Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
to vote or not to vote, that is the question! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D: actually truth is Im just really lazy and I dont want to go..
  : / that is SOOOO un-American of you... oh wait D: ....
View Results

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:45 am
[Tsukasa567]
I call bullshit on a large percentage of women being whores, because if they were, then I sure as hell would have had sex by now. xd

XD rofl... *gives cookie*

@: Angel and Bluegrass: >.>;; kittys horrible that way.. I always end up feeding into these things because i lose my temper ///_; *emo tear* at least its given me something to do though XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:40 am
Knitterz
[Tsukasa567]
I call bullshit on a large percentage of women being whores, because if they were, then I sure as hell would have had sex by now. xd

XD rofl... *gives cookie*

@: Angel and Bluegrass: >.>;; kittys horrible that way.. I always end up feeding into these things because i lose my temper ///_; *emo tear* at least its given me something to do though XD

True. I'm the same way but if I've learned anything from /b/ its never feed the troll. They live to be fed. rofl  

angel_half82
Crew

Arianna Reece

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:33 pm
[Tsukasa567]

I love that x]

But not "whore" in the sense that they live for it. More or less, girls have become increasingly slutty to draw attention to themselves. I'm not saying all girls do this, but a lot do. I'm trying to be general. It's not really anything new either, it's just the sudden uprise in things. Sex sells, and it can get attention for a girl that she wouldn't have received otherwise. Ugh. I have to get so precise with you guys x.x

And the whole Holocaust was in response to something Bluegrass said about how "cause MAKING HISTORY isn't worth upsetting a few idiots with a** backwards ideas of how women should be..." in the sense that the Holocaust made history. The main point of that statement was making history, and so I thought I'd throw that in too.

Hell, I think I did fairly well for not knowing much about politics. Kept a stand for quite some time. . . but all in all, I'm not brainwashed. That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard. Everyone has different opinions, and I still hold that Hilary shouldn't be president. Which was the main point anyway before people decided to go off and try to bring out another topic completely.

Though, I think some people on here take themselves too seriously. Or at least, they take forums too seriously. And I'm kinda in the mood for some food, as always. Candy, anyone? :]

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:49 pm
Glad to see people find my lack of the sexing amusing. xd  

tsukasa_the_quiet

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:11 pm
[Tsukasa567]

don't worry, no one here except for us old married people are getting any anyway.

ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:31 pm
bluegrass cat
[Tsukasa567]

don't worry, no one here except for us old married people are getting any anyway.

ninja

There could be some premarital sexing going on.  

angel_half82
Crew

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:42 pm
bluegrass cat
[Tsukasa567]

ninja
Please, you two aren't old.

And that's the complete opposite of what's supposed to happen when you get married. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:14 pm
I wish I could vote. I've got four more years to go after the Ides of March.

Obama or Clinton is good with me. Clinton will probably win the Primary. It'd be great but improbable if Obama became her vice president  

Artanus

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:56 pm
[Tsukasa567]
bluegrass cat
[Tsukasa567]

ninja

And that's the complete opposite of what's supposed to happen when you get married. xd

rofl who says???

its all about your attitude! i mean, a lot of people SAY "oh, nothing will change!" but you have to WORK to make sure nothing changes!

angel and i have been frisky before we were married, and shall ever-more be frisky!

in fact, i'm sure in 100 years we'll be the TALK OF THE NURSING HOME! xd woo!

and we are SO old.

the kiddos i teach asked me how old i was gonna be, and i told them "i'll be a gogol-plex plus one."

rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:36 pm
bluegrass cat
[Tsukasa567]
bluegrass cat
[Tsukasa567]

ninja

rofl who says???

its all about your attitude! i mean, a lot of people SAY "oh, nothing will change!" but you have to WORK to make sure nothing changes!

angel and i have been frisky before we were married, and shall ever-more be frisky!

and we are SO old.

the kiddos i teach asked me how old i was gonna be, and i told them "i'll be a gogol-plex plus one."

rofl

We are not old.

She is just going through this "I'm so old phase"  

angel_half82
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:17 pm

Five year olds in tube tops, unless these girls weigh 100lbs they can't get much flatter. Five year olds that aren't flat is messed up too.

Seriously, it's like they are trying to create more sexual preditors and *****. I'm not sure how any can legally get convicted for abducting toddlers wereing clothes that even high school girls shouldn't be wearing, shorts so small that if they wear underwear most of it would be seen... stare

Oh, and 3-year-olds in bakinis. Not just a two peice, but in little-kid-size versoins of the ones about 1/2 the size of the person's bra and underwear. geezzz and these kids can not laugh when telling the police that some creepy man was eyeballing them. rolleyes

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:55 pm
angel_half82
bluegrass cat
[Tsukasa567]
bluegrass cat
[Tsukasa567]

ninja

rofl who says???

and we are SO old.

rofl

We are not old.

She is just going through this "I'm so old phase"

scream I AM SO OLD! YOU DUNNO! YOU'LL NEVER BE AS OLD AS ME!!!

crying crying crying

and, metallic, wtf are you talking about?  

WastelandMama
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:48 pm

Someone mentioned whores, and slutty clothes.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:07 am
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

oh. stare i don't remember that...

sorry, but your comment came completely outta left field for me, lol.  

WastelandMama
Crew

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:03 pm
bluegrass cat
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

oh. stare i don't remember that...

sorry, but your comment came completely outta left field for me, lol.

Just call metalic "Captain Random"  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces