Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Halloween Event Roundup Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  PW
View Results

Lost Phoenix Girl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:54 am
chianachan
User ImageA sigh came out and that emotion that was transparent and glittering

Well, I think the event was pretty lame.
But I like some of the items okay, so it's good I guess.

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image
Yeah they could have made it much better.... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:15 am
As long as there are items involved I don't mind how bad the event was. This was like the waterballoon fight.... only with stabbing and biting and blood.  

angel_half82
Crew

Lost Phoenix Girl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:18 am
angel_half82
As long as there are items involved I don't mind how bad the event was. This was like the waterballoon fight.... only with stabbing and biting and blood.
Thats true stare  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:20 am
Lost Phoenix Girl
angel_half82
Thats true stare

I'm a frikkin Item whore.

I still haven't had the time to combine my computers so I can play stalker. crying crying crying crying  

angel_half82
Crew

Lost Phoenix Girl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:22 am
angel_half82
Lost Phoenix Girl
angel_half82
Thats true stare

I still haven't had the time to combine my computers so I can play stalker. crying crying crying crying
HAHA xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:27 am
Lost Phoenix Girl
angel_half82
Lost Phoenix Girl
angel_half82
Thats true stare

HAHA xd

I just woke up and and got online and I looked at these two computers next to me and then I look at the box for stalker and start saying things like "soon I will play you"  

angel_half82
Crew

Lost Phoenix Girl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:33 am
angel_half82
Lost Phoenix Girl
angel_half82
Lost Phoenix Girl
angel_half82
Thats true stare

HAHA xd

I just woke up and and got online and I looked at these two computers next to me and then I look at the box for stalker and start saying things like "soon I will play you"
Thats great xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:25 am
Lost Phoenix Girl
angel_half82
Lost Phoenix Girl
angel_half82
Lost Phoenix Girl
angel_half82
Thats true stare

HAHA xd

Thats great xd

I can't wait for Star Craft 2 to come out. I'm a HUGE fan of starcraft.  

angel_half82
Crew

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:27 am
angel_half82
Lost Phoenix Girl
angel_half82
Lost Phoenix Girl
angel_half82

HAHA xd

Thats great xd

Yes SC2 will be awesome. I can't wait.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:31 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
angel_half82
Lost Phoenix Girl
angel_half82
Lost Phoenix Girl
angel_half82

HAHA xd

Thats great xd

Yes SC2 will be awesome. I can't wait.

Me either I wish they would make an MMORPG out of starcraft. I think it would blow WoW out of the water.  

angel_half82
Crew

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas