26%
 26%  [ 61 ]
no
73%
 73%  [ 170 ]
Total Votes : 231

Taxi Mama

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:17 am
The hymen is the WORST aspect of virginity, in my opinion, and NOT something I'd want back!

Innocence, youth, and awe at the wonderfulness of it all ... now that's valuable and not to be squandered!

Although innocence and youth are gone forever, I got back the wonder when I finally fell in love (at 40)... sex was a whole new thing!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:08 am
Lady_Niqui
you know, I never did understand why females need a hymen anyway but I read something somewhere abut people getting a surgery to get it back so they could be "virgin" when they got married. I was shocked. Don't female sexual organs cause enough pain already? crying (pms, childbirth, etc) Crazy people lol. sweatdrop

Ehh... it's a cultural thing. It's regarded as being "not honourable" or something along the lines to wed a non-virgin. The surgery is slightly better than female circumcision, I guess.... gonk  

shall she sail seas

Kiwii Tea

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:08 pm
NomNomNominal
Lady_Niqui
you know, I never did understand why females need a hymen anyway but I read something somewhere abut people getting a surgery to get it back so they could be "virgin" when they got married. I was shocked. Don't female sexual organs cause enough pain already? crying (pms, childbirth, etc) Crazy people lol. sweatdrop

Ehh... it's a cultural thing. It's regarded as being "not honourable" or something along the lines to wed a non-virgin. The surgery is slightly better than female circumcision, I guess.... gonk

I'd say astronomically better than circumsission, considering it would / is the woman's choice in the first place compared to . . um. . having no choice in the matter  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:03 pm
Lost it when I was 17 to my boyfriend, who I am now happily married to. Didn't regret one moment of it. Well, OK, it hurt like hell and that sucked, but beyond that, we love and trust each other, and that's what matters.  

Zahmira

Vaidurya

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:37 am
Honestly, when I lost my virginity, I surprised myself. It didn't hurt for me AT ALL. I do regret how young I was then, but peer pressure makes you do some crazy things. Anyway, I've been around the block a time or two since then, and I am glad I learned as much as I did. I think if I had waited for marriage (which I knew I would do at all) I would have been a bit bored with how little I would have known. On the flip side, I've even done one night stands. Apparently not many of the people posting on this forum have.. so I guess I'm the crazy one here.. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:59 pm
Juliets last kiss
NomNomNominal
Lady_Niqui

I'd say astronomically better than circumsission, considering it would / is the woman's choice in the first place compared to . . um. . having no choice in the matter

Ha! Kind of... but if the culture(s) did not impose the importance of marrying a virgin, women would not feel as pressured to replace the hymen.  

shall she sail seas

Classy Dame

Clever Darling

17,640 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:50 am
Pressured into it when I was 14 by my then 18 year old boyfriend. I knew how to pick winners back then... lol.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:50 pm
Virgin and proud of it! I'm 25 and I'm waiting for marriage. biggrin  

Silvenya

1,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

daft persona

Codebreaking Fairy

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:54 pm
No.
I lost mine right after I graduated high school and turned eighteen. I wasn't waiting in particular, other than for the right person.
For a while, I thought I made the wrong decision with that person, but now I'm happy I lost it how I did.
He was a really nice boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:35 pm
I waited until I was 18. I told myself that I would wait until I had been with someone for at least a year, that way I knew that if they just wanted sex, they would be bored and leave quickly. I lost it to the person that I'm with right now and don't regret my decision. I wasn't it love at the time, but I trusted him, and that's what matters.  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

immabee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:07 am
lost mine when i was 15, no regrets (though i probably will encourage my hypothetical future daughter to wait a bit longer... ). i was with that guy for several years, so my number stayed at 1 for quite a while, but after we broke up i went a bit crazy (no regrets also, but also not recommended) and that number shot up rather quickly. but i'm with the guy i want to marry now, so it's allllll good. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:26 pm
Both sex and virginities are RIDICULOUSLY overrated!  

Miniar

Fallicious Flavor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:38 pm
I am still a virgin at 22 and very happy being this way. I am not maternal so children for me is a no-no. I would make a horrible parent :/  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:04 am
I lost my virginity to my ex-wife at 20. She was my girlfriend then. Given how things ended up between us, I wish I hadn't... but that's something I can't help.

She was my first true love, too. Double burn.

oh well.. *sigh*  

QuestionableMeatProducts

Lady_Niqui

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:39 am
Miniar
Both sex and virginities are RIDICULOUSLY overrated!

Eh sort of. But then again, sex is such a huge part of life that it's not really surprising.  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff