Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ellshiz

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:49 pm
Ellshiz ceased her skipping and started to walk beside Penn. She stared at Penn for a while. Hoping to understand a little more what she'd just been told.
"So you're... different to the rest of these.... these people? I'm not scared. There's only one of you."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:44 pm
Penn smiled more warmly than before, her relief not evident on her outer emotions. "Yeah... I don't suck blood... or at least I try. The temptation can get a bit hard sometimes. But I manage." She paused for a second. "But one of me can be a big deal, too, you know."  

penned ignorance

Ellshiz

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:11 pm
Ellshiz frowned and watched the path ahead of her.

"I don't care whether or not you drink blood. So long as it's not my blood. These ... people.. are no friends of mine."
Ellshiz glared off into the distance, then looked blankly at Penn.

"Why would one of you be such a big deal? Look how many there are of them. Like ants. Squishing one achieves NOTHING."
As she spoke her expression had gradually hardened. She realised that she was glaring again and quick wiped that look from her face and gave a little smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:18 pm
Inmate had been listening to the exchange between the vampire and the other person who's seat she had taken. Thinking to herself the vampire couldn't be more wrong that she was alone.
After Inmate was also a vampire and who knew where another vampire may be?
She sighed to herself and lit another cigarette.  

Large Inmate

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:37 pm
Reiku jumped from a roof-top, down to where Inmate was standing. "You know, smoking isn't good for your lungs." he said, smiling, his fangs exposed. He swished his cat-like tail through the air and smiled. He had no idea what his parents were thinking, making a son like him. Part fox (indicated by his ears), part cat (indicated through his furry body and tail), but also a vampire, none the less. His very existence defied the laws of modern science. But it matter not.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:44 pm
Penn's mouth had turned down. She pulled in another breath from her drag, not looking at Ellshiz beside her. A hard expression creased her forehead and pursed her lips. Then she frowned, saying only; "I sense a bitter resent from you."  

penned ignorance

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:19 pm
*Observes people while eating his ramen as well as giving a few words to his bat.*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:04 pm
"I'm a vampire, smoking won't kill me, the cure will." Taking another puff of smoke, she continued. " Humans, always trying to kill what they fear."  

Large Inmate

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:58 pm
Reiku laughed a little. "How very true about them. Though, you used to be one of them, did you not?" he replied, in his almost constant spell of happiness.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:02 am
seems we have some company *walks over to where Reiku and Inmat are* good day  

Red Glacier

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:09 am
"And that should do it," Ranuu said, putting his bulky, almost comical hat over his head. Giving himself one more look in the mirror, the actor frowned. He was supposed to be a mysterious rogue, but something seemed to be missing. Unfortunately, the man couldn't figure out what that was. "Oh well," he said. "If I can't place it, nobody else will."

He was to play the lead character in an upcoming movie, and to get a feel for that persona, Ranuu was living as if he was, in fact, a rogue. Tipping his hat in a mocking manner to the mirror, the actor once again spoke. "Good day, my dear. I'll be back by the morrow. I swear it."

With that, he made his way outside, walking in a purposeful, nearly-arrogant gait. That was the manner of the character, and so that was now his.

"A lot of people out here," he muttered to himself. "Well, nobody ever got famous for just standing around."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:46 am
A young couple was siting at a table outside a little cafe. The girl was admiring the roses her boyfriend had given her. He was plucking at the guitar in his lap and absently running a finger of his other hand over the rim of his glass. In looking up to say something to her boyfriend the girl noticed the man walking along across the street. She cut her previous sentence off in a flash and was begging her companion to looks in the direction of the stranger while adamantly insisting she had seen him somewhere before.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:29 am
There was snow on the ground and Christmas was in the air. Houses where covered in lights. Windows and doors sported wreaths, with all manner of dried fruit and winter vegetation. Some windows even had candles light in the window sills. It was still several weeks to the day but many celebrators where ready for it. As she strolled down the street, her boots leaving patterned tracks in the road’s snow film, she could see many bundled up in Christmassy attire.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:02 pm
*he stands in the middle of a parking lot alone in exception to his owl who rests on his shoulder* *he leans up against a wall and closes his eyes*  

Red Glacier

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces