 1,500 gold for this whole avi.

Haha.

Your Avi is really cool, by the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:56 pm
Enethro
Personally, I get a theme in my head and take quite a while building my avatar so it fits that theme. But sometimes i just put a silly avatar together

you are doing quite will on the theme thing. razz
I just like the simple clothing that pretty muchfits my everyday look... i also can't really aford anything very fancy, but that is fine, since i am not spending to much money on cloth in real life either.  

Angeyja

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:21 pm
Uh...since my avi isn't me, but my manga/RP character...it says nothing about me.

But it says my manga/RP character is a girl who is not afraid to take on whatever the world throws at her. And she'll make it look good too!

Or scary, whatever works.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:36 am
My moods usually inspire changes in my avatar. I guess the way she looks at the moment reflects how I feel most of the time. Kinda nerdy, little cute. But mostly nerdy. She's just much better looking than me =)

But ultimately, she reflects the way I'm feeling most of the time.  

EmpathicDesire

Oki dark temptress

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:55 am
well, I create my avi based on what items I think are cool and what I might actually wear (I know I can't wear nine tails) but its also just on what I think would look cute on her.
I don't really care if people like my avi or not, Im doing this as a reflection of me. Its hard to get a theme but I did it once with my account reikiralove and than I had to start over over with Oki dark temptress, so I am slowley bringing back a reflection of me in my avi!! heart blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:31 am
Mine currently says I'm an eccentric Dark Mage who, instead of swords and staves, uses candy canes.  

Reiku Alche

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:41 am
Right now, I'm cosplaying as Balmung of the Azure Sky, from .//hack

I think it's pretty good what with I had to work with.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:37 pm
Welll

I was bored of my old look so I decided to go with a more..

Evil?

Looking...er, look.

Haha  

La La Leprosy

Dangerous Raider

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:47 pm
Most of the time, when I'm building an avatar, I just think of a color or two and base it around that.

But this time, my avatar is a slight reference to Susan, a character from Terry Pratchett novels.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:52 am
my avatar resembles me i love the clothes my avatar has my avatar has the clothes i would definatly wear  

Dorkiies

kittyzero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:00 pm
It depends on my mood when I change my avatar and sometimes it depends on what I like. Its a mixture most of the time blaugh and the season  
Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff