Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Blood and Part Tavern Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:15 pm
"But then I'd be missing out on work," Luna said  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:14 am
"Well, You have been at work every day, so you kind of need a vacation....you know that Lun?" She smiles.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:14 am
Jake quietly tried to sleep, but dreams about his mother troubled him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:43 pm
"Ah, I suppose so. But I really don't like missing out on work." Luna said, reutrning the smile  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:21 pm
Jake came to the tavern an hour and a half early. He knew Temorichi would be there, but he didn't want to disturb her so early in the morning.
Jake got some glasses clean and sang quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:13 pm
Luna was sleeping at her desk. At opening time, she turned on the tavern's lights and started working.  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:54 am
Jake heard the doors open and the lights turn on and looked up a bit.
"Oh hey Luna. How are you today?" Jake asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:01 pm
"Good, Temorichi let me out for vacation. I'm visiting my 256 year old daughter and 117 year old son. And my grand children. And my great grand children. And my great-great grand children. And my great-great-great grand children." Luna said, spotting Jake.
She shudders at what she said. "Saying that I'm a great-great-great grandmother makes me feel old."  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:04 pm
"Yeah just look at other elves heh heh. I look twenty-three but I'm in my forties." Jake said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:42 am
"Ah! I just remembered! My husband is coming to the Tavern in approxamately 30 minutes." Luna said, peering at the clock.  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:54 pm
"Cool. Whats his name?" Jake asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:43 am
"Luke," Luna said. her wings fluttered anxiously, for she hadn't seen him for 15 years.  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:04 am
"Hmm...I've met a few Lukes in my day. All very nice people with a very nice name." Jake chuckled. Then Jake was sad all of the sudden.
Jake remembered a memory of his girlfriend.

Jake stands at the dock, twenty-two years ago. He gives his girlfriend a goodbye kiss and hug. Jessica, his girlfriend, then had to go off the dock onto a ship over the ocean. He never knew what happened to her. Jake, age 21, sit sadly as she departed, then ran to his house.

Jake was very quiet to say this.
"A memory I hadn't thought to think of 'till my death..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:06 pm
Luna nodded understandingly. "When I was your age, I had a boyfriend named Lary. I had to move across ocean and I was forced to never see him again." she said. "He's probably dead by now.....he was an anthro-dog, and they don't live long." she said.  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:26 pm
"Wait...How did you know that I-- Oh. Aren't you psychic? I have heard rumors..." Jake said.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff