Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Forgotten World (RP create your own character) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what would you do if this happened
  shoot yourself
  fight
  become a demon and except your fate
View Results

technoninja14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:46 am
"now that is 1 fast cat, but im faster" Ryu looks at cat demon and begins to run past her "wait wasnt i with a werewolf?" he loooks around "forget him im after jinkobo" he goes into shadow form and and appears near jinkobo on a nearby roof  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:00 am
*catches up with jinkobo* you! stop acting like a chicken and cme and face me!  

MetalKing94

Squall Leonhart_576

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:32 pm
Jinkobo: *turns around and looks at him blankly while tilting his head sideways*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:14 am
Ryu dives off a building and lands next to the great claws "need a little help?" he draws his sword and readys himself for combat "i have the weirdest feeling hes gonna throw somthing at us....."  

technoninja14

Laser Rain

Dapper Autobiographer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:32 pm
~sneaks behind jinkaobo~
~whispers to others~
im not ready to take their stronghold alone, i found the guards.
lets finish him...
~to jinkaobo~ are you ready to die friend?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:26 pm
yes, i could use some help. *starts clawing at jinkobo*  

MetalKing94

mithtipped

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:29 pm
*catches up to jinkobo* ah, a half breed in true form, very fierce. and others beet me too him also? well, time to get started. *pulls out both wips*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:01 pm
"fine then" Ryu dives at jinkobo throwing multiple shirokens at him and shadow slashing with his dragon blade  

technoninja14

Squall Leonhart_576

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:46 pm
Jinkobo: hahahahaha pitiful your attacking my clone *stands on top of building* now you will all die *points hand at clone and makes it explode making a mass amount of shuriken shoot out of him*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:10 pm
Kurakashi: *stands there in shock* -snap out of it Kurakashi or the others will die- *other personality kicks bak in* i sense Jinkobo and four others *a black wing comes out of his shoulder* whats this only one -yea now i remember my other one was cut off- *rushes towards the others running so fast that the ground behind him starts to break*  

Squall Leonhart_576

MetalKing94

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:19 pm
*jumps back dodging the shruiken* is that all you can do? *jumps on to the building*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:21 pm
*spins both wips to deflect away all of the shruiken alowing everyone else to servive  

mithtipped

Squall Leonhart_576

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:32 pm
Jinkobo: it looks like your all in a hurry to die,well i guess im gonna have to put you out of your anxiety *takes out sword*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:33 pm
Iori: *stands in front of the castle Omen* the portal must be in here  

Squall Leonhart_576

technoninja14

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:05 pm
Ryu looks at cat demon "well.....ummm i know we got off to a bad start but do you think, a demon and a half human half vampire can be friends?" sweatdrop he sences iori "well if enyone wants too i can sence the portal now through the other werewolf" he sinks into a portal and leaves it open  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff