Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Eating off the floor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you guilty?
  Yes...
  Ew, no.
View Results

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:34 am
Christombal
Being a non-American, i never heard of the 5sec rule before but from what has been said i gather it's like "if u pick it up within 5secs, it's clean"...Assuming I'm right, it really depends on the food. I hear popcorn is a bacteria repellent, especially the one served in cinemas. Besides some bacteria out there r really evil buggers and they sometimes MAKE u drop ur food just to see if u can count to five...

p.s. me hunt boar, me shoot boar, boar goes down, there goes the 5sec rule!
I will always care about you....

I don't live in America and I have heard of the 5 second rule.
...Because I love you!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:56 am
Zaoth Kun
Christombal
Being a non-American, i never heard of the 5sec rule before but from what has been said i gather it's like "if u pick it up within 5secs, it's clean"...Assuming I'm right, it really depends on the food. I hear popcorn is a bacteria repellent, especially the one served in cinemas. Besides some bacteria out there r really evil buggers and they sometimes MAKE u drop ur food just to see if u can count to five...

I will always care about you....

I don't live in America and I have heard of the 5 second rule.
...Because I love you!
I have heard of it too and I know from seeing mythbusters that the 5 second rule is just a myth. 3nodding  

Thanatos Phoenix

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:07 pm
Christombal

I killed my first "raging russian" boar when I was 16 with a Bow. It was crazy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:10 pm
I eat alot of stuff from the floor. For instance, one day I was eating Spaghetti, and then I dropped a piece of meat and I still ate it. Still Scumpsious : 3 I don't believe in that 5 second rule because germs can instanly go on the food, but I still eat from the floor,, sometimes :shock:

breadtoaast

Artanus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:16 pm
Please don't revive old threads over two weeks old unless you have a genuine interest in them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:44 pm
On the floor, who cares? xd

Under the couch, ew.... xp  

Rester.R

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:18 pm
Depends on food and visible ick. >> Like...I ALWAYS eat mac and cheese when it falls...at least if there is no visible ick on it. When the food drops I generally imagine tons of invisible bacteria rushing to it...but if the floor isn't ick and there's nothing on it I'll still eat it...if the floor is ick tho...let the cat eat it or throw it away.

By the way...anyone ever gotten hair of any kind in their food while eating out, but just taken it out and continued eating? ...Even if it looks like a pube? Cus...I generally do...tho I shouldn't...since I watched something behind the scenes where this couple at a pizza place screwed on the pizza before sending it out to the customer. ^^;  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff