Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
28 weeks later (starts at day one) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what would you do?
  fight!
  run like a infected is behind you!
  become an infected
View Results

technoninja14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:37 am
as they reached the car, Gaz opened the door and slid to the end "Sir get in!" he exclaimed as ryu reached the car but was slammed into the door making it shut "get the hell off" he shouted snapping the infecteds neck, he tries to run around to the undamaged door, but an infected catches up and slams him onto the boot of the car cracking the window, it began to swinging violently at ryu as he tried to protect himself  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:43 pm
gaia name: Zipy54
RP name:Roger
Race:human
job sad if civilian)
appearance: he wears a uniform, hes blond,"6,0", good muscle,wears artic camo, he carries a katana on his back, with a mossberg tactical 500(shotgun),a Raging bull(handgun) on his left leg, and on his right he carreis his MP5(SMG), and ofcourse a medical kit.
pic: User Image
bio:the day outbreak hit he got exited and grabed his gun to kill zombies he racked a kill rate 102, then he joined the forces. and dont piss him off.  

thefuzz54

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:00 pm
Right then roger and his team came fast ropeing off a helicopter, and he blow the zombies up against cars head off. then he and his team fired at will takeing out all the zombies on the car.Roger walked up to the car and stated "need any medical assitance?" Then he and his team, Mallace and Cooper."start up the car and head to base."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:48 am
he jumps off the car and puts a desert eagle to his head "dont.....ever shoot a gun at fellow members unless there about to die"  

technoninja14

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:34 am
Ally jumped from the semi looking back at the scene. "Ryu, Gaz are you okay?" She questioned jogging back to them. Johnson began to back up the semi to the group.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:43 pm
"Sorry about it, i just got a little carried away but im your reinforcements here. Now we need to get back to the base right away there is a lot more zombies back there so how about we start up this car and get going and if any one was hurt im medic. lets get going."  

thefuzz54

technoninja14

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:46 am
(they didnt drive off) "right, your the reinforcements but your slowing us down since we cant fit everyone in the car,nice work" he said walking up to his helmat which had a gash mark on the back where he hit the window "great...."

(new look)

User Image

(cuts on face due to glass in face)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:35 pm
"Ryu, are you okay?" Ally stood beside Ryu examining him. The semi came to a stop near them. She eyed the new guy.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

technoninja14

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:46 am
"Nah im ok, but Mr. triggerhappy over here shattered the window when he shot at me" he said picking his rifle up off the floor "are you ok?" he said looking at Ally  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:38 pm
"Look i said im sorry but the way i see we have 5 options. 1 We leave some people behind. 2 we head to base on foot, 3 we all stay behind.Or 4 we head to a pickup zone that is in the oppisite direction of the base now that way is shorter than the route to the base but there will be more zombies on that route. Or we can search for more cars." Roger told them.  

thefuzz54

technoninja14

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:22 pm
"the only way i see it is to walk it, im not going to risk eny more lives here then there already is, we aint getting no chopper since there is no pick up zone and we have lost contact on the coms. we have to walk, alright! everyone here i need an ammo check now, and you Mr. medic need to check these cuts" he walked up to a pick-up truck and put his rifle down next to gaz turning around and reloading his desert eagle  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:10 am
Then Roger walked over to Ryu and checked out his cuts poured some stuff on it and bandaged it up."You should be fine and you are lucky that the peices of glass that you didnt have infected blood on them, and by the way my names Roger not Mr.medic now what is you guy's names?"Roger asked.then he started to move.  

thefuzz54

technoninja14

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:43 pm
"im captain Ryu and this is Gaz, we are sniper team two but we wasnt always snipers" he looked as Gaz as Gaz said "Ex S.A.S" he said as Ryu answered "but, id prefare if we didnt talk about it thanks Gaz" Gaz answered "sorry boss"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:53 pm
"Well my two teammates names are Mallace and Cooper", Roger told Ryu pointing to the two wth their guns readied to shoot on the look out."And in case you cant tell from our acents we are Americans", Cooper chimed in.  

thefuzz54

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:16 pm
((So I havent been on. I have had a lot of business to take care of.))

"I'm fine, and Johnson, come on down." Ally called back to her teammate. She turned her attention to Roger. "I'm Allen and thats Johnson." She said firmly.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff