Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:32 pm
God-Raped-Me
User Image

Well then it would be power sticking out of my pants. You know what, if I were a guy I would get the power piece tattooed above my p***s!

Tae, I was told, by a piercer, that it takes at least 5 years for someone to become a certified piercer.
User Image

I'm by no means a certified piercer. x3 I just didn't have a lot to do sometimes in university.

I don't think I could pierce someone else. I'd be too worried about screwing it up.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:58 am
xd @ GRM's power.
Er, nippies and c**t are a big fat no-wai for me, though I know people who have them done. I want to in my tongue and ten tattoos, total.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:24 am
User Image

Any piercing near the cooch is a big "******** no" for me! When Dante is done with my boobs. I can see myself getting my nipples done, of course should I get the courage to.

I was thinking about the triforce tattoo thing again. If a couple were really into it, Zelda, he could have the power and she could get both wisdom on one side of her lips and courage on the other. rofl . I wouldn't want to know about it, but it would be cute.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:20 pm
I just don't want to puke or faint. And I'm prone to do those things when I get really upset, so... No potentially traumatic piercings...
Though, I want to get my tongue double-pierced, but I haven't had the resources.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:39 pm
User Image

If you're not one for pain I don't suggest that one.

For me to get my nose done it's $20, he's a friend of the family ^_^. I just... I donno. I'm the type where when you pinch my nose I can start sneezing. I don't want to do that with a new piercing... and I just think it would hurt more than a pinch.

But I want it so badly!!! gonk
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:29 am
I don't mind pain or blood, but I can't see it happening to me, or I'll panic. I'm extremely visual - I can be injured and not realize it, but as soon as I see it, I start freaking out (omigawd infection!1!!1one)
So I figure my tongue will be fine - I can't see anything, and I like the taste of blood. So. My logic is ridiculous, n'est pas? biggrin  

The Dinosaur Next Door

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:44 am
User Image

Not as much as you might think Steph. My brother was the same way, now he's just oblivious to most pain.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:44 pm
I don't know if I'm oblivious, but if I don't see what's happening, it's not as big a deal.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:36 pm
User Image

I'm the opposite. I don't need to see anything to feel extreme pain. sweatdrop

I wonder how I gave birth without passing out.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:01 pm
That's so weird the way two creatures that are fundamentally the same can have such different reactions to stimuli. Regarding having kids, it's instinct, I guess. I mean, before medicine, women had to give birth or die on their own, so...  

The Dinosaur Next Door

La La Leprosy

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:39 pm
my nose is pierced, and when i got it done it didn't really hurt.
i was expecting it to hurt like a b***h but really, it hurt less than a pinch.
i think ears are worse than noses.
the area is sore after, but thats to be expected.
now, changing it is a completely different story...
just make sure it's healed before you take it out haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:06 pm
Well, my ears didn't hurt me at all. The only time I felt anything after my second holes (when I was like fifteen,) was when I'd forget and tug the lobes.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:21 am
User Image

My ears burned but that was about it. It's wasn't so bad, because I have 3 piercings in them.

Spiif, did they use a needle or a gun with your nose?
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:37 pm
None. I have toyed with the tattoo thing, but never really liked the piercing thing.  

GideonGidgidoni

-Kandy_Cube-

Magic Girl

19,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:05 pm
XD I has my upper lip, my nose, my left lobe 1 and my right 2 :3

XD i am thinking of a c**t piercing :3

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]