Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
Crew and Mod Status Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have what it takes?
Hell yes i do
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Maybe... whats it to you b***h!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
*magic option*
55%
 55%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 27

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:44 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe
I'm just going to post my status right now... I AM going to be on during christmas break, but there are probably many times that I wont be posting... I babysit alot around the holidays sweatdrop So just letting you know that if I dont post that much these next few weeks, I'm not dead or anything mrgreen

ok yea it seems senka disappeared too. I wonder where he ran off to.
Heh... I just made 35 bucks, and WAS going to buy someone something for christmas... but then I decided to get Warcraft 3 instead rofl I'm poor again, suffice to say  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:32 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe
I'm just going to post my status right now... I AM going to be on during christmas break, but there are probably many times that I wont be posting... I babysit alot around the holidays sweatdrop So just letting you know that if I dont post that much these next few weeks, I'm not dead or anything mrgreen

Heh... I just made 35 bucks, and WAS going to buy someone something for christmas... but then I decided to get Warcraft 3 instead rofl I'm poor again, suffice to say

hahahaha, good now you can play WC3 with me... the great Corngasmo!  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:36 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe

I tried to play my first online one, and before I even had any buildings up, the person killed me sad When do you usually play?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:33 pm
Yeah sorry for being unactive I have a reason if you read my grrrr *runs around topic*  

iProfit

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:02 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe

I tried to play my first online one, and before I even had any buildings up, the person killed me sad When do you usually play?

ALL the time, yea dont bother playing the Random Matches if you just bought the game. Tell me your GameName and i'll add you to my list, if i see you on i can school you on how to build. But custom games are the most fun  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:30 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe

ALL the time, yea dont bother playing the Random Matches if you just bought the game. Tell me your GameName and i'll add you to my list, if i see you on i can school you on how to build. But custom games are the most fun
LJ-Kinta is my name (I gots a clan... but no one plays WC3 cry )  

Kinta the Skank

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:32 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe

ok i'll look for you  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:34 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe

ok i'll look for you
How do you look for me?  

Kinta the Skank

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:36 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe

ok i'll look for you
How do you look for me?

i added you to my friends list and if you are on... which you are not. it will show me what ur doing  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:50 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe

ok i'll look for you
How do you look for me?

i added you to my friends list and if you are on... which you are not. it will show me what ur doing
Do I just add you too then?  

Kinta the Skank

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:57 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe

ok i'll look for you
How do you look for me?

Yup just type "/f add Corngasmo"

if you wanna talk to me type "/f msg balh blao; blah blah blah blah"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:12 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe
Sakura-Kyoukan
Kinta_Wolfe

ok i'll look for you
How do you look for me?

Yup just type "/f add Corngasmo"

if you wanna talk to me type "/f msg balh blao; blah blah blah blah"
Alright... you're added 3nodding  

Kinta the Skank

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:07 pm
Have the other mod positions filled out yet?
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:53 am
I understand I haven't posted 500 times or anything but If you ever need me I can be just as dedicated as you,
I've been reading everypost just because I'm bored.
readings a hobby.
I'll help as long as you want my help.
=]  

x__elloxlovex

x__elloxlovex

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:58 am
Well let me rephrase that so it sounds better.
"I'll help if you ever need/want my help."  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games