Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:17 pm
After the efforts in front of the gate he felt that his body was taxed but no so much that it couldnt be used. He looked at the Queen and wondered where Drajira got her looks from, but he didnt voice it not with the Queen present. He moved to a sitting position and placed his hand on his head. Outside he could hear the battle still taking place.
"I thank you for the compliment, your majesty."
He stretched a little to test his muscles when he felt nothing badly injured he sighed.
That was quite a bit of effort on my part, I must learn to do better.

Outside the walls, the dark lord was irritated, his army initially was dealt a hard blow. He didnt intend to lose everything already so he sent a wave of command to his troops to pull back. He would figure out what to do exactly soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:23 pm
"You never told me you could become that though" She said softly
She transformed into a far more attractive Naresa, her dark form, than her normal form.
She grabbed the arm nearest her her and the other hand glowed black. She healed the arm by softly rubbing her hand over the hurt bit.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:32 pm
I couldnt before. The tree, it taught me some things. And it...
He looked a little startled at the transformation, but his eyes quickly unfocused as they felt the muscles relax in his arm.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:36 pm
"Dont worry" She said calmly, doing the same to the other arm.
"The army is retreating"
She released his arm and took out a quiver of arrows and a bow.
"Go to an archers tower and shoot at the retreating army."  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:40 pm
A bit unsure of what was expected he went to the rafter. And notched an arrow. He lifted the bow high and pulled back hard. He then let the arrow loose.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:44 pm
((Im sure i can do this so...))
"Where is my son!" Roared King Kemashi Oakenleaf of Ashenvale.
A servant of Draea came in.
"My mistress will tell you where on one condition..."
"What!"
"That she marrys him!"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:52 pm
The king was a large man who didnt like to be trifled with.
Is she keeping my son CAPTIVE?! I will not tolerate this if she wishes to marry him then she should ask him, he is no princess he isnt just married off by me. It is his decision to make, not mine. But where is he! TELL ME NOW!!
He seemed angry because he was concerned for his son, he had heard horrible things have happened to him and he wanted to make sure he was okay. But these people wouldnt tell him where he was.

Lerista could feel the energy flow into the arrow and he noticed that his arm was a little better then before he actually hit the orc.
Whoa....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:12 pm
((Dang, g2g))
"He is on the Battlefield at Lotar!" She sneered. "And we can make it look like an accident if he dies..."

Draea was behind Lerista. Watching him hit Orcs.
"Nice hit" She said, making him jump.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:22 pm
((See you later))
Infuriated the Elf roared in the face of the servant. If one hair on his head has been harmed by anybody of your court and I mean ANYBODY then I will personally hang for treason and attempting to disrupt the kings work. Heraim, Leelock go retreive my son and make sure he is okay.

Surprised he turned around.
Please dont sneak up on my your highness, it does make me uncomfortable.
What was going on here?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:31 pm
((My dad made me send an email so i have time for one more post))
"Her Highness of DarkTowr will understand" ((yes thats part of the plot, Draea is NOT a Glenspiren))

((The king))
"Shes from DarkTowr the place for-"
"Yes" the elf sneered.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:01 pm
He had only the concern for the his allies then anything else at this moment, though he could feel the dark energy building again waiting to be released. He raised his hand a little and played with some dark energy on his hand.
I've become stronger in this now. But I believe I still may need training. There is something I can sense but I am actually afraid to pursue it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:29 pm
((YAY! we are both online!))
She looked at him. She sighed.
"Well in going off to showers, the water in our showers heal." She pointed to a wound on her slender arm and then one on her leg.
"Arrow wound" she muttered. She straightend and went off.

"DarkTowr! i thought there was no one from there anymore!"
"Your 'majesty'" the servant crooned "There are many things not even you my 'king' know about"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:51 pm
He nods to her and gazes back across the battlefield again. He closes his eyes and feels the dark energy left behind the warlord. He can see its massive strength and wonder how much power he got hit with. He gathers a little of the dark energy to store for future use then watches the battlefield again, but this time his eyes are closed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:54 pm
He see seems to have a nightmare while being consious.

Drajira was up in the air on a glowing dragon. She was a beautiful as ever. The Warlord flys up to her and takes her away and the life tree dies...  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:59 pm
WHAT!
He concentrates on the dark energy around him and traces it to a bird flying over the village to see if the tree is still alive.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff