Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE BATTLE SYSTEM! How excited are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How excited are you for the battle system in gaia?
  no, im not excited!
  quite excited, not much though...
  I'm excited
  Im really excited!!
  Uber excited than what you are expecting!!
View Results

Yumi monster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:55 pm
Quote:
How long have people been waiting for a new duke nukem game?? ALMOST 10 years now. How long have people been waiting for a new half life game to come out?? A looooong time. It takes a long time to make something new in the gaming world. If you have too high expectations for something then in your eyes it will end up sucking if it doesn't live up to your expectations. wahmbulance

I quite agree.... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:05 am
A lot of games nowadays haven't lived up to the hype. *nods* I worry Gaia will fall to that too. confused  

Hanku Royiaki

Artanus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:21 am
Metalic_Noodles

Why the hell is a freaking pokemon so popular? I watched that show when I was seven. SEVEN!!!
>.> While I like how simple, easy and mindless the games are they aren't worht more than the quarter it costs for one of the first versions at a flea market.

Weirdos.
~Metalic_Noodles

For one, "So i herd u liek mudkip" is just an internet meme. It has nothing to do with liking pokemon.

Also, your looking at it from a completely pessimistic point of view. Like saying Columbus day is when we celebrate a man bringing small pox and slavery to a perfectly fine civilization.

Pokemon are fun games with a vast variety of different animals that you just can't stand not to love! It has a great puzzle-like story to it, that brings you all over intricate and colorful lands.

Although I am a big geek for Pokemon, I din;t see why anyone should hate it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:25 am
The reason I think people HATE it is because of the show, not the game. I play the game, but GOD forbid I watch the show. So I think it's the show not the game.  

Hanku Royiaki

Artanus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:13 pm
Hanku Royiaki
The reason I think people HATE it is because of the show, not the game. I play the game, but GOD forbid I watch the show. So I think it's the show not the game.

I love the OLD show. The kanto season, Orange Islands and Johto were all great. It's not so much an anime anymore, but a saturday morning kiddie cartoon. Johto is where it started getting kiddish.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:18 pm
Agreed. I watched it when it first came out and stopped after Orange Islands. I got tired of the cliches and Team Rocket needed to die. I grew more psychotic after each episode they were in. It was probably for my own good I stopped watching that show. XD  

Hanku Royiaki

Artanus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:59 pm
Hanku Royiaki
Agreed. I watched it when it first came out and stopped after Orange Islands. I got tired of the cliches and Team Rocket needed to die. I grew more psychotic after each episode they were in. It was probably for my own good I stopped watching that show. XD

No one can be stupid enough to keep pursuing the same stupid pokemon! And even when they don't, they do things around Ash!

I was out of the show when they started calling rice cakes sandwiches and donuts.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:01 pm
OMG are you flippin serious? Sandwiches and donuts?! .......*puts a gun barrel in my mouth* mmmmm....tasty metal....  

Hanku Royiaki

Artanus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:35 pm
Hanku Royiaki
OMG are you flippin serious? Sandwiches and donuts?! .......*puts a gun barrel in my mouth* mmmmm....tasty metal....

Mostly donuts, but yeah. I guess Rice Balls was too foreign and complicated for Saturday morning Kiddie adventures  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:06 am
excuse me, fair guys...
the topic here is about the battle system....
if you want to talk about it...
then find a post same as that...or you
could even post your own 3nodding

no offense guys... smile  

Yumi monster

Akatsuki Knight Shikamaru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:46 am
eek why do i see deathnote character in artanus's sig? question  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff