Reply Community Lounge
Favorite anime of all time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

karisuno

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:53 am
I really like the series for Inuyasha. but i also like Chrono Crusades (the books better though), Hellsing, .Hack and many more that i just cant remember at this time crying for some reason.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:35 pm
Chrono Crusade is awsome! Inu Yasha! Blood +! DEATHNOTE! Ummmm....Ranma 1/2, Bleach, Shakugan no Shana. heart  

Nici la Fey

124-C

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:08 pm
I would officially like to say to say that Bakuretsu Tenshi (or Burst Angel in English) is freaking awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:18 pm
Haha. I don't watch anime, or television very often -- and don't find myself having the time to read manga so. I only watch one anime, and it's... something that's been named about a million times, but I love it so I'm saying it. sweatdrop

ouran high school host club. (no, ive never read ittt.)

i just found my dvd again. its been missing since january sad
sooo i watched it all today. !

heart  

nataleanne

palnoki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:38 am
Without a doubt hands down it would be Berserk for me. It's both philosophical and action packed. It shows the primodial struggle of one person against all odds and what willpower is truely about. I can't reccomend it enough!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:52 am
palnoki
Without a doubt hands down it would be Berserk for me. It's both philosophical and action packed. It shows the primodial struggle of one person against all odds and what willpower is truely about. I can't reccomend it enough!!

And Caska's hot.  

124-C

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:02 pm
Hellsing Ultimate scared the ******** out of me like ninety times. Win.
-O=O-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:03 pm
as of now my favorites anime are
Bomberman Jetters
Casshern Sins
Medabots
Samurai Pizza Cats
Legendz  

Yoshikazu

Armed Battery

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:20 pm
palnoki
I thought the anime was really good but the ending was kinda traumatizing for a friend of mine so I lost a lot of respect for it at that point. I guess I understood why the ending was the way it was but still... not exactly any warning at all about what was coming.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:13 am
.HACK AND DNANGEL!!!!!  

Dark Kee

palnoki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:04 pm
Sanzoskitsune
I thought the anime was really good but the ending was kinda traumatizing for a friend of mine so I lost a lot of respect for it at that point. I guess I understood why the ending was the way it was but still... not exactly any warning at all about what was coming.

Berserk was always about struggle and having a feral will against the savage hardships that we face. The violence in Berserk was a testimony to the reality that we feel in our own battles, except gut's was made manifest. The struggle for life against all odds eventually takes you to the horrors of war and the director wanted to show how brutal it was, so he needed all that violence. To see guts not give in when everyone around him would collapse, or to have guts succeed against demons when others would die, really makes oyu want ot cheer him on, but it is a very visceral world and the author wanted the setting to be a realistic experiance of whata true hell would be like and I think that was achieved nicely.

That being said I can see where it can be a bit intense xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:06 pm
inukikyo94
Favorite anime show= Inuyasha.

Why?: Because I love Japan and this is based in fedual Japan. I also love the storyline and the love triangle.

Anime Books I Reccomend: Aqua, Chibi Vampire, Ranma 1/2, Hibikis Magic, Inuyasha, Bleach

Inuyasha is possibly the most overrated popular anime!!! Its alright though smile I dont hate it  

Mandrakk The Dark Monitor

Versatile Explorer

jubilantjester

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:19 pm
My favorites are tossed up from DragonBall Z - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - and my latest crack obsession: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:16 pm
I've come to the conclusion that just like the movies, Mangas are generally better that the Anime they make out of them.

but my favorites are incidentally not based off mangas:
.Hack//Sign (must watch box set beginning to end during vacation whee )
I liked Zoids Chaotic Century

I liked Tenchi Muyo best out of the Tenchi stuff I've seen/read
Also almost any Myazaki film you could mention.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

124-C

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:50 pm
Elcia
I've come to the conclusion that just like the movies, Mangas are generally better that the Anime they make out of them.

I disagree. They are different media and have different merits. I enjoyed the 2002 film The Count of Monte Cristo equally as much as I did the book that is its namesake.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff