Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Drop Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fun?
  Yes <3
  No </3
  Gimme Gold :B
View Results

Entow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:24 pm
As I battle my enemy to the death, a small spongecake rolls down the side of a hill from the window of a small house. It lands between my foe and I, but we pay no attention as we fight for our lives, I with my ancient katana, and he with his frostbite blade.

The second the spongecake comes to a rest, I lunge at my opponent, just barely scathing his side as he swipes his aword across my path parrying my attack and enters for an attack of his own. I see his attack and dodge roll to the side just in time as his blade cuts the grass beside me.

There is a brief moment of stillness as we both survey eachothers movements and battle abilities thus far. Suddenly I see a flash and his attack begins. I see a dark star flying towards my chest, forcing me to swiftly raise my sword glancing off his attack, only to see that as my sword came into contact with his star, his blade came into contact with my organs.

Luckily enough I saw his attack, and was able to avoid a fatal hit. Seeing this as my only moment, I bring down my sword while grasping his sword, still stuck in my side, to limit his movements. Seeing no other choice, he raises his arm to stop my attack at the moment of my sllice ripping through his arm, he twirled his sword causing incomparable pain. He used this distraction to his advantage as he kicked me square in the chest, seperating the both of us, and only prolonging the fight.

As we both lay wounded, I spot the spongecake laying on the ground. Without him knowing, I take it up, and hide my only grenade in it. The second he made his way for his finishing strike on me, I sling the spongecake at him. Thinking it as nothing more than a mere spongecake, he sliced it in half, hitting the grenade within causing it to explode. I knew this man would be too skilled to get hit by a grenade, so it was disguised.

However, he was too quick, the explosion took place way too close to me, and a piece of the spongecake, now at an amazing speed, impaled me through the skull. I fall to the floor, lieing in a puddle of my own blood. The fight is over, and both warriors are dead.

As I die, a single photo of my love slips through my grasp and into the next post to meet its finder, who is unknowing of what will happen to them soon....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:06 am
the lonely picture of entow's one and only love sends tears streaming down my face. blinded by these tears, I stumble around and am unable to prevent the fall off the large cliff. I drop half a mile down, missing anything that could do me harm...until I feel something snatch at my foot. I do not realize that it is a shark, so I kick it. Angered, the shark attacks me. Blinded and wounded with a steady flow of blood coming out of me, I die before the sharks all come to tear apart my body.

As I fell to my death, a single white feather was blown out of my hair and onto the next post.  

iToxicMoon

Broken Cadaver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:48 am
a feather falls from above into my throat i suffocate and die X_X

i drop belt  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:05 am
as i was taking my daily walk, a belt came into view. I picked it up when I got to it and examined it. Unfortuneatly, the belt came alive and wrapped itself around my throat.

While being suffocated I drop a ring.  

iToxicMoon

Rosenfall

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:19 am
While napping with my moutn open I swallow and choke on a ring.

I drop a four leaf clover  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:53 am
i see the four leaf clover and immediatly go to take it, thinking "FINALLY! some luck!". however, before i am able to possess this token of good luck a UFO comes and abducts me. they do plenty of tests on me then dispose of me since I was of no help to them.

While being abducted, I drop a poster of Orlando Bloom.  

iToxicMoon

brightnight360

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:15 pm
While gazing upon the poster of Orlando Bloom i thought yo reach for it when all of a sudden a horde o girls trampled me to death also causing me to drop a mysterious box.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:34 pm
i find a myserious box thrown carelessly aside from a group of fangirls. shaking my head, I pick up the box and shake it. I open the mysterious box and Michael Jackson jumps out at me. I go blind and have a heart attack, leading to my death.

I drop a remote control with no batteries  

iToxicMoon

Broken Cadaver

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:35 am
sitting at my couch looking for a remote i see one with no batteries. I get up and go to my table and get some batteries the minute i put them in they explode and i die

i drop a comb  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:55 am
I pick of the forgotten comb and begin aimlessly combing through my hair.
however, this is a special comb that makes my hair fall out.
now, without my hair, I cannot go outside...for when I do, the paparazzi (sp?) comes at me yelling "BRITNEY! OVER HERE!"
I cannot live with being a resemblance to Britney Spears...therefor I end my life with a gun.

I drop a knot.  

iToxicMoon

Arrven

Dapper Explorer

2,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:54 am
As I leave my house I find a knot on the ground,I pick it up and put it in my pocket. I go to the lake near my houst to ride on my jetski. After riding it for awhile I decide to put it away, I cant find the rope I normaly use, so I use the knot I found earlier. After I tie one end to the dock the other endcomes to life and formes a noose around my neck.

As i hang there with my feet kicking in mid air a hockey puck falls out of my pocket onto the dock and into the next post.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:29 am
Tell Me What I'll Never Be...

Make Me Feel Broken...

The hockey puck becomes lodged in between a couple of two by fours, i hear the puck drop, and run out to see what has happened.

while not seeing the puck, i trip on it, and fall into a jagged piece of lumber, thus impaling me, through the heart.

from my chest, drops a pint of blood.

...Tell Me What I Should Believe

...I Didn't Know It Was Broken

XxShadowxStalkerxX

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:14 pm
walking to my boyfriend's house, I see him impaled by a couple of 2 by 4's. running towards him, I slip on the pint of blood and crack my head open off the concrete sidewalk.

while slipping, my shoes fall off and onto the next post.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:31 pm
Tell Me What I'll Never Be...

Make Me Feel Broken...

my feet work themselves into your shoes and since they are too small, i trip, falling, falling and falling when i land on a wagon. the wagon roles down a steep hill, going faster faster and faster until a Transport hits me.

i drop a wheel from the wagon

...Tell Me What I Should Believe

...I Didn't Know It Was Broken

XxShadowxStalkerxX

Broken Cadaver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:49 am
while walking i see the wagon wheel still rolling at an incredible speed as it rolls its slices me in half

i drop half my body into the next post  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces