Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Forgotten World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting?
  Stupid.
  Cool.~
View Results

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:14 pm
Lily wore on an elegant dress a forest green and emerald earrings that glint in the light. She brought a small basket of food and set out. "23 yards to the left of the large opening in the woods, 59 yards into the woods." she repeated in her head. She went the distnance and found the place. She peered through the door and saw Gavin. She knocked gently on the wall. "Hey."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:31 am
Gavn didn't turn his head. He remembered voices.
"Hello Lily! Its nice to see you here" He said as he turned around. "Lets go outside. We can talk while I make you something."
Gavin picked up a perfectly round stick about 7 inches long. He took out a knife and started to whittle the stick.
"So, how are you?" He asked.
Before you know it, Gavin was done whittling.
"I know I didn't give you much time to respond to my questions but here you go."
It was a knife of wood.
"Even in this peaceful place, you never know who could try and hurt you..."  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:21 am
Lily giggled. "It's okay, I take fighting classes, watch this!" she said as a deer came by. She dashed after at and squeezed it sleeping spot. The deer immediately fainted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:28 pm
"Cool! Finally another person who knows that hold!"
He held out his hand to the side and waited for Lily's response.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:32 pm
"Hehe...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:25 pm
Ayu nods toward the forest. Her band members nods their approval and they enter. Ayu sits down after a hour of walking. "Well....guys...I am not sure if any one really likes our gothic, death metal....people say it is too..." She thinks for a second. "Satanistic..." She hisses. "Well...we are not...are we? We just got to prove them..." When her band nods their aproval she smiles.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:09 am
Lily picks up her small basket of food. "So...we go deeper into the forest, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:00 pm
All of the sudden a huge eagle swooped down on Gavins arm.
"Deeper? In the forest? Of course, heh heh..." Gavin was trying to be mysterious.
He walked with Lily deeper and deeper in the forest.
"You've been very good. Now you make go." He turned to Lily. "I was talking to my eagle, Gene..."
Then, he approached a large tree that stood hundreds of feet tall and was very wide.
"Its the center of the forest...It's....Alive..." He said.
He whistled and a red fox ran towards his feet and sat by his legs.
"Lily, I would like you to meet Anthony, he is another one of my pets which I let roam free. I have many that I have met that I give different calls to. Try it out. You just have to believe he'll come, and whistle like I did."  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:19 am
Lily twiddled her fingers in the air, allowing her fingers rubbing together, which made a lilting sound. A large number of canaries landed across her arms  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:34 am
Gavin, mesmerized, watched the canaries build up on Lily's arm(s).
"It is nice to know you have animal friends too." He said.
Then a large booming sound shook the ground. Then another. And two more.
"I...I can't believe it. It is Zuul. The forest monster who keeps this forest trapped in darkness...He is 7 feet tall and is the same shape as a full grown man. I have seen him when I was 5, my parents warned me that if I saw him, not to approach him..." He told. "I...Didn't listen. I went up to him and called him a mean name, and he picked up a small stone the size of my palm and threw it at my left knee. I'm ok, but it hurt."
He wanted to tell her this story as a warning from Zuul.
"This time I have weapons. I can make Eulalia better by ridding this beast. Wait here."
Gavin called paramedics just in case something happened with him or Lily.
He picked up his bow and shot arrows at it. It broke his bow, so he threw knives, and after 4 knives, Zuul picked up a log and hit Gavin in the stomach. He lay there, not known if dead or alive. The paramedics arrived.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:36 pm
"GAVIN!" Lily screamed. Teared streaked down her face. "You foul beast," she said. "DIE!" She thrust her hand into her small basket and pulled out a grenade and two guns. She ripped the tag off of the grenade and threw it forcefully. It exploded on Zuul. It seemed hurt, for it had taken a couple of steps back. "Stand back, I am Lily Lolli..." she began. "The Gun Master!" She shouted. She fired the guns, what came out were blood bullets, probably to most dangerous in Eulalia. Zuul roared in pain and anger and picked up he log he had swung at Gavin. Lily shot the log out of Zuul's hand and began shooting at where the heart would probably be. After a while, she ran out of ammo and Zuul seemed to look very much in pain. Lily stepped in front of smiled, an evil smile forming on her face. A simple word came out of her mouth. "Perish." And from the bullets that were on and in Zuul, blood covered his body and hardened. He fell to the ground. Tears still rolling down her face, she walked to Gavin's body. "I'm sorry, Gavin. It was probably my fault..." She said, the paramedics getting tools. She held his hand in her hands, and said softly,"Please be alive..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:35 pm
Gavin was not dead. He watched through squinted eyes. As Zuul ran away and the paramedics were done working on him, they said "We can't do much more. He's dead."
But Gavin knew he wasn't. He had a condition where he could fake his pulse is gone. Its a dangerous, but effective thing.
"Lily. This is why I came. I wanted to see your survival skills and to get to know you. Also, Zuul is not dead. He is merely returning to his lair to heal.And thanks for saving me...Lily the Gunmaster" And he smiled. "Im ok, just a little pained." He got up and dusted himself off.
"How about we walk to the bridge over the river?"
And he started walking there with Lily.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:48 pm
A wave of anger splashed over her, but like all waves, it pulled back. Lily wiped the tears off of her face. She smiled. "Hehehe...I like to keep my gunmaster identity secret...even to family~" she said. She walked along side him. After ba moment, she stopped and picked up a stick. She eyed some trees and walked over to a certain one. She hit the trunk, which strangely made a hollow sound. A small pack of adult Labrador Retrievers, about 7-10, rushed to her and nuzzled her affectionately. "These are my friends. We hollowed out some trees throughout the forest so we can keep in contact." she explained, petting all of their heads.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:38 am
"Uhh yeah" He started sweating "Sorry about the scare..."
He saw her tapping the hollow tree.
"I love labrador retrievers! Where did you find them?"
Then Gavin made a motion to have Lily follo him to the small bridge above the river.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:45 am
"It's no problem..." Lily said. "Hehe...I found them as puppies and their mother was lying dead next to them... I found them far east." She followed Gavin to the bridge.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff