Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
XxPrimevalPandaxX's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:12 am
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:14 am
User Image

||| Name ||| Hydro
||| Stage ||| Adult
||| Species ||| Edited Uni
||| Gender ||| Female
||| Orientation ||| Pansexual
||| Temper ||| Mysterious
||| Mate ||| None...again
||| Friends ||| None~
||| Enemies ||| Pachu'a and Kore
||| Color typed in ||| #154fc6
||| Theme Song ||| She Wants Revenge - "Broken Promises for Broken Hearts"

||| Personality |||
Hydro is very quiet, but isn’t afraid to let you know what is on her mind about you. She is mysterious and doesn’t really approach others, so she can be a little standoffish at first. No one truly knows her personality fully because she came from a far off place with ice and snow. Her cold nature can be a little misleading as well because on the outside she looks very pleasant, but once spoken to, her voice is as cold as the night air. She rarely smiles and if she does it’s not because of the person, but instead it’s from memories of her previous life A more suitable nickname for her would be, “Ice Queen,” but from her younger years she has always known the name Hydro. It’s origin unknown, but it’s something that she always marveled over when she was young. Water was and is her love.

||| Background |||
Back when Hydro was a young foal, she had a mother and a father like most as well as a younger sister. She was happier then and wasn’t afraid of anything. Her mother was named Blizzard, her father Snowstorm, and her sister Icicle were a happy bunch themselves, but she couldn’t get over the fact she wasn’t named yet. Though other then that they were the perfect family until a horrible event that changed the happy little foal’s outlook on life itself.

The night before the family snuggled up in there usually sleeping spot by a rock so the cold wouldn’t freeze them over. A blizzard struck, consuming them in foot after foot of snow. Awaking the next day with a bitter chill to her body, the young foal crawled out of the snow barely able to move. She looked around the blanket of snow not seeing a single soul around the white wonderland that would never be erased from her memory. Days passed as she waited to see if maybe one of her family member came out of the snow blanket, but once the week ended she realized she was alone. Struck with fear the first time in her life, she felt her very soul leave her that day.

As an adult he still suffers from the fate of that very night since she is emotionally crippled. She knows that she is only able to help herself and that she has to be strong for her family. It’s what they would of wanted from her. Maybe one day she will be blessed with a family of her own…

As time went on she encountered many stallions that won her heart. Their were 4 to be exact. The first ended up leaving her one day and never looking back. This broke her heart completely but then someone else was there to pick up the pieces. He was young and she watched over him as a foal, but then he turned out to be bisexual. This was a problem for her, but sharing him was, so she let him go. The third was a stallion who was mated with another. She wanted him to break it off, but never had the heart to actually say it. She loved him a deeply and in the end had to let him go too for her love was never to be returned. But finally the last stallion proved to truly love her. She let herself go and let her heart open to someone again.

In the end this is who she has decided to spend her life with. Kore will forever be there for her and she will be there for him. No matter what.

Father: Ayidan
Mother: Marie
Brothers:
Sisters:

||| Breeding |||
Breeding 1 – Lifemated to Hiruki
Breeding 2 - Lifemated to Hiruki
Breeding 3 – Lifemated to Hiruki

Active RP's:
Healing - [x]
A Father Figure (Hydro x Ayidan) - [x]
[x] - Girl Talk (Amarantine and Hydro)
[x] - Ripped Flesh (Hydro, Morana x Kore)
[x] - Stitching Up the Wounds (With Yei Umeko)
[x] - Soothing A Heartbreak (With Deirdre)
Strangers First ( With Shoshana)
[x] - Fate Makes Life Hard (With Terrance)
[x] - This Just Feels So Soon (With Kore)
[x] - When The Rain Stops (With Zachary)
[x] Time for Change (With Fionuir Rhoswe)
[x] - New Beginnings..? (With Hiruki)
[x] - Mending the Wounds (With Devanira)

Dead/Abandoned Rp's
Where the Mountains Meet the Meadows (Hydro and Tempest) Dead RP
A Fine Line Between Emotionless and Insane (Hydro and Accalon) Dead RP
Once the Storm Hits (Hydro and Mikhail)
Shadows (Hydro and Leilla)
Feast (Hydro and Louis)
A Comfort in the Cold (Hydro and Anon) Dead RP
Opposites (Hydro and Rishy)
Butterflies (Hydro and Dasyn) Dead RP? o.O
Smog (Hydro and Hard Tack)
Bleak Mid Winter (Abloec and Hydro)
As Cold As Can Be (Hydro and Amane)
Ice (Hydro and Akuba) Nearly Dead RP
Nightmare (Hydro and Ruben)
A Pretty Day by the Lake (Hydro and Zareen)
Starlit Night Sky (Hydro and Regulus)
Foal Sitting 101 (Fleurite and Hydro)
You Bite Me and I Bite You (Hydro and Zeeke)
Ice Cold Pass - Hydro, Heha, and Pachu'a. (Finished?)
A Mother - [x] - Dead
Ice Wind Pass - [x] - Dead
Sentimental (Hydro x Aiden) - [x] - Dead
[x] - The Winding Current (Hydro x Kore) DONE!
Sentimental (Hydro x Aiden) - [x]

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:17 am
~PLOTS~

x.||||| Mental Breakdown
Hydro is suffering from a broken heart. A very bad broken heart as a matter of fact. For this I think it's better if a mare were to talk with her. She is going to have a complete breakdown, so if your mare can't handle tears and completely horrible things that she will say about herself, then don't go for this plot. She will really need a shoulder to lean on for this and someone who can offer her very good advice. Either someone who has been through the same thing before or someone who has found love. Trust me she will need it.

x.||||| Turning A New Page
Once Hydro has her breakdown she is going to somehow manage to pick up the pieces of herself. She will in no way be completely alright. She will pretty much shut down 90% of herself in order to function properly, but it will be the only way she would be able to move on. She will want someone to start anew with. I'm not talking about a stallion or love for that matter. I want her to have a best friend. Someone she travels with and maybe this said friend will go with her to the arctic where she comes from. It will help her have some closure with herself and her life. Maybe she will find herself there in the process.
Keep in mind that in order for this to work I would want some back plotting so that they are friends when this Rp starts. I don't usually do meet and greets for her.

x.||||| Rip Me Up
As the title states, Hydro will have an unfortunate encounter with a dangerous Soq. It can be a kalona or a skinwalker, but in no way do I want her to be maimed completely or killed (Not that death can happen). I want her injured though. I want her harmed pretty badly so that it would at least leave some scars (I want to get her some scars if I can). Hopefully the experience is tragic or traumatic enough to lead into the other plot I had in mind for her.

x.||||| Loss Of Sight, Loss Of Mind
Hydro is going to go completely blind from her previous attack. This will make her feel completely helpless and unsure of how she will be able to continue with anything in her life. She will never be able to see all the colors and the faces that made her world bearable to live in. This will take a terrible toll on her poor mare. She will be weak, vulnerable and scared. I would like a stallion to be for this plot and it can develop in many ways. She has always been fearful and cold towards stallions ever since her heart was broken, but this time she won't know how to feel. I would like him to be a protector of sorts and stick by her side if possible.

THIS PLOT CANNOT TAKE PLACE UNTIL THE PLOT PRIOR TO THIS IS COMPLETED!

x.||||| Any Ideas?
Don't see something here you are interested in? Throw something my way and we can work with it. n__n I'm open to new ideas and the more the better!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:21 am
User Image

- What Hydro was based off of -

User Image

- Hydro's faithful companion -

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:23 am
~Breeding~
Agreement

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:24 am
Currents Plottings

Before she opens up...

Beach
He'd bring her to the beach! He'd try to get her to splash around, and enjoy the weather. If his mom was around, he'd of course introduce her. She will be before winter. If she didn't light up, he'd keep trying with the simplest of things. Like maybe just lounging in the sand for a sun bath. He's not a problem solver by any means, but he would surely listen if she just needed someone to talk to.

Relief
Hydro opens up at the beach.

Beach Home
Hiruki asks her to accompany him on the beach and Hydro accepts his offer because she doesn't have anything going for her elsewhere.

Romace?
Hydro and Hiruki will have a sort of typical romance. It will consist of a long time of getting to know each other and it will eventually lead to that.

Family
With family, he would be very protective but warm and nurturing. He understands the hazards of letting a foal go too far into the deep waters, or letting them wonder away on their own. He'd likely be very protective, but not overly stern while doing so. If he had foals more than once, he would lighten up the second time round, but still be very responsible! He might be more protective around strangers. Even though he's a natural around those he doesn't know, he also has good judgement. That judgement would be less trusted with a little life to take care of. He wouldn't be careless enough to let kids wonder away when a storm was night. They would also have kick a** grandparents!

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:26 am
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:27 am
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:29 am
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:29 am
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:30 am
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:33 am
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:34 am
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:35 am
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:38 am
Zinzi and Hydro RP

Hydro: *Looks around at everyone wondering if she should even talk to someone* >>;

Zinzi : *lands near the end of her horn* 8> Hmm-hmm hmm! Hello!

Hydro: *Raises brow at the hummingbird* Hello. What is your name? *Eyes more* Are you with anyone? *Looks around*

Zinzi: I am Zinziri~! Who are you? *flutters for a split second before resettling* 8> I am with you, at the moment!

Hydro: Oh okay. *Smiles a little* I'm Hydro and it's nice to meet you. *nods some* Yes you are with me. I was only curious because seeing something as small as you alone out here with bad creature's about is unsettling. *Feels sick to her stomach from saying that* DX At least your safer now. *Smiles more*

Zinzi: *chirps in amusement* Bad creatures? Like what? I don't see any hawks about... *casts a wary glance up at the sky with another flutter of his tiny wings* No, no hawks!

Hydro: No there are no hawks around. *Laughs some* I was merely thinking about those around my size I guess. It's nothing to worry about. *nods* Even if something were to hurt you I would protect you. So what brings you out and about at this time?

Zinzi: *only chuckles again* But my lady, your kind are cursed to walk the ground...mymy, even the ones with wings are just too slow to catch Zinziri. *warbles melodically* I appreciate the sentiment, however. *preens himself for a moment* It is a nice evening! I like to see all the different creatures that are up and about!

Hydro: Hmmm that is true. Your smaller and more nimble. I have seen others like you zip around before. It's very fast and hard to catch sometimes. *nods* Your welcome. *Nods more* Yes it is a lovely evening with many different breeds wandering around. Though some don't appear to be friendly... >>; *Nods before snorting* Do you have a owner? A friend of mine has an owl companion that is why I am asking. *nods*

Zinzi: x.x Oh, Owls. Those are dangerous too. But mostly out after the sun goes down, which is when I go to bed! *tilts his head* An owner, no! I am bound to no one.

Hydro: Aww so you wouldn't want to meet Lily then? She isn't that bad and is very nice. *nods and smiles slightly* I'm sure she wouldn't eat you. Oh okay. I was only curious that is all. *Tilts head slightly* Do you have family around here?

Zinziri: x _x *fidgets a little* Owls eat us, and all small things. That's all there is too it, though they must catch us by surprise if they want to catch us at all. If you say she will not, I suppose I can trust you. *chirps* Most of my family live out by the coast, yes! How about you?

Hydro: I know they do, but she isn't like that. She feeds mostly on mice or at least that is what she said. I doubt she would lie to 4 horses she has to live with. *Nods and snorts to stop her nose from freezing* That is nice. Is the weather a lot warmer then around here? I have noticed it gets rather chilly here. *nods again before laying down on the ground resting herself some* My family...isn't around anymore you could say. *Says sadly and looks away with a vacant expression* I lost them long ago.

Zinzi: If you say so, then I shall meet her sometime. The weather is usually nice, but sometimes there are storms. *takes to the air when she stands up, zipping about for a moment before resettling on her single horn* I am sorry to hear this! It is very hard to lose family, yes...

Hydro: Okay I will let her know then. *Smiles and nods firmly before yawning a bit* Yes there are. I live in the mountains and it's always snowing up there. *Nods some more* So it's usually cold. *Thinks a bit watching him zip around and settlg on her horn again* Yes it is, but it's just something you have to get over and move on from. Once day I will have a family of my own or be welcomed into one. Until then...I wait. *Nods*

Hydro and Calon RP
Over Yahoo Messenger

beth morgan: Calon: >.>; You mean...she's in our herd? D:
mlmitchell07: Hydro: >>; Ugh great
beth morgan: Calon: *snorts at her* you prolly agreed.
mlmitchell07: Hydro: *Snorts back* Yeah right. >>: I would never agree to torturing myself with seeing you everyday
beth morgan: Calon: Psh. Not what you told your herd mates >w>
mlmitchell07: Hydro: D:< Ugh you really want to be crippled. *Snorts and shakes her head in anger*
beth morgan: Calon: Then cripple me!
mlmitchell07: Hydro: D:< *Charges at*
beth morgan: Calon: *stands there*
mlmitchell07: Hydro: *Goes past him and huffs* =3= I can't..;
beth morgan: Calon: Why?
mlmitchell07: Hydro: >>; Your my friend
beth morgan: Calon: Friends?
mlmitchell07: Hydro: D:< Yes
beth morgan: Calon: Sorry,i just didn't think you accepted me yet
mlmitchell07: Hydro: I just did. -3-
beth morgan: Calon: Alright.*nips at her mane*
mlmitchell07: Hydro: *Snorts at the n** blushing some* D:< Don't touch me or face my hoof!
beth morgan: Calon: *pins ears back and backs away a little*
mlmitchell07: Hydro: =w= Good. *Flicks tail* So how have you been?
mlmitchell07: XD We should start a herd
beth morgan: xD
beth morgan: we could.
beth morgan: Calon: I've been okay...*looking at the ground and not her anymore*
mlmitchell07: Heha won't be able to join, but the other three I have would be able to
mlmitchell07: Hydro: That is good to hear. *Nods* Why aren't you looking at me? >.>
beth morgan: Calon: No reason..*stares at the ground his mane in his eyes*
mlmitchell07: Hydro: No tell me. >>: *Nudges him*
beth morgan: Calon: *snaps at her and snorts,moving a tiny bit*
mlmitchell07: Hydro: *Sighs a bit* I'm sorry for kicking you in the face. Can't we still be friends?
beth morgan: Calon: *nudging her slightly he nipped her ear* Its alright,We are friends.
mlmitchell07: Hydro: okay good. *Nods and snorts* I need people to talk to anyway. Makes me feel wanted
beth morgan: Calon: even if you don't talk to someone,your always wanted by one or another.
mlmitchell07: Hydro: True I suppose. *Nods* Your a good friend. *Smiles and nudges him gently*
beth morgan: Calon: I'm only telling whats true.*looks at her and blew in her nose* >D
mlmitchell07: Hydro: =w= *Huffs* Can you stop doing that? D:< *shakes head* Did you know that I'm half wind? >.>
beth morgan: Calon: Psh,Fine.*snorts*Did you know i'm half cernei?
beth morgan: cerynei*
mlmitchell07: Hydro: -3- Is that suppose to be a smartass comment? >.> I'm trying to tell you about myself and your being an a**. D:<
beth morgan: Calon: I'm only telling you about me as you tell about yourself.
mlmitchell07: Hydro: Oh.... >>; So your half cerynei?
beth morgan: Calon: More like three quarters.
beth morgan: my aunt is a cerynei
mlmitchell07: Hydro: Oh okay. That is nice.
beth morgan: Calon: Kidding.*laughs at her*How are you half wind?
mlmitchell07: Hydro: D:< Ugh your an a**... *Nudges him hard* My mother was a wind and my father was a uni. >>; I got more of his genes
beth morgan: Calon: Sorry..*winces*You do get more of your fathers genes..than your mothers.its always been like that.
mlmitchell07: Hydro: Yeah that is true. I'm just glad I got my mother's look some. She had blue hair. *Nods and nuzzles him*
beth morgan: Calon: *stares at her from the muzzles,a slight blush grew across his face* erm...yeah.
mlmitchell07: Also can you save this RP? D: I'm not at home to save it
beth morgan: Yes, xD if i remember
mlmitchell07: like to your teepee or something
mlmitchell07: XD nevermind I will
mlmitchell07: Hydro: Yeah, but that isn't too bad. Maybe my children will carry the gene. *Nods and smirks* Aww your blushing. >:3
beth morgan: Calon: *coughs and blushes more* >///>; erm..
mlmitchell07: Hydro: *Laughs some and shakes her head* Aww don't worry. We are friends right? How is your father and mother?
beth morgan: Calon: Sureee.*looks away*They are fine,my mother is still iffy about it.
mlmitchell07: Hydro: Ah..I'm sorry to hear that. At least both are going alright though. *nods*
beth morgan: Calon: Trying, *looks at her and looks away again* >>
mlmitchell07: Hydro: =w= *Nips his mane* Why do you keep glancing at me?
beth morgan: Calon: *nips back* Because...
mlmitchell07: Hydro: Because why? >.>
beth morgan: Calon: Just because.
mlmitchell07: Hydro: Ugh men. -3- Can't just tell you anything
beth morgan: Calon: I think your beautiful....*snorts and turns away with blush on his face*
mlmitchell07: Hydro: o.o Really? *Blushes as well and snorts* Thank you. *Stares at the sky* I always thought you were a handsome stallion, *nods*
beth morgan: Calon: *snorts back and looks away* Eh,i'm not handsome,you must be jokeing.
mlmitchell07: Hydro: >>; I don't joke around often. I tell the truth. That is the truth
beth morgan: Calon: Really? *nudges her cheeks lightly and nuzzles it*
mlmitchell07: Hydro: Yes really. >>; *Is nudged and smiles a bit feeling the nuzzle* Hmmm maybe you are the kind of friend I needed Calon.
beth morgan: Calon: Really? Hm...friend....*puts his head under hers and waits for her to snap at him*
mlmitchell07: Hydro: Yes.... =.= Move.....your.......head....now......... *Breaths hard*
beth morgan: Calon: *backs away and moves his head*I....uh...i.....
mlmitchell07: Hydro: >>; You what? D:< Forgot I was Hydro?
beth morgan: Calon: I'm sorry...*hair covers his face* I didn't mean to choke you...it wasn't how it was suppose to be...
mlmitchell07: Hydro: D:< You weren't choking me. You were getting all touchy feely with me. =w= *Huffs*
beth morgan: Calon: Sorry...
mlmitchell07: Hydro: It's alright. *nods* Just I'm only looking out for your mate. *Smiles*
beth morgan: Calon: *snorts*
mlmitchell07: Hydro: What? Don't snort. >.>
beth morgan: Calon: *snorts*
mlmitchell07: Hydro: Did I say something wrong?
beth morgan: Calon: Nothing.
mlmitchell07: Hydro: You don't agree? >.>
beth morgan: CAlon: I agree,I just don't know.
mlmitchell07: Hydro: Don't know what? Talk to me about it. *nods*
beth morgan: Calon: I'm not speakin.
mlmitchell07: Hydro: Why not? >>; It's better to get it out there
beth morgan: Calon: Because,i've already spoken to Teppy about it.
mlmitchell07: Hydro: Can you speak to me about it?
beth morgan: Calon: I asked teppy if it was alright if i mated with another mate to make our breedings equal.
mlmitchell07: Hydro: What did she say? *Nuzzles him a bit*
mlmitchell07: XD I love how she is being affectionate towards him
beth morgan: Calon: *moves away a little* She said she was fine with it.She would treat my children as if they were her own
beth morgan: (brb shower.And i know XD )
mlmitchell07: (lol okay me too. XD)
mlmitchell07: Hydro: Okay that is good then. *Nods* I want children of my own one day, but with someone that is willing to be there for them
beth morgan: backk
beth morgan: calon"
beth morgan: Calon: Yeah...I would be there for them.
mlmitchell07: back
mlmitchell07: Hydro: >.> Are you trying to hint at something?
beth morgan: calon: possibly.
mlmitchell07: Hydro: =3= Well I would have to think about it. *Flicks tail and looks away hiding her blush*
mlmitchell07: I think that would make great Plots too. XD
beth morgan: xD
beth morgan: Calon: Oh.*looks away with a blush himself*
mlmitchell07: Hydro: Since it is children we are talking about. >.>
beth morgan: calon: okay...*sits down*]
mlmitchell07: Hydro: What is wrong? *Shakes head* Do you like me or something? >.>
beth morgan: Calon: I wouldnt say that
mlmitchell07: Hydro: Okay fine. *Nods* It's fine anyway. You never know how feel towards you. >.>
beth morgan: Calon: what do you mean?
mlmitchell07: Hydro: Nothing. just will let you think about it okay?
beth morgan: calon: think about?
mlmitchell07: hydro: =3= Wether or not I like you
beth morgan: calon: *snort*
mlmitchell07: hydro: *Laughs some*
beth morgan: calon: >.>
mlmitchell07: Hydro: Aww don't be angry
beth morgan: calon: Its whatever..* walks ofgf*
beth morgan: off*
mlmitchell07: Hydro: >>; Fine then....bye... *huffs*
beth morgan: calon: *flicks his tail* quite shows hydro
mlmitchell07: Hydro: No it does not. D:< *Snorts* I don't like anyone. =3= Not even myself
beth morgan is typing...
beth morgan: Calon: Eh,i guess so....*ears doop and walks into the woods*

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas