Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Hey, I'm new :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How's it going?
  Pretty good
  Awesome
  Meh, coulda been better.
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:24 pm
skepiroth
bluegrass cat
skepiroth
Um no, I couldn't care about items.
It's the people i'm looking forward to talking to.
Look at it this way, Would you deal out a person for a bunch of pixels? I think not. whee

stare a lot of people would, though.

Sorry, but what that directed at me? sad

Edit: That sounded abit rude; but what I meant is where you trying to refer to me? smile

I;m thinking of it this way.
Would items benefit you in any way or are they just a bragging right for you aswell as too show off to people.

Of course they are just a bragging right, why else would anyone want them xd but people will go to great lengths to get these bragging rights. People saying that they are hacked to get donations are pretty common at the mo  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:31 pm
I know what my intentions are, I know why I joined this forum. smile
I couldn't give a rats butt for what items I have.
Perhaps it's just like looking at a close-minded person.
Thinking the more stuff you have, the cooler you are. Now looking at the phrase "Dont judge a book by it's cover"

yeah....
Sorry if I'm not making much sense at the moment. Really sleepy, and it's 1:30 AM. Didn't have sleep last night either, I dont think I'll be sleeping this night either.
Strep throat is keeping me up.  

Captain Chunks

Dapper Conversationalist

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:31 pm
Iconised Ghost
skepiroth
bluegrass cat
skepiroth
Look at it this way, Would you deal out a person for a bunch of pixels? I think not. whee

Edit: That sounded abit rude; but what I meant is where you trying to refer to me? smile

Would items benefit you in any way or are they just a bragging right for you aswell as too show off to people.

Of course they are just a bragging right, why else would anyone want them xd but people will go to great lengths to get these bragging rights. People saying that they are hacked to get donations are pretty common at the mo

yup, what ghost said.

look, i totally believe in "innocent until proven guilty", but as a mod, its my job to protect the guild from asshats and to protect the members of this guild from unsavory characters.

i'm not saying you're either, i'm just saying that i have to be cautious. ninja

edit: drink some warm honey for your throat.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:35 pm
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
skepiroth
bluegrass cat
skepiroth

yup, what ghost said.

look, i totally believe in "innocent until proven guilty", but as a mod, its my job to protect the guild from asshats and to protect the members of this guild from unsavory characters.

i'm not saying you're either, i'm just saying that i have to be cautious. ninja

edit: drink some warm honey for your throat.

AssHats razz
I've been using that word while playing Call Of Duty on the ps3 today. EVERY 5 MINUTES. Literally.

Anyways, I'm drinking Warm milk with honey and butter.
It's helping. Thanks smile  

Captain Chunks

Dapper Conversationalist

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:52 pm
skepiroth
Thinking the more stuff you have, the cooler you are. Now looking at the phrase "Dont judge a book by it's cover"

yeah....
Sorry if I'm not making much sense at the moment. Really sleepy, and it's 1:30 AM. Didn't have sleep last night either, I dont think I'll be sleeping this night either.

Well, as i have posted in previous threads, my main motive on gaia is envy of things other people have mrgreen I dont think im cooler than other people, i just want to be as "good" as other people xd

I know what you mean about sleep. Ive been doing uni work until about 2am all this week. 4 hours sleep is not good ._.

Honey and butter and milk sounds good!

3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:08 pm
Iconised Ghost
skepiroth

yeah....

Well, as i have posted in previous threads, my main motive on gaia is envy of things other people have mrgreen I dont think im cooler than other people, i just want to be as "good" as other people xd

I know what you mean about sleep. Ive been doing uni work until about 2am all this week. 4 hours sleep is not good ._.

3nodding

UNDERLINING SOUNDS.

It tastes farely..... tooo sweat.  

Captain Chunks

Dapper Conversationalist

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:03 am
skepiroth
Iconised Ghost
skepiroth

yeah....

3nodding

UNDERLINING SOUNDS.

It tastes farely..... tooo sweat.

I have a big sweet tooth so its probably perfect mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:11 pm
All I'll say is if you aren't the same person then you made a bad choice when naming yourself. lol  

angel_half82
Crew

Artanus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:20 pm
I sent you a couple gifts. I hope you like em'! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:30 pm
angel_half82
All I'll say is if you aren't the same person then you made a bad choice when naming yourself. lol

couldnt the person who accepted his application have checked whether he had posts here already, before they let him in?  

Iconised Ghost

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:56 pm
Iconised Ghost
angel_half82

couldnt the person who accepted his application have checked whether he had posts here already, before they let him in?

Not if he's on a mule. I even think his old mule "Greyish Panda" even sounds way too much like what he changed his name to when i banned Skepiroth the first time Red Pandai, which he used to try and rejoin the guild... only he was stupid enough to leave the picture of himself in his signature so we all knew it was the same guy.

yea... that's the last thing i'll say on the matter  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:09 pm
Iconised Ghost
angel_half82

stare

unfortunately, there is no criteria for accepting or declining membership, so everyone is accepted and then later banned if need be.

keeps things interesting i guess. confused  

WastelandMama
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:18 pm
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
angel_half82

stare

unfortunately, there is no criteria for accepting or declining membership, so everyone is accepted and then later banned if need be.

i suppose it makes the system quicker mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:22 pm
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
angel_half82

stare

i suppose it makes the system quicker mrgreen

yeah, it does.

especially since at least one of us is always on...we all swing a pretty mean banhammer. xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:35 pm
hopefully i will never be on the receiving end xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items