Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
[RP] Harmonia's Peacemakers - *Takes Defibrilator* CLEAR! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:39 pm
>.< Sorry to do this guys, but would you mind horribly if I edited my last post a bit? I was rushed and had to post earlier than I wanted, which meant I left some stuff out.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:55 pm
((I'm ok with it. I'll edit my post after if it is needed, though I think mine should be pretty safe.))  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:31 am
Luckily, the last few of Gaiathi's gales have managed to keep the other vampires at bay, only leaving a few stray ones in the examination group's paths. The main Peacemaker group could be seen firing at the stray vampires, while some attacked the closer ones with various melee weapons, for each person seemed specialized in their own style.

"Hey! You're the test group right!" One of the members yelled.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:39 am
((Sorry for coming in so late guys. Lemmie catch up with you.))

Mauser brought the handle of his gun down to knock out the vampire in his arms, and then flipped it over, shoveling it with his foot, he quickly hogtied it, and then caught up with his slowly advancing team. With their flurry of melee attacks, shooting was a very bad idea. So he walked casually behind them by ten or so feet, making sure that nothing escaped through their offensive to strike their rear. He couldn't help but be distracted by Juliaus' and Tsuki's quarrel, and Jacqueline's roof-darting wasn't helping him focus either; occasionally he'd catch himself rolling his eyes and mentally slap himself back into shape. "Excuse me children, but this is technically war." He added in to mostly deaf ears.

((Addition smile ) As soon as Mauser saw the Peacemakers ahead of them, he drew up close, letting his companions take out the last of the stray vampires to talk to the man. "Yes! Are you perhaps our CO? I'm Cadet VonMauser. Mauser VonMauser." He saluted.  

WiskersThCatfish

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:56 am
(( No worries Jimbo; I didn't think I was going to get posts in tonight ))

"Nice to meet you, Cadet." He said with a nod and a small salute before returning to fire at another vampire that walked too close. "I hope your group..." The soldier said, looking at Julius and Tsuki. "...is... as behaved as you? Let me brief you in on the situation here.

"As you know, your group's current objectives for your examination is to incapacitate any hostiles, and you all have been doing that very well. These should be the last wave or two of vampires. I'd like your group to follow us into this last building to provide some backup just in case, and to cover our backs as we clean up any other hostiles."  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:10 am
"That should be a snap." Mauser nodded. "However, I wonder have you're squads simply been neutralizing all of these people? No attempts to capture at all?"  

WiskersThCatfish

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:21 am
"We really can't do much when they're this vicious can we?" He said, motioning the rest of the examination group to get closer. "As you probably heard, the extent of what they've been able to say is something about the rune and help. Otherwise they've been quite vicious and have been attacking all things living. I won't lie; our group didn't expect the rune's control to be this surprising on so many of the villagers here."  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:41 am
"Hmm..." Mauser furrowed his brow, staring just over the man's shoulderin contemplation. "This village is just going to be purged then? That hardly seems keeping by the way of order." He thought for a second more, making sure to speak up before the soldier could speak again. "But I'm out of place." He pulled himself into attention again. "We're ready to cover you when you're ready to be covered, sir!"  

WiskersThCatfish

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:08 am
Gaiathi watched the exchange between Mauser and the officer, feeling a little ill at ease with the direction of their mission.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:08 pm
Julius felt somewhat ashamed of himself after placing Tsuki in the lock. Had his parents not told him to always keep an open mind, and treat others with respect? Still, respect must be earned, he told himself, remembering the girl's foul demeanor. He knew her type all too well. He had faced it all his life in the burroughs of the Second Class. Jealous, conniving, downright vindictive. She was a bully, plain and simple, and he knew that bullies did not take kindly to being stood up to.

So it was no surprise when he sensed her charge, and as her foot was about to touch his back, he was prepared. He allowed himself to go limp, allowing her the the platform, but denying her the chance to damage his spine. As she clambered onto his shoulder, he angled himself towards the ground, and as she placed a foot upon his head, he used the momentum of her push to fall into a forward roll, righting himself back up not a second after her little performance.

"No wasted movement," he muttered quietly to himself as he walked up beside Mauser and saluted the CO...

Xanatos Forever

blue_green

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:31 pm
Tsuki was easily able to spring to her feet from the forward roll and stop next to Julius in front of the CO. She saluted him, as Julius did, then hung her arm over his shoulder in a friendly manner. "Sorry 'bout that, Sir. He and I are much like siblings. I assure you it won't be a hindrance to our mission."

She was good a lying, and even better at keeping her reputation in tact. She had gotten into squables like such before, so she wasn't unknown to be a bit "playful" with her peers. A bit of roughhousing here, a bit of youthful exuberance there. No harm done. She was still young, after all.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:47 pm
Let's see how he responds, Julius thought to himself, wondering if the CO harbored the same bias towards the wonder child. Tsuki's remark could backfire on her, if that were the case. Casually shrugging Tsuki's arm off of him, he went at ease, holding his hands at the small of his back, his feet spreading out to shoulder width. "Apologies, sir," he said to the CO, "Permission to speak, sir?"  

Xanatos Forever

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:12 pm
He nodded sternly at the two before replying to Tsuki. "Siblings... eh...?" He said, mostly to himself, remembering the examination logs from before, not seeing anyone with similar family names. "Siblings or not... this is not the time for shenanigans; act with decorum!" He said, not yelling, but with the same calm sternness in his face. "In any case, as I said to Cadet Mauser here, glad to see you've made it here. Your group will be covering our backs as we check this last building."

His gaze turned to Julius and nodded. "Speak away, cadet. What's on your mind? We do need to rush though."  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:35 pm
"Sir, I have previous knowledge of this area, and as such would like to perform reconnaissance, sir. I can assure you that this Cadet has the skills necessary to remain undetected by the enemy, sir!" Julius spoke with a determined note in his voice, eager to prove his usefulness to the First Class.

In reality, he wished to scout ahead in the hopes he could find his friends still alive, and rescue them before it was too late. I'm sure if the vampires have any hostages, he thought to himself, not daring to betray his thoughts with body language, they would be in this area, the last the Peacemakers have yet swept...

Xanatos Forever

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:43 pm
"Sorry, Cadet, but I can't take that chance. Know the area or not, we'll all be safer in a group." The soldier replied. "Besides... the rest of the area has been scoured. Most of the citizens we've encountered were all vampires or already dead. The only thing left is that main building there."

He nodded twice, once to the group and once to the examinees, and motioned for everyone to follow along to a bigger-sized cottage at the top of the hill. As they walked, bodies could be seen, some similar to the vicious vampires of before, marked with a combination of claw marks and gun shots. Other bodies looked more docile, innocent, but dead all the same, in the same manner. At last they reached the cottage on the hill.

"Get ready..." He said to his group as he moved his hand toward the door.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff