Fallicious Flavor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:22 pm
Miss Ronnie
sweatdrop I like yaoi

You're not the only one sweatdrop
I hate McDonalds for the crappy service as well  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:28 am
scream I need to vent! scream
Sorry... *takes a deep breath* I'm just going insane from being trapped in my house. My doctor put me on bedrest from last week til whenever I have my baby because apparently my blood pressure is incredibly high. Can't say I'm surprised really. I'm a pretty tense person. And because I also now have diabetes, I'm only allowed to drink water. I eat healthy but I drink too much juice and soda and not enough water so they're hoping that controls the diabetes so I don't have to take insulin shots. sweatdrop But I want apple juice soooo bad. Good thing I have decent willpower. Its just torture seeing it in the fridge. Hubby is trying to drink it so we dont have to waste but that sucks too. And when he drank my last bottle of cream soda I almost attacked him in a jealous rage. neutral Well, not really but I did have a vivid mental image of kicking him in the face.
Maybe I'm being irrational. My friends at work say they wish they could go on vacation and that I better not ask to come back or they'll all put in for leave and stick me with the work. rolleyes But I like working, and I really like juice too. emo  

Lady_Niqui

Lady_Niqui

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:50 am
Okay, why is it that when a guy cheats on a girl, the girl who got cheated on starts fighting with the other woman? I mean seriously, unless its a friend or a family member, I'm kicking HIS a** first. Now if it is a family member, she's next. Otherwise, forget her, she can have what's left of him after I'm done.
I can see that in some places, there might be more available women than men. I can even understand someone staying because of the kids or finances or just plain not knowing. But once you do know, what the hell?! Get out, stay in, or shut the hell up but don't go attacking the other girl, you moron. Because even if you kick her a**, what's stopping him from getting some from yet another girl you don't know about? I'd rather have a battery operated boyfriend than with someone who's abusing me or lying to me or in general doesnt give a rat's furry a** about me.

I lost another sister to the prison system this weekend. Why? Because her dumb a** was "the other woman", the other girl kept fighting with her over and over, and this time there was a weapon nearby. Can you see where this is headed? Now there are some kids without a mother, a worthless mofo who wasn't helping to take care of them before as their father, and my sister locked up (on her 20th birthday, of all days).
I'm most concerned about those kids. Everyone else is grown and where they are is all based on the choices they made. But its really depressing.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:10 am
Lady_Niqui
scream I need to vent! scream
Sorry... *takes a deep breath* I'm just going insane from being trapped in my house. My doctor put me on bedrest from last week til whenever I have my baby because apparently my blood pressure is incredibly high. Can't say I'm surprised really. I'm a pretty tense person. And because I also now have diabetes, I'm only allowed to drink water. I eat healthy but I drink too much juice and soda and not enough water so they're hoping that controls the diabetes so I don't have to take insulin shots. sweatdrop But I want apple juice soooo bad. Good thing I have decent willpower. Its just torture seeing it in the fridge. Hubby is trying to drink it so we dont have to waste but that sucks too. And when he drank my last bottle of cream soda I almost attacked him in a jealous rage. neutral Well, not really but I did have a vivid mental image of kicking him in the face.
Maybe I'm being irrational. My friends at work say they wish they could go on vacation and that I better not ask to come back or they'll all put in for leave and stick me with the work. rolleyes But I like working, and I really like juice too. emo

So it is normal to have hormonal urges to beat the crap out of people close to you... lol.. even when you aren't pregnant. I love juice too but what if you watered it down or drank poweraid... if you hate water add a dash of lemon with no sugar or drink tea... no green tea but raspberry is perfect for pregnant ladies.  

TequilaRose

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200

TequilaRose

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:14 am
I miss my sister being here!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:44 pm
i ain't feeling well i am sick. i could use anything to help prayers, a nice comment, whatever u can lend, also my back hurts like crazy.  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Lady_Niqui

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:18 pm
*patpat* Hope you feel better soon killafrog.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:20 pm
*patpat* Hope you feel better soon killafrog.

thx for the nice comment i am feeling better now  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

lunaci

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:55 pm
Alive, I am.
Hate my job, I do.
Frustrated, I feel.

At some point, something will pay off.... like the cranberry sauce I made.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:28 pm
lunaci
Alive, I am.
Hate my job, I do.
Frustrated, I feel.

At some point, something will pay off.... like the cranberry sauce I made.

well heres to hope something will pay off  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Lady_Niqui

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:37 pm
I am so bored... lol i'm breaking the rules. I'm supposed to be laying down at all times unless I'm in the bathroom or taking a shower and/or getting up to go lay down somewhere else. rolleyes It's killer. I'm used to being super busy and now I'm not even supposed to be sitting upright but my hips hurt! Oh well, I guess now that I've had my few minutes of rebellion, I'll drag myself back to my pillow-laden prison. Mental health is important too lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:52 am
Lady_Niqui
I am so bored... lol i'm breaking the rules. I'm supposed to be laying down at all times unless I'm in the bathroom or taking a shower and/or getting up to go lay down somewhere else. rolleyes It's killer. I'm used to being super busy and now I'm not even supposed to be sitting upright but my hips hurt! Oh well, I guess now that I've had my few minutes of rebellion, I'll drag myself back to my pillow-laden prison. Mental health is important too lol.

well heres to breaking the rules to a point cheese_whine clink  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Abby360

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:20 pm
To Killafrog, I am sorry your back hurts. Have you tried a hot shower?

To Lady_Niqui.... sorry you have what they call gestational diabeties. Plus high blood pressure. Now you listen to an old woman. Listen to your dr's advise. Keep cool. Don't beat your hubby black and blue, (save that for the delivery room, it's allowed there) lol,,,,, Talk to me, I'll talk back to you with encouraging words of patience, and about the wonderful reward it will bring you and your man.
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:09 pm
I'm doing my very best to behave and follow dr's orders but its nearly impossible for me not to cook and clean. I don't really have any friends or family nearby to help me out and my husband is in the military. He's not deployed right now but he works such long hours that it almost doesnt matter. His day starts at 6am and he gets home about 730 if he doesnt have mandatory workout time with his flight. He works usually 4 days a week but on his off-days he gets called in for training pretty regularly which means he's not really off work. rolleyes I'd starve if I actually waited for him to make all my food. He's been trying to take care of me like dr wants but its really hard for him plus housework isnt really his thing. He's capable but not really up to my nearly a**l-retentive cleaning standard. And since he hasnt been cleaning like I was, its getting away from him. For the last 2 nights I dreamt about cleaning lol. I feel like a burden even though he'd never say anything like that, so I try to help. But I really can't tell my dr that his orders are nearly impossible to follow because I don't want to get put on hospital bedrest. sweatdrop Eh... 34 weeks down, something like 6 to go. Can't wait til this is over! I plan on having at least one more eventually but I will definitely be waiting like 4-5 years.  

Lady_Niqui

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:23 am
Lady_Niqui
I'm doing my very best to behave and follow dr's orders but its nearly impossible for me not to cook and clean. I don't really have any friends or family nearby to help me out and my husband is in the military. He's not deployed right now but he works such long hours that it almost doesnt matter. His day starts at 6am and he gets home about 730 if he doesnt have mandatory workout time with his flight. He works usually 4 days a week but on his off-days he gets called in for training pretty regularly which means he's not really off work. rolleyes I'd starve if I actually waited for him to make all my food. He's been trying to take care of me like dr wants but its really hard for him plus housework isnt really his thing. He's capable but not really up to my nearly a**l-retentive cleaning standard. And since he hasnt been cleaning like I was, its getting away from him. For the last 2 nights I dreamt about cleaning lol. I feel like a burden even though he'd never say anything like that, so I try to help. But I really can't tell my dr that his orders are nearly impossible to follow because I don't want to get put on hospital bedrest. sweatdrop Eh... 34 weeks down, something like 6 to go. Can't wait til this is over! I plan on having at least one more eventually but I will definitely be waiting like 4-5 years.

sometimes here there u could try a next door neighbor or two to help with food at least so u ain't always doing the cooking, so u r doing drs order a bit more. without being so guilty when u don't follow at times. i feel a little guilty when others help but thats what there for when life gets u down.  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff