Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Lenelee's EI Quest *reviving on a whim* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:58 pm
You know...I actually never looked. It hurt for most the day though.

Lesson learned: never ever hit the ball with pent-up sore loser fury. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:03 pm
Oh wow, there probably was one there. You know I never feel like exercising or sports because you always hear "Never do exercises before one hour after you eat" which is kind of hard for me since I always take snacks throughout the day and I can't exercise when I'm hungry...it makes three minutes seem like fifteen xd When you're full you don't want to do ANYTHING  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:07 pm
Really? I had never heard that one before. I normally just eat a meal bar on my way to the gym and drink water during. It doesn't really give me a problem.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:12 pm
Yeah it's probably bogus,
I should get working out more often...  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:22 pm
I just was at the gym yesterday. It was a lot of fun. I must be getting pretty good at racket ball since I won! WOO! ^_^ *does a happy dance* My arms are killing me from the machines though.

I will have muscles! RAWR! stressed

Totally off topic: razz

I wish ppl would quit randomly PMing me asking if I want to donate to them or buy something of theres'. It's super annoying. Now there's this gal who says she's friends with some xXhart broknXx who is apparently a friend of one of my friends. So...I should donate to help her get mythral halo....why? o.O You don't happen to know a A_Hanna88 do you? I can't even tell you how many ppl have asked me! I'll be super cool and help you and the other peeps in the guild... Everyone else is SOL. stare

This ever happen to you?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:08 pm
Was there a topic to talk about to begin with?

xp

No it's never really happened to me. And no I don't know this Hanna person but these people sure do sound annoying. I'd only help people with their quests if they're willing to be like good friends like we are 4laugh

Aha I traded you a tiara that I thought would look perfect with your avi blaugh  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:38 pm
I just made my profile private. That should help keep them away. razz

Was there a topic? eek LOL

Yeah! I'll only help friends and some guild members. I saw that. It's soooo cute! I'll wear it as soon as it's official. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:49 am
Yeah, but only for a little while stare people can be persistent.

No topic, just random chat whee

Eeep can't wait to see how it looks when you put it on!!!  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:01 pm
Yeah, it's at least a deterrent though. blaugh

Random chatter is fun.

Aww...this looks super cute on. It's a great match. ^_^ heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:30 pm
When they're really desperate they'll climb that wall and annoy you but I'm hoping no one is that desperate especially since this is a game. Err fun socializing web site blaugh

I remember when I first got that, it seemed too small for me. I wish they'd make the tiara a little longer in length then it would be perfect 4laugh  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:16 am
Yeah, she just PMed me again! I just won't reply this time. She turned to begging me. Yeah, ppl get way into some things. This is supposed to be fun right? blaugh

There's always the birthstone crowns. Those are cute and tall and pointy. biggrin

What do you think of the fun updated siggy? I got bored and decided to improve it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:58 pm
This site is supposed to be way fun, which it is once you get used to it and make a lot of friends.

Those are cute though still a little small in my opinion. It just doesn't cover the head like it should. *picky when it comes to outfits* stare

I think it still looks awesome =D It'd be even cooler if somehow you can find out how to move the hand on the compass...if that's even possible xp  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:14 pm
Nothing wrong with being picky. LOL

^^ Thank you. Hmm...that would be both super cool and very tricky. Not sure if I'm quite that good yet. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:23 pm
Ahaha I don't even know if that's possible unless you use like....adobe or something 0_0
*not very technical* xp  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:57 am
Yeah. I'm too lazy to try it out. blaugh  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items