Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fantasy-Greek Mythology-RP (OPEN-NEEDS PEOPLE....BADLY!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quasar Quirks

Nebulous Astronaut

6,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:08 am
Continuing her trot through the woods, Mikki came across a stream and continued west, following it through the pillars of trees, headed for Macedonia, the village at the foot of Mount Olympus. She may have lived in the forest, but even Mikki needed a job every now and then. But this particular job was exciting, and though her employer couldn't pay very much, he had a wealth of stories and myths of the gods and godesses. That was enough for her. Eagerness overcame her patience, and before she knew it, she was almost flying, running through the trees.

((kay, so posting may be slower for me, as I am at my grandma's house for break for about 2 weeks. I'll try to get on when I can. PS: If you are Artemis's brother,PendragonX9000, does that make you my uncle?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:13 am
"so Z do you have any idea why you were invited? dad's keeping it all very hush hush."
(ya it dose)  

PendragonX9

infinite_personalities101

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:11 pm
Out of breath i finally caught up to apollo. "I'm not really sure, he didn't tell me." she answered in ragged breaths, "but i'm sure whatever it is it's important, if dad's being so secretive. Hey do you think he's sending another hero on a quest?" the thought of an up coming quest tingled through her body. This could finally be my chance to prove myself worthy of being a goddess!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:33 pm
"could be...but for him to call the whole council it must be something big" to himself Apollo wondered why he hadn't thought of that oh well Zahra had always had a better imagination  

PendragonX9

Quasar Quirks

Nebulous Astronaut

6,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:06 pm
Following the river, Mikki came to a bridge that spanned the river, connecting two roads in midair. She climbed up the hill, sat down for a moment to catch her breath. Not many people were up this early, and she saw only a solitary farmer stroll across, while his herd of goats clacked behind him. She waved, smiling, as she got up and brushed herself off. She started walking again, checking the bag at her side to make sure everything was still there, and followed the road to the small village of Macedonia.

Wandering among the stalls of the market, Mikki's mouth watered, and her stomach grumbled as the smells of wines and breads and cheeses wafted up to her nose. She bought a small loaf of sweet bread and a flask of strawberry cordial, and hurried off to her employer's shop. As she opened the door, she heard the small bell above tinkle. "Hello?. . ." She called out into the musty light.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:57 am
"Yeah, it's definately not like dad to summon everyone. do you think uncle Hades will have been summoned as well? if he is then it's huge" zahra said while stretching. she twisted her arms behind her back then released after a few seconds. she continued in shaking her head and arms until she was fully awake and alert. after a while she let go of the subject of the summoning and let her imagination wander freely through her thoughts.  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:53 am
"ya it would" said Apollo as they walked into the council chamber "well this is were we split, your seat is over there and the meeting is about to start"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:45 pm
"Ah, Mikki, you're back! You startled me for a second." A head poked out from among the many bookshelves in the store. Following the head was a small, but sturdy frame that walked with an air of importance. The face had small grey eyes, shining with eagerness behind a pair of small spectacles, a sharp nose, and a wide smile. "Ahaha, Daedalus, I'm sorry. Wanna take a break from work and look over what I've got?" Mikki grinned and patted the bag at her side.

After having a quick catch-up conversation over the bread and cordial she had bought earlier, Mikki heaved her bag onto the table, and lifted its flap. Daedalus looked inside and gently lifted out one of the old books in it. "It always amazes me how you find the best tales without even trying," he mumbled, intent on reading the front page. "Well, you taught me good books from bad, and I just have a nose for these stories," she giggled. "Yes, but still, this is one of the oldest copies of Homer's Odyssey, written in ancient greek. You have more than a nose for this, my dear."

Quasar Quirks

Nebulous Astronaut

6,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Quasar Quirks

Nebulous Astronaut

6,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:09 pm
((wahhh! why has this thread frozen?!?!? It was so much fun, and nothing cool has happened yet!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:28 pm
(because infinate never posts so i'm stuck talking to myself)  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:44 am
"alright catch ya after the meeting?" zahra said accusingly to make sure he got the message. when apollo turned and walked toward his seat zahra did the same. she was seated in front, next to her mother lady hera, her older brother strike and behind her sat her half-brother dinyious ((forgot how to spell it...)) when zahra took her seat she took the liberty to observe everyone in the room. they were all seated around a large marble circular table, at the very front which everyones attention was turned to was lord zeus my father. seated to his right was his brother, lord poseidon and to his left, to our misfortune, was his other brother, lord hades. oh man if hades is here then something is going down!
((sorry guys i've been meaning to post but keep in mind it is summer and me and my cousin have been hanging out at his house all weekend! and i take that comment offensivly, i do to post i've only been gone 2 days so nah!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:26 pm
"well i'll get right to the point then" said Zeus " it seemes that the titans have escaped" a ripple went around the crowd as the news was absorbed "the reason you have all been called here is to decide what to do about it"

(i dont mean to offend but thats how it felt like we had been abandond crying )  

PendragonX9

Quasar Quirks

Nebulous Astronaut

6,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:34 pm
((yeah, we're sorry! And don't cry Pendragon!))Mikki sat staring dully into nothingness, before a sly grin came to her face. "So, this is really that good a book, huh? Well then, shall we discuss my payment?" she said as she stared at Daedalus, waiting for him to hear what she had just said. "Hmm, what? Oh, of course, what would you like?" he said absent-mindedly. "Oh, you know, the usual," she mumbled casually, then watched him eagerly, waiting for her reward for her hardwork.

"All right. How about, The Creation of the Gods?"
"Heard it"
"The Labrynth?"
"Heard it"
"The Odyssey?"
"Heard it" she says with a laugh. "Don't tell me you've ran out of stories? Never though that was possible, Daedalus."
"Alrighty then, have you heard of the Titans?"
"No, I don't think so."
"Then sit back and listen."

'The titans were the first creatures born of this Earth. In fact, their mother was Gaia, or Mother Earth. She Joined with Uranus, and had twelve children. The youngest of these was Cronus, and he resented his father. He fought, and overthrew his father. But when he married, he was worried his own children would do the same to him. So every time his wife, Rhea, had a child, he would devour it. Brokenhearted, she turned to Gaia for help. So the next time Rhea was pregnant, Gaia took her to an island and delivered the child, and named it Zues. She sent Rhea back with a rock for Cronus to devour, and he never knew the difference. Gaia taught and trained Zues, and he went back and confronted his father. Zues gave him a potion that made him cough up his children, and the gods and Titans fought a furious battle. The gods won, but they say that the Titans might one day escape from their prison and take on the gods once more. if that day should come, the world would be thrown into chaos.'

"But I thought the world was already in chaos because Pandora opened the box?" "Ah, well, This is worse than Pandora." Mikki nodded and closed her eyes, commiting his latest story to memory. She had so many, and she loved every single one. She had visited ancient temples for every god in Greece.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:12 pm
....i knew something big happened but the titans escaping? this is bad, this is really bad..... thought zahra, panicked. the entire room was in an uproar that is except for the brothers, they were as calm as could be. but every where else was chaos. psyced up, raving that he could take on any titan with his bare hands by himself. aphrodite was imagining all of the loves that would torn apart from deaths, oh the wonders she was thinking of. hermes was flying in circles around the table repeating the news of the escape.
after awhile zeus let out an exasperated sigh. "thats enough!" he shouted bitterly. hades followed in the rage, "would you idiots shut up and listen to the plan! ares you think your so strong i'd like to see you take me on!" hades growled. and with that everyone was quiet, even ares with his damaged pride was silent.
....whoa.....i've never seen hades that mad!

((i am really sorry you guys, i've been really busy all week on the 4th we had barbeque and the computer was off limits and pretty much all week my cousin spent the night so i'm really really sorry crying crying sweatdrop crying  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:44 pm
Apollo shrank back from Hades even for him the heat was intense. he could understand why Hades was so raw guarding Kronos had been his responsibility and Zeus wouldn't have been happy with him. Apollo leaned forward in anticipation to hear what the plan was  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff