Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Troubles at home: Update Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Blue
  If I was green I would die.
View Results

Siren of Saturn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:18 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Siren of Saturn
TheBlueWarrior
Siren of Saturn
TheBlueWarrior
Siren of Saturn

hehehe...sorry razz I used to work at a coffee joint called beaners. It's now named biggby coffee.

I hope eveyrthing goes well with you moving out and all. Will you still talk to your parents and such? Is your sister moving out also or just you?

My sister might, but she's not as far along in school as I am. There aren't any hard feelings at all between me and my family. I mean, I am 21, I should get out of here anyways. xd

yeah i guess that's true. What are you majoring in at school? *totally off topic*. Are you excited about getting your own place? That's good that there aren't any hard feelings. My sister moved out two years ago and things haven't been the same since. Make sure you still call your mom! She'll miss you. crying

I'll call, if I don't forget. xd I have the worse memory for calling people. Yes I am really excited. Majoring in Video game Desing. =3

Awe, your poor mommy! She'll be worried and such. Post it notes work wonders biggrin I'm horrible about calling people too..i generally just despise telephones to be honest though. Cool stuff smile I'm leaving for college this fall..does that count at all? My good friend is doing the same thing. He rocks at video games.

Its all good. I'm ok at video games. I don't spend enough time playing one game to be super good.

Really? That's odd. I always thought video game programmers to be like..no offense, major video game nerds razz I guess it's good that you have a social life too ^_^ I don't have much room to talk..i don't come out of my house unless i have to work. Or drive. someplace.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:09 pm
jfm567
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur
TheBlueWarrior
Artanus
That's gotta be a bit scary. You're still in college right?
My sister is your age and in college (well, not at the moment due to summer) and she lives at home and commutes.

But I guess I don't really understand the situation that well. Will you have a computer? Or internet access for that matter? I hope the best for you!

I want Internet, but I would have to get something thats slower than what I have right now, and I would rather shoot myself. xd
eek THEN YOU'LL BE LEAVING US?!!!!! crying Nuuuuu :clings and gnaws your leg: I won't let you!

I'll try to get something, but I refuse to have Dial up.
*prepares for JFM's rebuttal* xd

IVE HAD TO LIVE WITH THIS CRAPPY DIAL UP FOR A WHILE NOW. you eventually get used to it, and then cry when you find something that needs high speed. xD
YOU'D BETTER GET SOMETHING! scream :cling, gnaw off leg:  

YukaSilkenFur

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:11 pm
Siren of Saturn
TheBlueWarrior
Siren of Saturn
TheBlueWarrior
Siren of Saturn

yeah i guess that's true. What are you majoring in at school? *totally off topic*. Are you excited about getting your own place? That's good that there aren't any hard feelings. My sister moved out two years ago and things haven't been the same since. Make sure you still call your mom! She'll miss you. crying

I'll call, if I don't forget. xd I have the worse memory for calling people. Yes I am really excited. Majoring in Video game Desing. =3

Awe, your poor mommy! She'll be worried and such. Post it notes work wonders biggrin I'm horrible about calling people too..i generally just despise telephones to be honest though. Cool stuff smile I'm leaving for college this fall..does that count at all? My good friend is doing the same thing. He rocks at video games.

Its all good. I'm ok at video games. I don't spend enough time playing one game to be super good.

Really? That's odd. I always thought video game programmers to be like..no offense, major video game nerds razz I guess it's good that you have a social life too ^_^ I don't have much room to talk..i don't come out of my house unless i have to work. Or drive. someplace.

Oh I'm a nerd, just kind of can't find any games I can really get into right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:18 am
Updated the front page. Guess you guys are stuck with me for awhile longer now. xD  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:51 pm
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur
TheBlueWarrior
Artanus
That's gotta be a bit scary. You're still in college right?
My sister is your age and in college (well, not at the moment due to summer) and she lives at home and commutes.

But I guess I don't really understand the situation that well. Will you have a computer? Or internet access for that matter? I hope the best for you!

I want Internet, but I would have to get something thats slower than what I have right now, and I would rather shoot myself. xd
eek THEN YOU'LL BE LEAVING US?!!!!! crying Nuuuuu :clings and gnaws your leg: I won't let you!

I'll try to get something, but I refuse to have Dial up.
*prepares for JFM's rebuttal* xd

*slaps you with a dead fish*

*walks away without giving you a glance*

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:16 am
the price of living is high sad  

Iconised Ghost

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:49 am
lol

Well that was indeed amusing reading. Hehe blue ^_^ we don't get heat here in the uk rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:28 pm
Angelic_Highlights
lol

Well that was indeed amusing reading. Hehe blue ^_^ we don't get heat here in the uk rofl

emigrate! mrgreen you wont regret it wink  

Iconised Ghost

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:47 pm
Iconised Ghost
Angelic_Highlights
lol

Yes you will. Snow pwns all. Snow makes the death of plants beautiful and pure.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:01 pm
Metalic_Noodles
Iconised Ghost
Angelic_Highlights
lol

Yes you will. Snow pwns all. Snow makes the death of plants beautiful and pure.

~Metalic_Noodles

Lol in the time that i lived in england we got snow about once every three years or so. And that was the crappy snow that goes to mush so everything is cold and wet and grey and no fun. Here you can fly down to beautiful pristine snow mountains, and fly back when you get sick of it mrgreen  

Iconised Ghost

Artanus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:12 pm
well, I'm sorta glad you aren't moving Blue. Then we'd be without you.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff