Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public]Samus' Thread -looking for rp/plots- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:39 pm
idea  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:44 pm
*coughs* Super late tag in the rp...So sorry..Been having some problems lately with life...But now that I have a fulltime job and a steady income I'll be up to rp more that I was before...That, AND BEAT TWITCH WITH A STICK PLEASE! crying  

Twitchapher

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:48 pm
Twitchapher
*coughs* Super late tag in the rp...So sorry..Been having some problems lately with life...But now that I have a fulltime job and a steady income I'll be up to rp more that I was before...That, AND BEAT TWITCH WITH A STICK PLEASE! crying
xD no worries, i will get to replying to that rp soon. =P i will pm you when i do <3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:38 am
heart updated some stuff  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:18 am
dramallama  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:58 am
-works on updating plot thread-  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:05 pm
Lies zer is not single!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:41 am
hanging gallow
Lies zer is not single!!!
smile i am going to update that  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:11 am
Hey Sam :3

I know that you have a very proud collection of Kalona and I was wondering if you would be interested in having an RP with anyone of them and Requiem.

Requiem's 'lot' in life is going to those before they die, almost as if the 'light' in the tunnel. Tho he rather considers it a curse more than anything, having to see death all the time. The thing is, he never really has met or run across one that would kill as they are normally gone before he gets there.

Anyway this is just something brief but if it sounds like something you would be interested in doing, please let me know! ♥

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:18 pm
sure if you willing to take the consequences to him meeting one of my kalona. xDD take you pick of them that you think would best suit for the rp you want.

Spyro - toys with his prey and sometimes is a idiot because of how much of a brute he is. most the time doesn't really think before he acts.
Sulfur - manipulative and vicious.
Coal - out right brute and violent. with lolite and their kids.
Tanzanite - very manipulative and vicious
Lolite - vicious and vindictive so if a prey got away she would make it her mission to hunt them down to kill them the mnute she found them. right now is with Coal and the kids she has with him.
Sheeredni - as vindictive as her mother but also as violant as her father. also loves to manipulate prey to a point.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:01 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:09 am
heart  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat