Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
SpiralRabbit's Dream Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are your favourite Red and Black Items?
  I'll send a post and let you no!
  Poll=Gold
View Results

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:45 am
ancantsia
User Image
User Image
Spread Your Wings....and Fly.

Like the bunnie, but this one's wicked, loving it large. xd
Will have to add this to my profile. huge thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:24 am
bump xd  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:40 am
Another bump cause I'm so giddy rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:27 pm
hoppity hoppity to the top  

Adie05

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:25 am
Adie05 I'm hopping over to the Valentine Holiday thread to see what's up!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:55 am
I have lots of rabbit pics Spiral, what kind do you like? funny, dark, cute other?.... xd  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:25 am
SpiralRabbit
Koromyst you just reminded me I knew there something I was meant to be doing. DOH! Updating Affiliates, I will be posting here If I get stuck. I'm assuming I save your stamp onto my PC then upload stamp to Photobucket for instance and then post code into message. I've tried the 'Add Image or Video from Photobucket.com' and it's never worked for me!

Anyone else want me to add them to Affiliates [need a dictionary to see what Affiliates actually means, never used the word before gaia. I do know what it means but don't know how to explain!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hee... I think mine's pretty much simple since I have the codes up for ya! xD

As for the others... well.. here's a manul on how it should be done blaugh
Basically, what you need to do is saving the stamp in your pc. yup. You got that step right.
Then upload onto photobucket or imageshack or whatever imagehost you plese. Photobucket is the easiest since it has the bbcode up and ready for ya.

Adding videos is not yet a turned on feature for photobuck I think.

To use photobucket, simply go to the upload page, hit browse to find your file then hit upload. Wait for a while until it appears in your album ^_^
Then copy paste that link.

But it doesn't end there! You'll also need to know the url of the thread you're linking to blaugh

So basically, it goes something like User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. to get the image clickable.
The url is obviously the url of the thread that you'll be linking to.

If this all confuzzles ya, feel free to ask more xD

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:12 am
User Image  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:12 pm
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:21 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:33 pm
TragicRabbit420
I have lots of rabbit pics Spiral, what kind do you like? funny, dark, cute other?.... xd

Dark and other evil NO cuteness aloud twisted  

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:35 pm
koromyst
SpiralRabbit
Koromyst you just reminded me I knew there something I was meant to be doing. DOH! Updating Affiliates, I will be posting here If I get stuck. I'm assuming I save your stamp onto my PC then upload stamp to Photobucket for instance and then post code into message. I've tried the 'Add Image or Video from Photobucket.com' and it's never worked for me!

Anyone else want me to add them to Affiliates [need a dictionary to see what Affiliates actually means, never used the word before gaia. I do know what it means but don't know how to explain!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hee... I think mine's pretty much simple since I have the codes up for ya! xD

As for the others... well.. here's a manul on how it should be done blaugh
Basically, what you need to do is saving the stamp in your pc. yup. You got that step right.
Then upload onto photobucket or imageshack or whatever imagehost you plese. Photobucket is the easiest since it has the bbcode up and ready for ya.

Adding videos is not yet a turned on feature for photobuck I think.

To use photobucket, simply go to the upload page, hit browse to find your file then hit upload. Wait for a while until it appears in your album ^_^
Then copy paste that link.

But it doesn't end there! You'll also need to know the url of the thread you're linking to blaugh

So basically, it goes something like User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. to get the image clickable.
The url is obviously the url of the thread that you'll be linking to.

If this all confuzzles ya, feel free to ask more xD

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I so love people that explain it better than me rather than letting me just confuse people heart

Your url pic isn't coming up on my PC at the mo so I'll get back to this post when it does... appreciated by the way 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:39 pm
Tragic I'll let you off for being so cute cause its a bump, loving bums mrgreen

EDIT: Oh cr*p did I say bum I meant bump.  

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:45 pm
Utena its all your fault talking about bums and cr*p, still laughing rofl
I'm gonna shut up know before I forget this is PG

*still laughing, no way*  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers