Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Human Breast Milk for Ice Cream??
  Yes, it's better
  No way, keep the cow's milk
View Results

K0m0d0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:11 am
I read about this over on another forum (Sorry, ATG, I've been having an affair with DragonCave! crying ) and I'm inclined to say that's just a bad idea. There are things you have to consider about human breast milk- the person's diet, their current health....

So, yeah. PETA has never been on the right track.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:31 pm
Peta might have good intentions but they are narrow minded in their approach to helping animals. they think people would just go for breastmilk ice cream, umm no it turns many peple away plus many disease in one animal generally don't infect other species. There are many more health concerns (pathology wise) with human milk then with cow milk  

palnoki

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:41 am
Say, maybe this is why nobody at my school is a member of PETA. Not that we aren't all insane, but still! We've got pregnant 14 year olds, vegetarians, people with girlfriends in completely different sides of the country, people with girlfriends AND boyfriI know for a fact we have no PETA members. So...yeah, whatever... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:07 am
God-The-RapistV2.0
User Image
The only reason this is bad is because of the amount of milk a single woman can produce VS how much a single cow can.

Cows can produce about 25 gallons of milk in a single day were as a woman on a good day could produce roughly 75 ounces, so their production line is going to have to be smaller, or they're going to have to hire A LOT of people to lactate for them.

There is nothing wrong with Human Breastmilk, the reaction of that ONE MAN is not the common for people in western cultures. Consuming human breastmilk is better for you than cow milk in every aspect. You can right now buy Human Breastmilk and cheese and ice cream from natrualist stores and websites.

Cows don't NEED to be milked. If they were to feed the calf and the ween it like any other mammal they would just stop producing milk. What do you think wild and beef cows do? Milk each other?

--------------------------------------------

Art By: La Belle Isolde

Yay! You pretty much said what I was going to say.

I used to be a member of PETA, shortly after I became a vegetarian. However, some of the stuff they do kind of put me off. However, they do have really good advertising campaigns, a lot of good messages, and a LOT LOT LOT of good information which they will give you for free.  

Iconoclast Enthusiast

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:25 pm
Blu, your school =/= the real world.

Humans should never subject animals to anything they wouldn't subject other humans to. That said, I hate milk. Milk and anything that wants to share milk with me can suck it. The idea of drinking milk makes me taste something nasty. So while I don't actually care what happens to milk-based products because I don't eat them, I think that any animals that's lactating anyway might as well share (and that includes human women. Milk is milk.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:27 pm
I hate to sound incompetent, but what does =/= mean? Lo siento mis amigos, pero no se! No se!  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:33 pm
=/= means does not equal, Steph is saying that your school is not the real world.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:33 pm
The PETA is highly frowned upon by the spca and many companes because their tactics  

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:44 pm
Exactement, Sanzo my dear.
And by that, Blu, what I meant to point out is that high school is almost never an accurate reflection of the real world, or its people. Hell, I hated high school, but real life is SO much easier to cope with for me. Point being that you can't base all your ideas of the world on the things/people/experiences you see/meet/have in high school. Thereby saying, please stop pointing out the discrepancies between your high school and the ATG topics. Not only do we know that it's different from high school, but it's irritating to keep having to read about it.
Said with as much respect and kindness as I can muster.
My tongue hurts from biting it so much...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:42 pm
All right. I promise not to talk about my school anymore. (see, I don't have a life out of school. I live for my school activities, my art, and Gaia)
And I'm sorry to be such a lame. sweatdrop  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yggdrasiln

Backwoods Backpacker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:16 pm
LOL

Nice going Peta, just another way to show how insane you guys are. This is definitely epic lulz worthy.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:20 pm
Nothing personal, Blu. It just feels like I read the same five posts from you every time you contribute to a conversation.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:33 pm
Hmm...I think I would take offense to that if it weren't for the fact that you don't know me that well. Oh, well..! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:43 am
And in other groundbreaking news, the sky is blue and water is wet.

And now we go to our special report: fire is hot.

No s**t PETA is insane. I'm all for animal rights, but I'm not willing to strip naked and run around screaming "MEAT IS MURDER"  

Shibaken

Lazy Werewolf

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:30 pm
Uh, okay then... neutral  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]