Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
What anime is FG4PG watching? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anime?
  YAY!
  NAY!
  Sometimes....
  PW
View Results

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:22 pm
spikester108
Gintama, Black Cat and Busou Renkin
I'm slightly familiar with Black Cat and Busou Renkin, but what's Gintama about?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:40 pm
Komui Lee XII
bluegrass cat

rosario + vampire: eechi-comedy/romance! yay! its about a boy who can't get into ANY school, except one day his dad "steals" an acceptance letter for him. only thing is, that letter is from a school for monsters! xd he meets a uber-cutie who "likes his smell" because she's a vampire, but a sweet vampire! its all about him having to keep his humanity a secret because if they find out, he'll be executed. his vampire wanna-be gf knows, of course, since she's all about having him for breakfast, but no one else does. its cute and sweet and fluffy and when his gf "transforms" into her full vamp self, her boobs and booty get bigger, so who can argue with the awesomeness of that, right? xd
rofl... Rosario+Vampire is so wicked... I've been reading the manga so I'm not sure what's going on in the anime.. But I heard season 2 of the anime is coming out soon.

dude, yes it is!!!

xd i am so excited!!! moka-chan's transformation scenes alone are worth watching the anime for! 3nodding  

WastelandMama
Crew

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:50 pm
bluegrass cat
Komui Lee XII
bluegrass cat

rosario + vampire: eechi-comedy/romance! yay! its about a boy who can't get into ANY school, except one day his dad "steals" an acceptance letter for him. only thing is, that letter is from a school for monsters! xd he meets a uber-cutie who "likes his smell" because she's a vampire, but a sweet vampire! its all about him having to keep his humanity a secret because if they find out, he'll be executed. his vampire wanna-be gf knows, of course, since she's all about having him for breakfast, but no one else does. its cute and sweet and fluffy and when his gf "transforms" into her full vamp self, her boobs and booty get bigger, so who can argue with the awesomeness of that, right? xd
rofl... Rosario+Vampire is so wicked... I've been reading the manga so I'm not sure what's going on in the anime.. But I heard season 2 of the anime is coming out soon.

dude, yes it is!!!
xd i am so excited!!! moka-chan's transformation scenes alone are worth watching the anime for! 3nodding
lol... I'll give it a try... Aside from finishing the released manga, I've also started episode 1.

I'm a little... Well... I can't describe it...

I'm just uneasy about what happens after Tsukune goes all half-ghoul on Mr. Copy-Paste using Kurumu's body...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:15 am
xxKiria-Kunxx
spikester108
Gintama, Black Cat and Busou Renkin
I'm slightly familiar with Black Cat and Busou Renkin, but what's Gintama about?

Well, it's about a time when Japan, still called Edo and when swords were still used, some aliens, the Amanto, attacked and forced a ban upon swords. The main character is a laid back something-of-a-samurai free lancer who once helped fight against the Amanto. I think his partners are Shinpachi, some guy with glasses and a yato clansmen, or girl, Kagura. It is a comedy show, but its only in Japanese, though luckily there are alot of subs. My sig has a picture of the main character, Gintoki. Oh and I also like Eyeshield 21.  

spikester108

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:48 am
I watch way too much anime. I only got halfway thru the alphabetical database on my anime-planet account before realizing i had seen over half of all the anime listed... that was depressing. I NEED MOAR!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:30 am
SakuChwan
I watch way too much anime. I only got halfway thru the alphabetical database on my anime-planet account before realizing i had seen over half of all the anime listed... that was depressing. I NEED MOAR!

holy crap, saku. did you even look @ the dates?

crying

this was a revived thread from waaaay back, but since our illustrious leader decided it would be a good idea to post in it (( stare )) i shall leave it open.

confused  

WastelandMama
Crew

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:42 am
I will always care about you....
Well actually Saku didn't revive it. The noob above him did.
...Because I love you!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:07 pm
Zaoth Kun
...Because I love you!

i know, but then he posted in it like it was fine.

so...its fine? sweatdrop  

WastelandMama
Crew

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:29 pm
bluegrass cat
Zaoth Kun
...Because I love you!

i know, but then he posted in it like it was fine.

so...its fine? sweatdrop
Well It´s a pretty good thread, I say it stays open until it dies again.

Anyway I´m currently watching:

Mnemosyne
Same as before

RD Sennou Chosashitsu
AniDB
The story takes place in 2061, 50 years after humanity developed the "Net society" that depended on information networks despite their security issues. To improve security, a new network called Meta Real Network — or "Metal" for short — was developed. People's personal memories are reduced to information and placed within "protected virtual stand-alone organic cyber enclaves" called bubble shells online. The result was a virtual "explosion" of creative freedom as people felt safe enough to explore instincts and desires on Metal that they would not otherwise explore in real life. This "friction" between the Metal's alluring lack of restrictions and rules-bound reality led to trouble and incidents that investigators known as "cyber divers" must handle. Masamichi Haru is one such cyber diver.

Toshokan Sensou
Also same as before.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG
AniDB
In the future, life between the digital and physical world has been blurred. The boundary of technology and humanity has been stretched beyond imagination with lives being led in both the electronic and physical worlds. With the melding of man and machine a new cybernetic level of existence is being created. An existence that continues to redefine mankind.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
AniDB
In the distant future, people build their homes and raise domestic animals in subterranean caverns. As a result, they live in fear of the occasional earthquake and cave-in, and have been for hundreds of years. Jeeha is one such village.

One day, a boy named Simon happens to find a small, shiny drill whilst digging to expand the village. At the same time, Kamina, a guy who believes that there is another land above the village, persuades a gangster to break through the ceiling in order to leave the cavern. Suddenly, an earthquake occurs and the ceiling collapses, followed by a big robot breaking through the ceiling.

Kamina is now sure that there is a world above them. Recklessly, he begins to fight against the robot. At that moment, another person appears from the land above. It is a girl by the name of Yoko. With a rifle in hand, she had been tracking the robot. However, all she could do was distract it. Then, Simon shows what he had found to Kamina and Yoko. It's a mysterious robot whose head is also its body.

I likes the anime xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:20 pm
i luv anime. wut was i suppossed to do?  

mostcharmed

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:55 pm
I'm mainly watching Bleach and Death Note...peeking at Code Geass every now and then...and if Red River was an anime I'd probably be watching it...but until then I'll just be obsessively buying every one that comes out in english. eek

whoops, I broke a rule sweatdrop Sorryyyyyyyy!

Um...Bleach is about beings called Soul Reapers that defend living people from corrupted souls called Hollows? (not good at descriptions ^^ wink

And Death Note is about a genius that finds and uses a Death-causing notebook to make himself the god of his own perfect world (he's a genius!)

and red river is a romantic manga that's highly fan-service for females >> (AND ADDICTIVE)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:25 pm
Elfen Lied!  

Lemon_Wired

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:06 pm
Lemon_Wired and mostcharmed how hard is it to read the first post?

I just asking since Lemon_Wired broke one of my rules in fact the only rule I put up:

I quote my self: "And don´t just say the name, describe it a little."

And mostcharmed you can´t have read the first post since you don´t even know what we are talking about....

Read the first post or don´t bother posting at all........  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:26 am
Currently

User Image  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:59 pm
Dr Entropy
Currently