Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Topic making failure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:40 pm
Iconised Ghost
jfm567
Iconised Ghost
jfm567
Iconised Ghost
yay vista lovers ^-^ vista gets such a bad reputation, but its so lovely

its all mac's fault.

how so?

with their unjustly biased commercials.

ah yes. They show it as simple, sleek, easy to use. Idiot proof

Make a machine for idiots, and idiots will use it mrgreen

i messed with a mac at best buy and it looked like it had itunes, safari, and a calender............ thats it............. looks like it would get boring after a while.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:38 pm
jfm567
Iconised Ghost
jfm567
Iconised Ghost
jfm567
Iconised Ghost
yay vista lovers ^-^ vista gets such a bad reputation, but its so lovely

its all mac's fault.

how so?

with their unjustly biased commercials.

ah yes. They show it as simple, sleek, easy to use. Idiot proof

Make a machine for idiots, and idiots will use it mrgreen

i messed with a mac at best buy and it looked like it had itunes, safari, and a calender............ thats it............. looks like it would get boring after a while.

yup, pretty much. Macs look so nice and pretty, but i'd still take windows over it. Especially now that vista looks just as nice, without the disadvantage of being made for macs xd  

Iconised Ghost

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:03 am
jfm567
Metalic_Noodles
jfm567
Metalic_Noodles
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles

#1 Can only get dial-up or satellite. satellite is a fortune and expensive from what I hear, and you and jfm haven't pointed me in the direction of phone-DSL.

#2 It does work for recent history, but the side bar doesn't have restore closed tab, or restore session.

#3 Can't edit or add passwords/logins manually

#4 I have enough problems with Fx2, why the hell should I bother with 3? From what I last saw 3 doesn't fully support most plugins anyway. The error means MS is full of crap heads (old news) but apparently their servers have gained AI and hate me like my ISP's servers and my computer.

I can't reformat because I gots too much s**t and only 3 2gb flash drives.

I can't reinstall because I used a borrowed disk from a friend of a friend. Too hard to get it back to try again.

~Metalic_Noodles

No one ever said there was a solution for everything.

emo I'm just too good of a computer breaker then?

~Metalic_Noodles

its pretty easy to get a copy of windows 2000 these days. its a very good operating system, but i legally cant tell you how to get it.

I have a 95 disc. Thing is, these days XP is the old OS, the win OS that everything still works on, and is more awesome than the newer OSs.

~Metalic_Noodles

windows 2000 sp4 is just about the same damn thing as xp, it just doesnt look as "good".

also, have you even used vista? personally, i love it.

WINDOWS SERVER 2003 REPRESENTIN'

It's just like 2003 R2 is just like 2000 in appearance, but with more features than XP, and the addition of XP compatibility mode.

._. I'm still waiting to get ahold of Windows Server 2008 to replace vista with.

Edit: Nvm, I just did.
Link, lulz I has download code.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:26 am
Exmucane
jfm567
Metalic_Noodles
jfm567
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

its pretty easy to get a copy of windows 2000 these days. its a very good operating system, but i legally cant tell you how to get it.

I have a 95 disc. Thing is, these days XP is the old OS, the win OS that everything still works on, and is more awesome than the newer OSs.

~Metalic_Noodles

windows 2000 sp4 is just about the same damn thing as xp, it just doesnt look as "good".

It's just like 2003 R2 is just like 2000 in appearance, but with more features than XP, and the addition of XP compatibility mode.

._. I'm still waiting to get ahold of Windows Server 2008 to replace vista with.

only 1.5 gb? i see a problem with that. vista is a LOT larger than that. but then again ive never messed with windows server.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:17 am
jfm567
Exmucane
jfm567
Metalic_Noodles
jfm567
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

only 1.5 gb? i see a problem with that. vista is a LOT larger than that. but then again ive never messed with windows server.

It extracts to 2.48... Still smaller than Vista, but vista is full of junk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:14 pm
Exmucane
jfm567
Exmucane
jfm567
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

It extracts to 2.48... Still smaller than Vista, but vista is full of junk.

your damn right it is! mostly crap ill never even look at, but some of it has been useful. like netwaiting.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:01 pm

Um... a few hours for 40 mbs...

Screw you guys. talk2hand

~Metalic_Noodles

General Discussion