0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Other
4%
 4%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 300

Shawna Crystal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:55 am
I'm heterosexual. I can see the beauty in all genders and races, but I would only consider dating males of any race.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:12 pm
I think of myself as a lesbian with straight tendencies lol I love women, and I most likely wouldn't date a guy, but I can appreciate that they can be good looking.  

VirtuesRaven

emilami

Striking Muse

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:35 pm
Devilish Zukin
I guess some people would call be Bisexual, but really I'm Hetero.

I just like looking at girls. >>;

...Even though I am a girl. DX

Ditto.

I appreciate the beauty of the female form (and sometimes even stare outright), but have no interest in engaging in sexual activities with other females.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:42 pm
Used to be hetero ~ but over the years became Asexual ~ no longer interested... though my eyes occasionally get the better of me ~ lol

Maybe if I met the right guy, it would go back to hetero... but for now it's all good.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:09 pm
Nitta Sayurie
You live once unless you're Hindu then you can experiment multiple life times, lol.
I know this isn't exactly the place for it, but I couldn't help but address this. It's not that only those of the Hindu faith reincarnate, but rather we all do it or none of us do it. No one can really say for sure if reincarnation is real. However, if it were real, it would apply to everyone and not just those who believe in it.

Also, those of Hindu faith believe that if you live your life a certain way, you will possibly end up with an undesirable body in the next. For example, one who engages in activities akin to a hog {such as eating rotten food and stool, and having intercourse without discrimination [male hog will have sex with any female, even if they are their mother or sister]} will obtain the body of a hog in their next lifetime. The idea is that God sees what we do with our lives and gives us a body to better suit our way of life. We ourselves might think that being a hog would be unpleasant, but if our actions are like those of a hog, God will see that as us saying we want to be a hog.

Keep in mind that I am not trying to pass judgment or say that this is truth, I am just clarifying that this is the theology of Hinduism.

Regarding the topic of the thread, I, myself, am heterosexual. In the past I have had attractions to the same gender, but these were only superficial {meaning I liked the way they looked, or I admired some quality about them, etc.}. I could not bring myself to have an intimate relationship with the same gender because I never felt a deeper attraction for them. Looking back, even a lot of my heterosexual relationships were superficial attraction as well, but it was a lot easier for me to be fooled into thinking it was something deeper with someone of the opposite gender.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:15 pm
Maybe you cane help me? I like guys and girls, but am currently dating a male. Hopefully, getting married to him... But I like girls... >>; And I'd even like to have sexual exp with them.

Does that make me bi or pan?  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Dark Princess Kaori

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:34 pm
I'm am female and I have had sexual relations with both genders. I consider myself bisexual.

Although me and my husband are happily married, we are both looking for another female to have a threesome with. wink

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:42 pm
At my age I will have to say I am MONO-sexual. At least until I talk to the doc about getting some of those blue pills for my fella xd  

Tess A Tigre

pkelleyann29

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:51 pm
I know that I am bisexual because I love both and I am attracted to both. I have had encounters with both but have never been in an actual relationship with the same sex. My friends say that I have some mens point of view on the whole thing. I tend to see other girls as a good time while with men I seek relationships with. Maybe it's just because I have never found a girl who I wanted to get more commited to. My fiance and myself have an open relationship as long as we share the girl I might bring home. Though we have not found one we want, it kinda ands a little spice to our lives. I tend to get very picky though cause I am always afraid that the other girl might have other intensions. Does anyone have any advice for me on this cause I really want to experiance this with him but my fears keep getting in the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:01 pm
I would probably be considered heterosexual. However, I do find some women attractive. I most likely wouldn't pursue women seeing as I am already engaged, but one can still fantasize.  

Aeternam

Fashionable Duck

The shadow Aura

Golden Shoujo

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:05 pm
hi I put down other cause
I could fall under a couple different ones.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:39 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Nitta Sayurie
You live once unless you're Hindu then you can experiment multiple life times, lol.
I know this isn't exactly the place for it, but I couldn't help but address this. It's not that only those of the Hindu faith reincarnate, but rather we all do it or none of us do it. No one can really say for sure if reincarnation is real. However, if it were real, it would apply to everyone and not just those who believe in it.

Also, those of Hindu faith believe that if you live your life a certain way, you will possibly end up with an undesirable body in the next. For example, one who engages in activities akin to a hog {such as eating rotten food and stool, and having intercourse without discrimination [male hog will have sex with any female, even if they are their mother or sister]} will obtain the body of a hog in their next lifetime. The idea is that God sees what we do with our lives and gives us a body to better suit our way of life. We ourselves might think that being a hog would be unpleasant, but if our actions are like those of a hog, God will see that as us saying we want to be a hog.

Keep in mind that I am not trying to pass judgment or say that this is truth, I am just clarifying that this is the theology of Hinduism.

Regarding the topic of the thread, I, myself, am heterosexual. In the past I have had attractions to the same gender, but these were only superficial {meaning I liked the way they looked, or I admired some quality about them, etc.}. I could not bring myself to have an intimate relationship with the same gender because I never felt a deeper attraction for them. Looking back, even a lot of my heterosexual relationships were superficial attraction as well, but it was a lot easier for me to be fooled into thinking it was something deeper with someone of the opposite gender.

Sweet lord!

There always has to be one in the group. I know and understand Hinduism and to be honest I was not trying to be serious nor direct towards the religion itself. I took a World Religion course not to long ago. However, thanks for letting those who are interested know and better understand. I, at times forget that none of you live inside of my head.

Thanks for being a buzz kill Mr. Literal.

:Bows:

Nitta Sayurie

Romantic Shapeshifter

1,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

adirtyhippy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:50 pm
Hrmm.. I put 'bisexual' on the poll because that's what I've identified as for many years. Although, sometimes I do wonder about myself. I'm in a long-term relationship (five years just a couple days ago, actually) with a man, though I have always been attracted strongly to women. I've fostered emotional relationships with women in the past (and present), and it's extremely rare that I find a man attractive anymore, though I look at the ladies all the time. razz Oi. My man and I are trying an open relationship, though neither of us have brought anyone home yet, so to speak. I am currently in love (long distance crying ) with a woman, though, and you bet your a** I would love to be more involved with her, were it not for the many many miles between us.
So, uh. I guess you could say I'm bisexual with a strong preference for women. And I'm sure if my man and I ever broke up (sadness), I wouldn't bother with men again - I'm just not interested. XP  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:11 pm
Madame_Fluffy
Devilish Zukin
I guess some people would call be Bisexual, but really I'm Hetero.

I just like looking at girls. >>;

...Even though I am a girl. DX

That's because the female body is rather pretty. smile

I'm the same way (I'm a heterosexual female who can look at female bodies and appreciate them without being sexually attracted to them).

That pretty much sums me up too.  

Pink Mint Tea

MustangDragon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:27 pm
Quote:
Heterosexual; a person who romantically desires a person of the opposite sex.

Homosexual; A person who prefers emotional and sexual relations with the member of the same gender.

Wrong. If "Heterosexual" is correct, then "Homosexual" should read:

"Homosexual; a person who romantically desires a person of the same sex."

I get tired of people calling homosexuality a "preference". Who the hell would prefer to be fired from their job, beat up on back streets, shunned by family and friends.... ??

We do not prefer it... unless we are quasi bi-sexuals, in which case perhaps we prefer one sex over the other, but can enjoy either.

Homosexuals, like myself, a lesbian, are born to it. I cannot ever remember having a sexual dream or desire for a man. Ever. I'm 63 and still feel the same. Now THAT is a homosexual.

I don't mean to be rude, but this "preference" thing always sets me off. It is a demonstration of ignorance, usually by well meaning heterosexuals. Forgiven, if you'll please use "a person who desires only those of the same sex" or something like that.

Thanks if you are still reading this. blaugh  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces