Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Once, twice and thrice... (christmas eve as of page 8) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss me?
  Yes!
  Nah..
  Er... Who are you?
View Results

Grail Avara

Magnetic Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:53 am

Mmm no surprise there, civilian life is hard to adjust to after military life. Even years later.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:56 am
Reminds me of what I've been told and what I have seen from jail life too, actually. Y'all just aren't institutionalized, and y'all are doing something much better than they are.  

Haha6977

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:44 am
Grail-Shadowblade
Iconised Ghost
lol i study psych, thats pretty depressing. "Most people develop schizophrenia in their early 20s". Ok cool...wait, im 20!

All soldiers have two personalities, if they didn't they couldn't cope with being a killing machine and a normal person without becoming a serial killer or similar...

I dunno about them having 2 personalities. If they did, then I would say that they wouldnt remember what happened in the other personality, and when at home most of them, i think, can remember what happened at war. But having said that, it sounds like a pretty good coping strategy, to be able to "lock away" those experiences in a different personality so you aren't constantly being bombarded by the memories.

However, having 2 personalities is split personality disorder, not schizophrenia wink

Thanks shinsevenx mrgreen it needed a bit of colour, and the compass seemed to work nicely with the pixie  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:28 pm
^__^ No problem, It looks good on you!  

Haha6977

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:49 pm
Hey Grail, I'm new here, but welcome back. =D  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:55 pm
Iconised Ghost
Grail-Shadowblade
Iconised Ghost
lol i study psych, thats pretty depressing. "Most people develop schizophrenia in their early 20s". Ok cool...wait, im 20!

All soldiers have two personalities, if they didn't they couldn't cope with being a killing machine and a normal person without becoming a serial killer or similar...

I dunno about them having 2 personalities. If they did, then I would say that they wouldnt remember what happened in the other personality, and when at home most of them, i think, can remember what happened at war. But having said that, it sounds like a pretty good coping strategy, to be able to "lock away" those experiences in a different personality so you aren't constantly being bombarded by the memories.

However, having 2 personalities is split personality disorder, not schizophrenia wink

Thanks shinsevenx mrgreen it needed a bit of colour, and the compass seemed to work nicely with the pixie

It's close enough to 2 personalities.... When they recount things they seem to be another person.  

Grail Avara

Magnetic Survivor

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:19 pm
Hey, guys. whee
I had a nightmare last night. crying
Oh well, today went better than I expected. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:34 pm
MissMunchieMonster
Hey, guys. whee
I had a nightmare last night. crying
Oh well, today went better than I expected. biggrin

-offers a hug- Aww shame about the nightmare.  

Grail Avara

Magnetic Survivor

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:46 pm
It's ok. Always happens after a horror movie, always...I have no idea why I can't get used to it already. stare

Thank you for the hug! 4laugh

How are you today? ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:03 pm
Dude i remmeber you!!!! Do you remember me?!?!?

(I think u wont, its been so long)  

-iSnug-

DarkerFairytaleDreams

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:07 pm
i dont know you im semi new to the guild...more of a poll whore than anything lol..but anyways long story short...WB  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:19 pm
MissMunchieMonster
It's ok. Always happens after a horror movie, always...I have no idea why I can't get used to it already. stare

Thank you for the hug! 4laugh

How are you today? ninja

hehe don't worry about it and your welcome to the hug ^_^

Kyumi Atsuki
Dude i remmeber you!!!! Do you remember me?!?!?

(I think u wont, its been so long)

Yeah I remember you... Just about biggrin

Grail Avara

Magnetic Survivor

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:24 pm
I'm happy today cause soon I'll have my first small dinner party for Christmas, yay!
What are you going to do for Christmas? ninja whee  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:39 pm

Not a lot this year, might do some drinking though... First christmas and new year where I'm legal twisted

You?

Grail Avara

Magnetic Survivor

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:46 pm
I'm going to have a nice dinner with my family and my bf and his family and maybe a movie marathon. I want to try eggnog, but without alcohol. I have to get better at guitar hero in time for the dinner. domokun  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff