Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Arlster Middle School (A fantasy RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AHH! *points*
  AHHH! *looks* AHHHHHHH!
  Huh? *looks* hmm.....
View Results

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:41 pm
"Well, I love dogs, and I like people if I get to know them, so both would be great." Ace said and smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:24 am
Miru's deep blue eyes bored into his for about 20 seconds then she looked away. "Nobody has really said that to me before....." she said  

lazy cookiegurl

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:13 pm
Ace felt happy that he had made someones day, on his first day of school.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:38 pm
"I....I'm also very saddened today because I now live alone, my family is an ocean away..." Miru said. She felt happy that she was able to make a friend for the first time in 3 years.  

lazy cookiegurl

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:33 pm
"That's sad. My girlfriend lives over the ocean too..." Ace shared Miru's sympathy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:46 am
Morgana stalked down the hallway, there were the jeers, the laughing, the poking the kicking, but not dirested at her, oh no. they got a load of her the first year

Morgana, as a first year, is walking down the hallway, her head down, long dress hiding her hands , books clutched tightly to her chest.
"Hey, look its the witch!" someone yells"Did you use your broomstick today,witch?" Obviously, witches are disliked at Arister Middle School.
Someone comes up to Morgana, and pushes her down,"You scared, witch?" Morgana turns her face away as the kid starts spitting into it.
Suddenly the kid is thrown back. he hits the wall and his arm hangs limply, useless. " You scared,elf?" Morgana mocks the crying elf

Morgana shudders at the memory, she hated hurting people, but thats what they got, a taste of their own medicine. Nobody touched her anymore.  

LunaticTokyoMoth

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:47 am
It was the end of the school day for Ace. As he walked out, three last year trolls approached him. Ace was normal height for his age, and for an elf, but the trolls were about eight feet in height.
"Are you scared of us, little elf?" they said.
"Back off, you don't want to get hurt do you?" Ace threatened.
"Haha, and elf, hurting a troll? Don't make me laugh!"
"Oh, so you haven't heard the story about the eighth graders earlier today?" Ace asked.
"No" and the three lunged at him, and one was stabbed with his wrist blades, and another was kicked, and the third ran away screaming.
Ace sighed. "People underestimate me too much..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:13 pm
It was the end of the day for Luna, so she got her stuff and walked outside the building. The first thing she saw was 2 trolls on the ground. One kicked in the stomach, and one stabbed by a small blade.  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:25 am
"I hate having to be violent..." Ace said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:29 am
Morgana stood in the shadows, as Ace beat up the trolls, a blade from his wrist? no elf should be able to do that, only witch bodies were strong enought to sustain power like that.  

LunaticTokyoMoth

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:54 am
Ace was allowed to have a horse at school, so he rode his pitch black horse home.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:48 am
Name: Silvia
Age(11-14): 13
Grade(6-8 ): 8
Race(Can't be human): Godness (in training) of destiny
Personality: Cold but caring for few people. But extremley popular with boys. Also rich.
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: Don't have parents. Lives with maid and servents.

Monica0233

Monica0233

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:13 am
Silvia transfer to this school. And get preatty popular .  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:42 pm
Luna watched Ace ride off. She gave a hard glare at him. "Okay, so they bullied you. So what?! You shouldn't fight back, and you ESPECIALLY shouldn't stab someone!" she retored angrily. She ran over to the two trolls. "Are you two okay?" she asked softly. The two shook their heads slowly. "I'll gete the nurse,"  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:10 pm
((( Ready for the next day, sorry if I rushed )))

Ace rode to school, and was 20 minutes early, and waited.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff