Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Donate to create My Dream.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate My Dream Avatar
  Eew.. meh..
  Fugly Az!
  Daw! So pwetteh!
  My ain't you jus teh cutest lil thang ever?!
View Results

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:35 pm
Awts, why is this such a suprise to y'all?
Does this mean that you guys haven't checked out my profile? crying
'Cause it says on there that i'm a housemom/housewife lah.
Yes.. i have KIDS TOO haha 4laugh
Awts, i wish i were a teeny bopper again xp
*reminisces*
But yeah, i'm 24yrs old lah. I'm married and have 2 kids.
*kicks you guys in the shins for not checking out my profile*
talk2hand  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You married early, eh? wink
I thought Symphony was the only mom around here xD
So I guess we have two moms now 3nodding

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:15 pm
Awts, don't single us out like that. You're making us feel old lah [well maybe just me, lolx] stressed
I married at the age of 20. That's not early lah.
My baby girl is now 3 and a half years old, and my baby boy is nearly 2 years old.
I think that's what drew Serenity and myself to each other. We can both relate to one another because we're both married and have kids, lolx 4laugh
I'm a stay at home mommy, so you can imagine how bored i get. I need hobbies to keeps me sane! eek  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:29 pm
Lolz ! 20 yrs old married kinda early , my sis got married at 26 sweatdrop .
Bump for ya 3nodding  

ElevenOone

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:52 pm
Well being Asian you should be accustomed to the traditions of being married before having kids. Not sure if it's the same for every religion or race, but the child is not accepted into the family by the elders, if s/he is born without married parents.
I wanted to start a family early 'cause i wanted to be a young parent, not one of those old ones where your child is in Primary school and you're 40yrs old already stressed
Well things are working out as i've dreamed. I'm married and have 2 beautiful kids. A boy and a girl! So lucky lah C:
All that's left are the material things. Such as a house, lolx. With the booming housing prices it's a lil hard to get a house at my age. I guess it'll just have to wait a lil longer.. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:55 pm
Oh and what made you think i was in my teens koromyst?
Do i seem immature lah? redface  

ChibiMo0n

ElevenOone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:08 pm
lolz ! free bump for ya ! bored to death down here sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:53 pm
BUMP for moms!!!

I got married at 21 and am 23 nearly 24 now. Alot of people get married at like 18 here in my area so Chibi and I got married at old age mrgreen  

Symphony of Serenity

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:35 pm
ChibiMo0n
Oh and what made you think i was in my teens koromyst?
Do i seem immature lah? redface

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No lah xP
You seem like a bouncy bouncy type xD Reading your posts, one can picture you as a cheerful teen. Lol xD
And no, I'm not singling you out xp As a matter of fact, I've befriended one or two moms in Gaia xDDD (Even the LOH guild captain is a mom weeeee~.. xD)

Yay! Bumping for mums as well! ^O^

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:43 pm
BUMP for MoM's! Lol Amen 3nodding
*grabs Serenity's hand and bumps along with her*
Haha 'bouncy bouncy' type huh, i've never heard that one before.. but thank you koromyst, i'll take that as a compliment lah 4laugh
Awts, poor Eleven0one. Since completing your quest you've been bored huh? I can see you keep changing your cuddly pets around on your avi, lolx. I like how they are now lah. Kawaii 4laugh

Oh it seems we have a trend coming.. suffocate ourselves with as many cutey cuddly pets as we can possibly hold or hang from us! 4laugh

P.S How old is everyone lah? I've revealed my secret already blaugh  

ChibiMo0n

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:21 pm
I'll be 24 in january

I got bored and needed to accesorize so i figured pets would work. I can always sell them later when i get bored again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:54 am
lolz yeah kinda nothing to do , maybe i might be questing for impossible things than i won't be bored sweatdrop
Plushie and pets are kinda good investments from what i see in gaia. Like coco , kiki when they are out price is not very high too but boom ! The price rise like rocket eek . I might be questing Kiki ( mission impossible ) but is kinda tired sweatdrop earning 100k + took me so much effort and of cause most of them are from donations blaugh

ElevenOone

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:03 am
User Image

Its good that secrets are revealed...but privacy is taken.. crying

Yay for the moms!!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 am
Yays for dad !  

ElevenOone

ElevenOone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:53 am
Now i am trying something >< i scared it fails but never mind it is just a pixel.  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff