Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
XXXX-XXXX NAUGHTY or NICE XXXX-XXXX [Choose your fate] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
??????????????????
100%
 100%  [ 95 ]
Total Votes : 95

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:40 pm
Angelic_Highlights
hmm i don't think they have a "bad but in a good way" section, damn i am screwed too then lmao

Thats exactly what I was thinking xd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:10 pm
Intriguing. o.o Though you have to wonder...with all of the perverted "naughty" people in this guild...which list would be the "no presents" list? :3  

YukaSilkenFur

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:15 pm
bluegrass cat
wow, that's a lot of omg boxes!

i bought like, i think around 18 of those, and got about 10 ancient chests outta 'em.

and outta those ancient chests i got FIVE of those damn tuga things ((which are ONLY cool because you can have a unicorn horn...but that doesn't do me a whole hell of a lot of good since i CAN'T EQUIP SUPERIOR FORM @ the present time confused )), an angelic bubble, TWO pineapple hats, groucho glasses and some of those heart glasses.

all in all, IT WAS GAY. *stomps* stressed i was really trying for a wtf hat for myself and a demonic bubble for angel but nooooo.

so if anyone wants a pineapple hat, i'm your girl. sweatdrop

anyway, awesome job getting info there, elf! heart

oh really? me gusta pineapple hats :] I bought megroucho glasses too :]]

Xpunkfox28X
21st? That's when Tim Burton's new movie comes out!!Eep can't wait, Sweeny Todd..its gonna be good.

do you even know what Sweeney Todd really is? O.o  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:41 pm
i promise ill be good!!!  

-iSnug-

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:47 pm
Xpunkfox28X
21st? That's when Tim Burton's new movie comes out!!Eep can't wait, Sweeny Todd..its gonna be good.

oh? you like musicals? xd i ADORE musicals!

and @ tsn, you wanna pineapple hat then? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:49 pm
What's a pineapple hat? xD The MP says it's not available in stores, so is it a new giftbox item or something? ^.^

EDIT: Never mind, I'm just out of it xD Just re-read the last page, and...yeah xD  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:50 pm
Sheer_Immortal
What's a pineapple hat? xD The MP says it's not available in stores, so is it a new giftbox item or something? ^.^

its an item you can get from an ancient chest, which you can sometimes get from an omg box...or whatever...

i think its dumb. its just like the stupid watermelon hat, only i don't think you can equip it as a drink. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:52 pm
bluegrass cat
Sheer_Immortal

its an item you can get from an ancient chest, which you can sometimes get from an omg box...or whatever...

i think its dumb. its just like the stupid watermelon hat, only i don't think you can equip it as a drink. rolleyes
Another fruit hat? What's next, a banana suit?

...Actually, that would be awesome xD

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:47 am
bluegrass cat
Xpunkfox28X

haha sure :]

I <3 musicals.

But I think Tim Burton and Johnny Depp are both gross :]]]

and I hate the idiots who decide to go see things like the Sweeney Todd movie just because they did it.

I mean... I waited two years for Across the Universe to come out and I still haven't seen it yet. and people are all 'OMG I LURVE THEBEATLES!!! AHHHH!!!! ' makes me wanna hit people. xD

As my mother would say... I don't appreciate idiots :]

but that's just an opinion.

I collect Broadway soundtracks. On Vinyl. I have been since I was 12 and my mom's collected them since she was 9 :]]

we're magical.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:41 pm
Oh, thank you brave elf! I hope I'm on the nice list 3nodding  

Artanus

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:50 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
bluegrass cat
Xpunkfox28X

haha sure :]

I <3 musicals.

But I think Tim Burton and Johnny Depp are both gross :]]]

and I hate the idiots who decide to go see things like the Sweeney Todd movie just because they did it.

I mean... I waited two years for Across the Universe to come out and I still haven't seen it yet. and people are all 'OMG I LURVE THEBEATLES!!! AHHHH!!!! ' makes me wanna hit people. xD

As my mother would say... I don't appreciate idiots :]

but that's just an opinion.

I collect Broadway soundtracks. On Vinyl. I have been since I was 12 and my mom's collected them since she was 9 :]]

we're magical.

I don't really care too much for Tim Burton but i have much love and respect for J. Depp. He generally doesn't do anything he doesn't like, which makes his movies usually pretty good. Haven't even heard anything about this Sweeny Todd but if it looks half decent i might go see it. I sooo wanna see across the universe too i love good musicals, but i havn't yet either. Next movie i'm planning on watching is Golden Compass.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:02 pm
bluegrass cat
Xpunkfox28X

yeah i love musicals!!!
my mom says its cause i grew up to them and such.
She blames it on my dad...because he was a musical type of person and made me watch a bunch of musicals with him when i was little.

And i have like most of Tim Burton's works, it didnt just happen one day that i decided, OMG I LOVE HIS WORKS!!!!

no, its been quite a while and even so, i am not completely obssesed and clueless about his works and stuff, so its not like its a sudden fandom. I just like how dark and different his movies are is all. Although it kinda freaks my mom out...but oh well...  

iPunk_Fluttershy

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:24 am
hehe i love both tim burton movies and JD dunno why but he is such a amazing actor you should see him in fear and loathing so unattractive but frigging hell he was amzing!!!

i am listening to nightmare before christmas soundtrack XD gotta love it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:38 am
Hmmmm...*thinks real hard* I got nothing. xp

Maybe an idea will come to me when I finish my last X-mas cards! I am so lazy. sweatdrop  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

iPunk_Fluttershy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:15 am
Angelic_Highlights
hehe i love both tim burton movies and JD dunno why but he is such a amazing actor you should see him in fear and loathing so unattractive but frigging hell he was amzing!!!

i am listening to nightmare before christmas soundtrack XD gotta love it.

oh yeah!!! nice choice of music!! ^O^  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces