Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:15 pm
Reiku switches to Xemnas mode, snapping her fingers. "Oh? And who asked you, Erv? I currently have gathered 3 of the 13 necessary members, not including myself, so, it looks like you're a little misinformed." she said, glaring at Erverain.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:21 pm
"Slim draws comics of her own volition. Just because he gives her incentive means nothing, Erverain." Silver retorted back at Everain.  

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:58 pm
Reiku glances over to Silver. "Ah, there you are, Number II! Very spiffy avi, might I add." she says.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:55 pm
While stifling her laughter at the use of Xemnas' less than flattering nickname....Slim smiled at Erv. "Suit yourself, Erv. Glad to know that you still enjoy my comics."

She turned to Silver, cocking her head to one side. "Oh, I used to draw them completely on my own will and drive, but Undies is what keeps me running these days. I've got more priorities and decisions to make, and he's what reminds me that comics are more important than cartoons. Plus...He's just a very amusing boss, all in all. Don't think I'd continue the doodles without 'im."

Bursting into a fit of giggling, she continues. "Ironic, considering how much I complain about him when he's trying to motivate me, no?...."  

Slim95
Crew

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:13 pm
Skrat looked back and forth between Slim and his first applicant, Silver. He smiled as his "employee," I guess one could say, then turned to face Slim.
"So...." he tried to sound casual, "Does your boss have any plans yet for trying to take me out? Or does he even care? Am I just some tiny little bug to him?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:05 pm
she got up from her bow a little annoyed at being ignored. "what does it matter if he thinks of you as nothing more then a bug? the more he underestimates you the harder his fall is going to be" she leaned aganst a pillar and dcrossed her arms.  

Grim Undertow

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:50 pm
Skrat started putting posters up on the wall of the thread that he had made the previous day. They said "Support TRA" and had a picture of a squirrel in plated armour with a sword and sheild on them. He smiled pleasantly at one he had put up.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:38 pm
"I can't say he cares too much," Slim replied casually, scratching her head. "even when I told him there were traitors. Said 'Feh, it's not like half of 'em do anything anyways...' But that's all I wish to indulge. Whether we're acting or standing by or just ignoring this is up to you to guess."  

Slim95
Crew

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:27 pm
Thaliat looks at the poster with the armed squirrel.

"Hey, Boss, couldn't you have given him a bigger sword?"

She mutters something about not running an army with puny looking weapons under her breath.

"At least it is good to see he's armed. I approve of the right for squirrels to bear arms. Someone's gotta protect all those nuts."

Thaliat grinned at her own joke.

(original pun was much worse, I toned it down)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:56 pm
Aw, Skrattykins <3 You dressed me as Link.  

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Anise_is_my_replica

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:55 pm
Slim95
"I can't say he cares too much," Slim replied casually, scratching her head. "even when I told him there were traitors. Said 'Feh, it's not like half of 'em do anything anyways...' But that's all I wish to indulge. Whether we're acting or standing by or just ignoring this is up to you to guess."
"you know, I would do stuff if ever I had anything to do aside from collecting souls. That business can be a little slow at times," Celes said, and then remembered to add, "And I'm not a traitor! You know, just so you know."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:53 pm
Silver Hellsing

Yup! *pats you on the head* Hope you don't mind me putting words into your mouth, or the cruddy artz. It's ridiculously hard for me to draw well in pen. sweatdrop
Anywho, Silver, you were/are a member of UndaCorp. How many members, total, do they have; and who are they? I need them for my Rodent Revolution notebook *holds up notebook*, so I can easier plot the domination of the wor---er, corporation. ninja

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

Grim Undertow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:09 pm
she sighed. ignored once more "you know, there is a thread with his member list in the market place. i believe that has a list of all of his minions" she frowned "seems lurking around for the last few months has paid off a little bit"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:15 pm
Skrat_teh_Squirrel
Silver Hellsing

Yup! *pats you on the head* Hope you don't mind me putting words into your mouth, or the cruddy artz. It's ridiculously hard for me to draw well in pen. sweatdrop
Anywho, Silver, you were/are a member of UndaCorp. How many members, total, do they have; and who are they? I need them for my Rodent Revolution notebook *holds up notebook*, so I can easier plot the domination of the wor---er, corporation. ninja

Its quite all right, sir. I was more amazed that you drew me as Link. heart

Well, sir, there were a lot of employees. But overall, there are at least twenty or so main ones. And I do agree with Rose (do you mind if I call you that? D: ), there is a listing in the Guild Marketplace with them.

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Grim Undertow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:36 am
Silver Hellsing
(do you mind if I call you that? D: )
(of course not smile )

"WHEN DID I SAY ID BE THE CASTLE DECORATOR??"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff