Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Fair Play...No Regrets. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rough or smooth?
  Smooth!
  Rough fo sho!
View Results

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:38 am
The soul reaper scythe returned to Kimiko. "Soul reaper, release! Catch up with the demonic staff and chase Robert!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:06 am
"Daemon Skull Daggers! Chase!" she cried. The daggers went after robert.
"Scythe, BackTrack!" The Scythe zoomed back to where the daemon staff came from.

Two people were there.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:30 pm
Kimiko looked at the scythe. "Scythe, message! If you are after Robert, I'll probably kill him first." she said. "Scythe, release!" and the scythe went back.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:20 pm
"ahem" Said Kiata ((srry it wasnt clear that she was on the scythe))
"Your dont know Robert. I however know that his power is great; greater than most."  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:47 am
((oo, okay))

"I do know Robert. I have had several encounters with him." Kimiko said. "And I bet you've heard of Kimiko Hartless, one of the highest ranked killers?" she questioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:39 pm
"of course ive heard of you, but roberts powers are quite powerful, he can destroy a normal weapon with a single weak hit" she said
"Have you heard of Kiata? Greatest female assassin alive? anyway, we should hunt Robert together, not argue. We are all roughs."  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:45 pm
"Greatest female assassin, Kiata? They paired up Altair and Kimiko as mos dangerous roughs. Anyway, he can blow anything demonic away. What we need is an ambush." Altair said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:09 am
"We, the Female assassins are more secret than your people. We are the Three Terrors. Together we are Powerful. Besides, you dont know the power of demons! they obey, at least."

The daggers returned.
"We have found a pattern in Roberts movement: He is going around to all the smooth groups, one to another."
"Very well daggers. it seems that we can kill smooths in the process of defeating Robert."  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:50 pm
"I doesn't really matter. Humans can do many thins too, but there will soon be nothing left so lets just set up a plan."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:40 pm
Kimiko nodded. "Suggestions?"  

Yuuki96

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:53 am
Kiata smiled.
"How bout we go to a group that robert has yet to go to but is not the next one; he may be there already and not the last one cause after that we have not more chances. We ambush him without him realising its us then run. we track him down then in turns we attack him swiftly. make him think his time is up. Maybe we learn the secrets of darkness; bind him down with magical ropes and finally, assassinate him"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:10 am
"But even if we bind him down with magical ropes, he can still make a forcefield to protect himself." Kimiko said.  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:59 pm
"This is risky and dangerous, but I'm willing to do it. We know he needs to go to a certain meeting right? Well on his way there, I'll..." Altair gulped. "I'll walk in front of him and hold him off until you two have gathered all your weapons and are ready to go. I could die, but Robert is more important dead than I am.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:15 pm
"Good point Kimiko,they say that daemonite, the metal that daemon weapons are made of, can best and penatrate magic but im not sure if thats true" she turned to Altair. "He can dectect the companions of the people he sees. If daemonit does not work then this has pulled us into a trap. if we remain companions he knows where we are if we are near. if we split up then the power of the three terrors will be split up and we will have not enough power to destroy him"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers