Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Romance of the Immortals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMGSH!!! *points*
  Huh?! Who?! What?! WHERE?!?!?!?!
  Not falling for it. T_T *Secretly looks* >.>
View Results

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:16 am
She feels the girl shift or move."It's okay.I won't drop you.I might be blind,but I can fly just fine."She told her."Are you okay?"She asked,moving forward slowly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:52 am
looks at the girl. "me ive never been better." she says pulling out a fake smile. she doesnt want to alarm the girl.she feels bad for what has happened.  

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:05 pm
"Not you're not.Somethings wrong."She said,scensing her unease and sadness."My other scenses are hightened,I can scense how your feeling right now."She told her,decending slowly 10 feet.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:48 pm
im not sad realy im fine" she says  

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:55 pm
She tilts her head down at Nani for a moment,then shrugs and looks forward."Fine,whatever you say."She said,coasting on an updraft."Are we over a forest or church?"She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:50 pm
she looks down. sighs "neither uve passed both your over a village."  

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:17 pm
"Thank you."She replied."That is good then."She started decending slowly.When she stopped decending she was in an open area.This seems a good a spot as any.And it seems safe.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:58 pm
i just want to thank you for wat uve done noones really stood up for me." she said looking down  

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:06 pm
"Your more than welcome Nani."She said smiling."No one stood up for me in my past,so I'm standing up for the weak,sad,or defenseless."She told her,landing softly,bringing her wings straight out to the sides and slowly turning.It felt fairly big so she gently and carefully put Nani down.She kept her wings open to cool off."I've never flown,let alone, carried someone taller than I am."She said with a smile,giggling softly."So was he your biological brother?"She asked,tiliting her head up in the direction of Nanis.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:15 am
"yes he was...."she feels tired so she opens up her wings and lays down to rest. she sighed looking at the sky  

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:13 pm
She found a rock and sat on it.She heard Nani unfurling her wings."It's lovely to fly."She said softly."The sky's beautiful,isn't it?"She said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:51 pm
very beautiful indeed" she really wasnt paying attention to her just thinking of what is going to happen when her brother returns to their village. she stared in the direction of where it is and thought of going bac but decided not to leave and looked at the sky once more..  

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:08 pm
If only I could see it.She thought."Hey Nani?How about you get some sleep.I'll keep watch,well an ear out anyway,for anything that approaches."She told her,smiling slightly."You're going to need your energy.I never know what I'll have to do or who I'll have to help and or take care of next,or when I'll have to do it."She said."But I'll stay with you as long as you need me."She told her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:32 am
oh thank you" she smiles at her. im so lucky right now she thought and closed her eyes and fell asleep.  

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:33 pm
She heard the smile in her voice and imagined a smile on her face as well.She noticed a change in her breathing pattern."Sleep well."She whispered before getting up and finding the shade of a big tree not to far from Nani.Sitting down she got situated and kept her wings open for extra help catching sounds around them.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff