Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Lord, not this! [UPDATED Surgery RESULTS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dentist/Orthodontist?
  MUST KILL
View Results

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:31 am
Iconised Ghost
yay im glad it all went well ^_^ let the healing begin!

Thanks! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:20 pm
O YEAH, NATURALLY STRAIGHT TEETH BBEH! xD

I'll never need braces or retainers or anything EVER!! ^_^  

HellKnight Azrael

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Mephistopheles Incarnate
O YEAH, NATURALLY STRAIGHT TEETH BBEH! xD

I'll never need braces or retainers or anything EVER!! ^_^

famous last words ^_^''  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:28 am
that must have sucked =( yeah its almost impossible for someone NOT to eat candy, I had braces too and, God did i hate it every time they tightened the damn things cry it hurt so bad every time, i wanted to take out my own teeth and scratch my poor gums! also i think ive had about 5 root canals in my entire life, plus maybe 13 teeth extractions and not to count the fillings...i think my mouth is pretty much a pin cushion...lol.  

Chris de Medich

ii_Skull_candii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:09 pm
Angelic_Highlights
Have to agree i hate it too, i am so bad that i wait if i am immence pain to see my dentist. on one occasion i broke the back of my tooth and they had refilled in 6 times, which to me there was NO point concidering it had NO back rolleyes but still none the less they ignored me and did it. [although i was a pain saying it aint gonna stay in, will fall out by tommorow at the latest] and i was always right mrgreen

But of course insted of them dealing with it then and removing it, they left it this time without a filling and of course food got in there, use to have to clean it out but no ammount of cleaning would set it right concidering they left it for too long so i ended up getting serious toothache, i was 18 crying my eyes out chewing at a damn pillow cause the pain was so bad. I refused to see the dentist cause i HATE them bigtime and the dude i always got use to GRIN whilst he was working on my teeth CREEPY. seemed like he enjoyed causing people pain.

So anyway i ended up losing my rag crying to my mum, getting her to make the appointment for the dentist that night, those 6 hours til i could go hurt like hell, then i had to leave the pillow which was soaked and because of that when the cold air hit my mouth OMG i wanted to die. i hated needles and the one was HUGE sorry hun but mine was he had to give me 6 cause they was not working, i was awake the whole darn thing. the nurse asked me if i wanted to hold her hand whilst it was done. my responce "yes but if it hurts im gonna break every bone in that hand" so of course i held no ones hand lol. they removed it and all was done. good and well but even now i am terrified lol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:28 pm
the point of quoting that post was..?  

Iconised Ghost

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:55 am

I think the poster typed something of thier own, but accedentally did it within the quotes.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:41 am
Age 2: Had the first two teeth that came into my mouth pulled because they were infected

Age 8: Three teeth removed due to intense overcrowding
Age 8: Rubber bands for six months in a side of my mouth to correct an overbite.

Age 10: Four teeth removed at once. I had to go under for fourty-five minutes.

Age 11: Braces for two years

Age 13: Braces come off

Age 13: Retainer...which my mom says I have to wear forever, probably about ten years.  

MonsieurSponge

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:34 pm
If it doesnt come from your orthodontist then dont believe it. Parents dont always know what they're talking about  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:53 am
EggaxSponge
Age 2: Had the first two teeth that came into my mouth pulled because they were infected

Age 8: Rubber bands for six months in a side of my mouth to correct an overbite.

Age 13: Retainer...which my mom says I have to wear forever, probably about ten years.

OMFG!!! O.O

OW

I thought you don't get braces until all your grown-up teeth are in?

Can you still feel your mouth or is it a constant numb at this point? o.o I really doubt I'd be surprized if it is just always numb.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:36 am
Metalic_Noodles
EggaxSponge

OMFG!!! O.O

OW

I thought you don't get braces until all your grown-up teeth are in?

Can you still feel your mouth or is it a constant numb at this point? o.o I really doubt I'd be surprized if it is just always numb.

~Metalic_Noodles

My grown up teeth were in when they put the braces on.

And no, my mouth is fine. I actually have a freakishly high pain tolerance and throughout my surgeries and stuff i rarely asked for more than one tylenol.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:05 am
Metalic_Noodles

I think the poster typed something of thier own, but accedentally did it within the quotes.

~Metalic_Noodles

I just read OP and the quoted post. All this person did was quote angelic's post.....

Maybe she is trying to make everyone think it actually happened to her?  

angel_half82
Crew

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas