Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Evolving Items Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Entow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:50 am
eek Already half way?? You earn gold FAST!! *whisper* Whats your secret? *whisper*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:02 am
User Image
New Evolving Item out - questing for it too?

Also: have you aquired anymore than what is on the first page? If not I have a donation coming your way =]
Good Friends are like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.User Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:25 pm
User Image

@invis>
Or for a cheaper 'katana-look', you can go for the yama no tamago's bokuto xD

New evo items keep coming out ... T^T

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:36 pm
FINALLY!!! I'm back. My evil mouse has been acting up. Stupidthing would only go up and left... no right/down movements AT ALL!!! After banging on it for several days and "cleaning" it out, it is SOMEWHAT working again. I should be getting a new one around next Tuesday.

Well, aside from my redundant mouse, I also been busy with college, hence my absence. I can't afford the books for my classes, so I have had to stay after the classes end to rent a "library ONLY" copy of the text book and do all my homework there, and believe me, doing calculus homework between my classes out of one of the only two copies they have is difficult.

Also, just to add on to the list... my dog had puppies, so I was with her and tending to the puppies. So needless to say that my life has been a bit hectic.

Sorry to give such an expansive description of why I was gone, I'm not trying to make up any excuses, I just hate leaving places for no reason and not talking to people I know for extendd periods of time without an explanation. (I have had it happen to me WAY too many times)

NOW... back to the task at hand... mainly being the evolving items quest. Since I have returned (all of the whole 15 minutes so far), I have noticed several new items neutral so I got them myself, and have opted not to add them to the list because I am already asking for a lot, and do not wish to burden anyone with long lists of "needed" items."
And I didn't know about the yama no tamago's bokuto, I'll check it out.

P.S. Thank you for commenting while I was away and keeping the thread alive ^^

--Entow  

Entow

iiBooBoo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:34 am
Bumping off second page...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:06 am
O.o Thank you, I didn't realize it was on the second page already, or I would've bumped it myself ^^  

Entow

Entow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:59 pm
WOO!!! New mouse. Now I can ACTUALLY click on stuff and move it... oh, and... BUMP xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:35 pm
bump  

Entow

Entow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:40 pm
bumpy bump  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:26 am
try just spending a few thousand gold on Dandiidoodad Spore 2nd gen, in fact, all evo items went down in price.  

area51l

Invisible Rainbows

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:12 am
@ Koro- I don't really like the way that one looks.

@ Entow- I forgot about your thread. Sorry. I remember now.
I make most of my gold by vending. I can make a good 10k a week.

If you had a trackball mouse, try getting an optical (laser) one. Much more sensitive, and eaisier to take care of. I hated my trackball, but I went with the Wacom Tablet option.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:30 pm
Bumping back up a little.

I made a new profile. I'm going to make custom ones as well I think. To sell off, of course.

Questing a kiki!

Invisible Rainbows

Entow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:09 pm
@ area51
Umm yea, I would if I could sweatdrop but the reason I made this thread is because of my poor little avi who is all too well aquainted with poverty. Literally. I have a total of (don't laugh)... 1,878 gold as I am typing this. Trust me when I say my luck SUCKS when it comes to earning gold. Three of my last four items I tried to make money on in the market were at +2% when I bought them... then the next day (after I bought), they dropped about 18% gonk and headed down ever since.

I also collect everything, so I don't sell ANY items unless I get a double, which makes it even harder to just up and sell stuff.

@ Invisible Rainbows
No problem, don't worry about my thread. Just have fun ^^ Its not like you HAVE to come here, and I don't expect anyone to do much. Like I usually say, I don't like being a burden to anyone.

And on the mouse subject... yea it was a trackball... and it SUCKED... well not completely. It lasted a good 2.5 years till it clunked out. And i definately know what you mean by more sensative optic mouse (which I got whee ), now my mouse flys all over the screen cause I'm so used to my other one.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:18 am
Well, I have nothing else to do. I might as well bump.

My current gold count: 397,675
Working toward my kiki.

I went one step further with the tablet. I actually don't have a mouse anymore, because I can't use one. My hand feels weird on it.

Questing a kiki!

Invisible Rainbows

Entow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:10 am
eek your rich ^^

I like my mouse. I play a lot of online games... so I kinda need em whee

And yea, I know what you mean by nothing to do... I'm just sitting around doing absolutely nothing.  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff