Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
EVOLVES INFO & Cash Shop Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:55 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
No items do not need to be equipped for them to evolve. they evolve based on time of purchase. I'm gonna equip FG4PG jackpot with all of them and watch to see how long each takes then keep record for future referance.

how are you finding all this coolio info out, sakura?

or do you just have magical gaia skillz? heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:59 am
Magical gaia skillz fo sho...

And possibly a evolves FAQ in the site feedback forum...
=)  

FG 4 PG Jackpot

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:06 am
OK updated original post 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:07 am
FG 4 PG Jackpot
Magical gaia skillz fo sho...

And possibly a evolves FAQ in the site feedback forum...
=)

i must say, i'm jealous. xd

i want magical gaia skillz, too! crying

and aren't we special with our white font! heart  

WastelandMama
Crew

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:08 am
I want the giant bottle but i don't want it to evolve. xD I just like having it on my back.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:45 pm
Dear Darwin, JACKPOT!

Fausto's time of first stage evo has been set, 11 days! Test Subject will be updating to new evo soon.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:46 pm
Dr Entropy
I want the giant bottle but i don't want it to evolve. xD I just like having it on my back.

you can choose to switch it to the evolved version or not...i think....

like, when you equip it, the evolved forms before different ways to equip it? maybe???

sakura will figure it out! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:51 pm
bluegrass cat
Dr Entropy

like, when you equip it, the evolved forms before different ways to equip it? maybe???

Every stage is a different equip "position" and you will be able to choose which stage you want thru any part of the evolve process. Not only that but apparently it's going to evolve without notification so you'll have to check the items every day to know exactly when it's going to evolve. Or just keep and eye on the GCD i'm sure the second something happens 20 threads will pop up.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:56 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
bluegrass cat
Dr Entropy

Every stage is a different equip "position" and you will be able to choose which stage you want thru any part of the evolve process. Not only that but apparently it's going to evolve without notification so you'll have to check the items every day to know exactly when it's going to evolve. Or just keep and eye on the GCD i'm sure the second something happens 20 threads will pop up.

hey yo! the spore thingy is also evolving!!! its second stage is "glowing" and its doin' it right now as i am wearin' it! xd awesome!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:58 pm
bluegrass cat
Sakura-Kyoukan
bluegrass cat
Dr Entropy

hey yo! the spore thingy is also evolving!!! its second stage is "glowing" and its doin' it right now as i am wearin' it! xd awesome!

xd *hugs* that's been like that since the day they released them so i cant count it as an evolve. XD *hugs*  

Sakura-Kyoukan

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:59 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
bluegrass cat
Sakura-Kyoukan
bluegrass cat
Dr Entropy

xd *hugs* that's been like that since the day they released them so i cant count it as an evolve. XD *hugs*

well, poop. sweatdrop i was all excited, too!

*snifsnif*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:02 pm
1st stage bottle EVO now showing on Pg. 1. And i updated with some useful info. let me know if it's to confusing.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:04 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
1st stage bottle EVO now showing on Pg. 1. And i updated with some useful info. let me know if it's to confusing.

its not confusing @ all unless you're one of those types who can't find their own a** with both hands, a map and a flashlight.

whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:23 pm
I don't have any of those nifty items. DX I'm too preoccupied with getting some plushies! ^^  

- S i r - D e m i -

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:37 am
Now i want the others to evolve... Damn you gaia! Damn you for making me wait...  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games