Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Wild Fantasy- Closed! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:14 pm
She starts picking blue berries from a blueberry bush. When she almost picked it clean, she spots strawberries. She puts the blueberries she picked in a basket and starts picking the straw berries  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:54 pm
Annie drops the berries into the basket and looked for some graped on high vines.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:37 am
She collects all she can for the strawberries.she looks around for black berries. after a couple of minutes searching, she finds a black berry bush. she starts picking them  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:00 pm
Annie returns to Tawny with a giant basket filled with berries. "Maybe enough to survive..."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:29 am
She nods. "Yea maybe. Do you want me to go and hunt for some deer?.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:44 pm
Annie paws her beak a little bit and says, "Yes, but before we do so, we must find a place to live. May I suggest the trees? I hears that wolves are extreamly good at climbing."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:09 am
"Yes, we are but we perfer living in caves. But if you want to live in a tree, that is ok with me. I would not mind at all."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:21 pm
"Caves are just as good. I won't have to use my wings as much..." Annie says. "I'll just build my nest in a high place in the cave. I'll find one..." She flies up and sees a cave. "Head north, there's a cave!" She calles down  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:09 pm
She turns into her wolf form and starts running north. After a couple miles, she finds the cave she was talking about. She grabs a mouth full of moss and starts bringing it into the cave.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:44 pm
Annie grabs twings and branches in her beak and flies into the cave. She looks up and sees that the top HALF of the cave is covered by branches. Annie sets down the twings and branches and looks carefully. "I can live up there. I just have to shoot energy balls for a porthole to get in. Those branches are PRETTY thick." She says. She shoots an energy ball and flies through the hole. "Wow, this place is PERFECT for me to live, it even has stored meat up here."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:43 am
She drops her piece of moss that she had in her mouth. "That is good. I would only be able to go hunting when we need it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:29 am
"What DO you need that moss for?" She asked.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:54 am
"It is.... for my bed...i do not like sleeping on just rock....I like sleeping on moss."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:12 pm
"Oh, should I collect more for you?" Annie asks nicely.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:34 pm
"No.....I think i have enough. Thank you though....."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items