Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
online purchasing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NO HELLO KITTY FOR THE KITTY!
  *krikrikri*
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:36 pm
aprilness
O_o No I actually don't remember that.

it was about 3 years ago i think. They released him. Probably fined him though  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:50 pm
So was this at an airport?  

Pachelbel Canon

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:22 pm
yup. cant remember which one, it was on the news over here and i remember thinking it was mildly amusing  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:19 am
Iconised Ghost
yup. cant remember which one, it was on the news over here and i remember thinking it was mildly amusing

omg, best part of "meet the parents" is when ben stiller goes on his "bomb-bomb-bomb-bomb-bomb-ba-bomb!" tirade @ the end. rofl

OMG YOU CAN'T SAY BOMB ON A PLANE!

rofl rofl rofl  

WastelandMama
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:08 am
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost

omg, best part of "meet the parents" is when ben stiller goes on his "bomb-bomb-bomb-bomb-bomb-ba-bomb!" tirade @ the end. rofl

rofl rofl rofl

i must admit it is reeeeeally tempting to do that xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:02 am
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost

rofl rofl rofl

oh i know! i still can't get over the whole "no nail clippers" on a plane rule they had going for a while...

i mean, wtf? how am i gonna assault someone w/a $0.99 nail clipper?

((and the excuse of "well, they could use it to cut a wire!" is just ridiculous. this is not a james bond movie or an episode of macguver. its real life.))  

WastelandMama
Crew

Naztakuan

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:59 pm
well that's...........gay eek  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:23 pm
Naztakuan
well that's...........gay eek

what is?  

WastelandMama
Crew

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:27 pm
Ah, once someone called in a bomb threat for the school I went to and they got every student out of there, and into the gym in the middle school nearby. However I am surprised they got everyone in there. Maybe not much of a surprise.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:12 pm
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost

rofl rofl rofl

oh i know! i still can't get over the whole "no nail clippers" on a plane rule they had going for a while...

((and the excuse of "well, they could use it to cut a wire!" is just ridiculous. this is not a james bond movie or an episode of macguver. its real life.))

pfft someone's nails would be more dealy than the clippers. if sharp enough they could puncture and think how most people are very.....cleanly. The dirt under their nails could cause an infection. So xp to that one. What I don't get is the no soap except travel sizes "I shall squirt PANTENE PRO-V into your eyes!!! Muahahahahaha!!!"  

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:56 pm
To the topic of online shops. I have opened my own shop though www.cafepress.com. I bought my Black Mesa shirt though them.

Here is link if anyone wants to look
http://www.cafepress.com/torifreeman

At the moment I am designing something special.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:05 pm
pineapple07
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost

rofl rofl rofl

pfft someone's nails would be more dealy than the clippers. if sharp enough they could puncture and think how most people are very.....cleanly. The dirt under their nails could cause an infection. So xp to that one. What I don't get is the no soap except travel sizes "I shall squirt PANTENE PRO-V into your eyes!!! Muahahahahaha!!!"

Uh, i dont think they are worried about infection so much. Its probably more of a danger that you would gouge someone's eyes out, like the pilot, with your nails or your clippers. But yeah, the nail clipper threat is pretty far fetched. Unless you could disguise a weapon as a nailclipper, sharpen the blades...yeah right

the soap thing is because you can have liquid explosives hidden in stuff like soap, water etc i think  

Iconised Ghost

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:19 pm
Iconised Ghost
pineapple07
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost

rofl rofl rofl

Uh, i dont think they are worried about infection so much. Its probably more of a danger that you would gouge someone's eyes out, like the pilot, with your nails or your clippers. But yeah, the nail clipper threat is pretty far fetched. Unless you could disguise a weapon as a nailclipper, sharpen the blades...yeah right

the soap thing is because you can have liquid explosives hidden in stuff like soap, water etc i think
Never knew that  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:44 am

I order almost everything online. I find it more secure than most in-store purchases.

pseudo optimist

Tiny Animal

21,275 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Artanus

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:02 am
I use my parents when I rarely buy things online. Because I don't have a credit card. And I mail money in to Gaia.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff