Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Syaoran-Puu's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:45 pm
Ryuu Zu's first RP.

Brought together by silence Ryuu Zu and Jai Li

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:41 am
User Image
The flowers of spring Maion and Inverno

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:08 am
A Misti and Nisroc RP

Now that I found you Misti and Nisroc

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:36 pm
User Image
This is an in thread RP between Maion and Candy Heart (Owned by Yuuka Kurokawa)

Title: The stream of friendship.

Maion: *Flew in and settled on the forest floor carefully. He spoke half laziliy* Beautiful day.

Candy Heart: Candy watches the stallion with wide eyes, having never seen one quite like him before.

Maion: *Trotted slowly towards the pink coloured mare with a gentle angelic smile upon his lips, when he was close, but not close enough to scare her he spoke, now in his usual powerful voice.* Good day fair lady. How are you enjoying the spring sun?

Candy Heart: Nostrils flaring, the nervous mare stutters horribly a few times before managing to say, "J-j-just f-fine. W-what a-about y-you?"

Maion: *He cocked his head softly to one side causing his brow to wrinkle in worry, it was obvious how shy this dainty mare was and it was a reaction he was all too use to. Sighing gently he returned back to a more respectful pose and kept as a soft a smile as he could muster upon his lips.* I am good M'lady. Just enjoying the beautiful spring light.

Candy Heart: Slightly distracted by the strutting stallion, Candy shakes her head then answers Maion. A little more at ease, her stuttering lessens a bit "T-that's g-good. F-forgive my s-stutter. I-it h-happens all the t-time in new s-situations. B-believe me it i-isn't you." Here the thoughtful mare gave the angeni a wider smile.

Maion: *Continued to smile polietly and once she was finished he spoke once more* No need to explain. *Bowing his head for a moment he contemplated something that they could do that may make her feel more comfortable.* Would you care to walk to the stream with me? I believe the water is extra chilled this early in the morning.

Candy Heart: The mare was considerably calmer and nodded at the offer, "T-that sounds n-nice."

Maion: *Smiling at what he sensed from her changing body language he began to walk towards the fast flowing stream. He listened to the chirping birds as they sung their daily songs. Delightful* So tell me about youself? *It was as this question left his lips that he realised he had not yet shared his name.* My name is Maion.

Candy Heart: The mare nodded as she followed after Maion, a half smile appearing as she listened to the songs of the birds, "M-my name is C-candy Heart." Here eshe paused as she thought on his question, "What w-would you l-like to know?"

Maion: That is a pretty name. *As he allowed himself to glance for a moment at her he noticed that her pelt was a delicate pink colour, he understood immediatly the reason for her name. Focusing once more upon the road his ears picked up the faint sound of moving water, they were getting close.* I do not mind. How about we start at the beginning. Where do you live?

Candy Heart: "T-thank you," the mare replied kindly in response to his compliment. The closer they got to the rushing water, the more at ease she grew. After all, this was her favorite thing to do. Letting her head tilt slightly to the left, she heard both his question and what sounded like a wren starting to sing. Humming softly in response to the bird Candy paused and replied, "I live near the mountains with Adsali, my two-legger and my herdmate, Zuilian."

Maion: *Listened politely once more, nodding every now and then when appropriate. He dreamed to one day return to the mountains, not to live but to simply reminisce. He enjoyed his new home with Moon beside the lake.* I remember the mountains, they are so mystical. *He thought about the only two-legger he had ever met, she had been a small child who seemed to fear his size, after that he tried to stay away from them.*

Candy Heart: Candy's head bobbed in agreement, "I think so too." Thinking on her herdmate and two-legger made her want to describe them both. "Something tells me you and Zuilian would get along just fine. He's very much the gentleman and he's very kind." With a fot laugh she added, "Oh yes and he's head over heels for his intended mate Vidia." Candy's eyes danced with mirth, "He's so cute when he sulks because she isn't around. Adsali...she's our two-legger. I've never met one quite like her. She's very sweet and she's good at bandaging wounds. You can't even see where I was injured when those two first found me."

Maion: I must admit not to know very much about these two-leggers you hold so dear. I suppose my giant frame scares them. *Half subconcious he wiggled his wings and pulled them tightly in at his sides, perhaps everything about him was just too big, granted Moon did not seem to mind that at all, she always had a look of calm and safety when he was around peeled upon her face. Supressing the thought he spoke once more.* Perhaps one day my path will cross with this Zuilian that you hold so dearly. My herd lives near the lake not too far from here, and my mate is a very caring creature that I am sure she would be happy to have friendly company for once. We have run into far too many skinwalkers as of late. *It was a truth that worried him most of all. Why was there suddenly an increase in skinwalker behaviour?*

Candy Heart: "He's a good friend and so is Adsali." A ghost of a frown crossed her face before fleeing again at the songbirds calls in the air, "We've yet to be unfortunate enough to meet either skinwalker or kalona. Perhaps it's because we live in a more isolated area?"

Maion: *Nodded half heartedly* Perhaps, though my understanding and experience tended to reveal them in places more isolated. You only usually find one skinwalker in each domain. *He lowered his head slightly, he suspected that the increase in actively was to do with him, after all three of the skinwalkers he was encountering happened to be 'related' to him. Although he was still struggling accepting that notion. His mother. His twin sisters. It seemed like a riddiculous notion indeed.* The truth... *he paused, perhaps the truth was not really something to be shared with a near stranger? Gulping he decided to at least share some of his past* ...is I believe I have to do with the increase in activity, which is why I see it as my responisiblity to keep it at bay. You see my Mother and two sisters are skinwalker, and the male that has been haunting the trees seems to lingering around due to one of my sisters. *It was painful to admit being related to such terrible beings, but that was now the sad truth. He hated his mother for leaving him to join her 'lover' and becoming one of them. How could she. He felt betrayed.*

Candy Heart: Candy gave him a serious look and said gently, "Just because your mother and sisters are skinwalkers, that doesn't make you a bad Soquili nor does it make you responsible for keeping them at bay." She stood next to Maion and gave him a warm smile, "You may be a giant and your family may have skinwalkers in them, but I can tell you have a kind soul. I'd be honored to call you friend if you'd let me."

Maion: *He grunted softly, his trade mark sound, once upon a time it was all most soquili got out of him. Despite what this kind candy coloured mare said the truth was he was more responsible than she knew. Sighing he spoke.* Thank you for your kind words, but I am afraid being my herds protector it is my responsibility. I will never let them hurt any of them, and trust me they would in a heart beat... *He paused and began to grit his teeth.* ...even if they are family! *In his head he continued that sentance... a family I will never accept.*

Candy Heart: The mare fell silent, unsure of what to say now. Family seemed to be a sore spot for Maion and she didn't want to pain him further by continuing the conversation about them. SIghing softly she finally said, "You're welcome Maion and I mean it, I would like to be your friend."

Maion: *His ears flattened slightly, he had shamed himself with his uneeded attitude, it was clear in the tone of her voice. He nodded slowly and paused for what seemed like a long time as ideas flopped around in his mind. Perhaps he was just overworked? Clearing his throat he spoke once more.* I would like a new friend, friends make this dark world worth living in. *He forced himself to think about Moon, dancing, swimming, collecting food, finding the first rose for her. All these things made him feel happy, just thinking about them rose his spirits slightly. The change in subject had been well accepted.*

Candy Heart: The pink mare's face broke into a bright smile and she did the equivalent of a happy dance as he said those words, "I'm so glad Maion. Maybe later we can go so you can meet Zuilian and Adsali. If you wanted to of course," she added quickly.

Maion: *He nodded at her suggestion, he would be happy to meet this Zuilian character howeber he was not entirely convienced about the two-legger. He himself had never taken human form, perhaps he was just afraid, fire, violence, he had heard many deisturbing tales about some of them. This had always led him to believe that perhaps they too had their own form of 'skinwalker'? Shaking the thought he forced a smile upon his lips once more and spoke slowly.* One day I am sure.

Candy Heart: "We can go whenever you like." She wasn't going to rush her new friend into making any decisions. Candy was just happy that Maion had agreed to go.

Maion: *Still smiling he nodded once, his ears began to twitch as he heard the sound of running water, it seemed they had finally made it to the stream. His throat began to burn in anticipation of the cool rippling liquid. As the approached his eyes lit up slightly, the light blues and greens swirled together. Lowering his head he lapped up the liquid playfully, it rolled over his tongue and down his throat. Delicious.* You should try some!

Candy Heart: Candy giggled at her friend. He looked so funny as he playfully lapped up the water. She walked over and joined him, her head dipping down to the cool, clear water.

Maion: *Taking yet another mouthful of water he finished feeding his thirst and stood up tall once more, his licked his lips softly to lap up the remainer of any water droplets before he turned to watch her quench her own thirst. Suddenly he heard a chirp from above, his eyes darted upwards to see a hole in the canopy that seemed to frame a large bird in the sky, it reminded him of his mother and sisters, all hawk skinwalkers, the same anger he had tried to hide from began to bubble within him yet he forced it back, negative emotions never helped, Moon told him that. She was wise, and probably the only mare he would have accepted such sentiments from.* I need to go *He spoke quickly, his heart began to beat yet he knew that he needed to find Moon before the day was up, they had much to discuss about the new members of the herd. He would get stronger for her, for them. His family.* my herd is waiting for me. *Turning back to face her he smiled softly* BUT *he spoke with more enthasis on that word* I promise to find you one day. Friend.

Candy Heart: Candy nodded, being quite an understanding mare, "Safe journey Maion. I look forward to talking to you again soon." She regarded him with a smile before wheeling around and galloping back the way they came. She was heading back to the teepee she shared with the others. Her tail flicked in a salute to her new friend as she galloped away.

Maion: *He watches as she left, wanting to ensure she was safe enough before he turned and spread his wings out wide, the wind blew playfully through his feathers and once again the feeling of utter freedom wriggled through his body. He looked towards the hole in the canopy before he moved his body and wings together so that he was once again flying. Once high in the air his eyes scanned the ground for signs of his herd, for signs of her. He needed to talk to Moon.*

........Completed!!

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:40 am
User Image
This is an in thread RP between Maion and Alexander (Owned by Hypercandy Loli)

Title: Something seems so familar about this protector-in-training.

Maion: *Landing softly upon the grass in the clearing once more he spread his wings before pulling them tightly in at his sides once more. It had been a long day with the herd, several of the new members had completed their intiation ceremonies sucessfully but the strain of the day was starting to show. He longed for some relaxation.*

Alex: *makes way out into the plains, gently tugging up the blades of grass*

Maion: *Was still settled within within the clearing, raising his head softly as he saw a stallion playing with the blades of grass.* Hello young sir. *He was suprised at how much he seemed 'familar', perhaps their lives had crossed paths once before.*

Alex: *raises his head to look at the older Stallion, dipping a polite bow with a welcoming smile.* Greetings.

Maion: *He smiled softly at the polite welcome he had been given and nodded in responces before speaking again.* Please forgive me... *he paused for a moment and examined the stallion for a moment longer, there was something about him, he was certain.* ...have we met before?

Alex: *Taken back by the sudden question, shakes his head* I'm sorry, I don't believe we have. Perhaps... You've met my father or my mother. *smiles, certain that has to be the case* May I ask of your name?

Maion: *Smiled softly as he allowed his mind to contemplate the possible connection he had to this stallion. Of course he had meet many white Angeni that it was possible he was simply getting confused, it had not been long ago that he realised he was aging. Yet he forced himself to concentrate more on the Angeni before him, he still enjoyed the company of others greatly.* My name is Maion, I guard the Ocean when I am not acting as protector for my herd. Yourself? *As he waited for a reply he continued to watch, thinking about all the possible 'parents' he had encountered.*

Alex: *Approaches the older male, lowering his gaze with a light laughter.* You look slightly puzzled. Ill help you out, my mother is Alpha of the angelic Imp herd. Her name is Taharial. My father is protector of the herd. His name is Joesph however, its nice to meet you Maion, a pleasure to bump into a protector for a neighbouring herd. Im Alexander, currently learning the ways of being a protector myself. *nods, respectfully*< How strange I never realised... There was a herd so close to ours.Interesting>

Maion: *His eyes opened up wide at the mention of Taharial, so that had been the connection, his straw-yellow hair had distracted him from looking close enough. Slowly he spoke her name,* Ta-ha-rial.... so thats it! *A smile covered his lips now and his face more compossed as the realisation and connections formed. Politely he listened to the rest of his story.* Ah... protector in training. Well have no fear, my herd only use this clearing as a passage to the forest, we are mainly situation beside the great lake, you should watch it glisten under the sparkling light of the Moon and Stars. *Maion spoke no more of his herd, it was his job to protect them and providing more details may lead them to danger, perhaps not from this stallion but from anyone who overheard such conversations. He would not risk it.* So... *he stood up tall* ...you mother never mentioned me to you then? *He chuckled softly as a plan started to form in his mind.*

Alex: Gave a great smile of trust, if his mother knew him then there most likely nothing to worry about, but he kept his guard up.* Aye. I do that most nights. Its my favourite thing to do, just standing in the waters contents watching as the moonlight dances upon the surface.. Hmm. *he paused, listening, flicking the straw locks back* Well, she had mentioned a name like yours before although, I could of been poorly distracted by my sisters through her speech.. *gives a light sigh, then smiles* forgive my ignorance, how might you two be acquainted?

Maion: *He smiled, listening politly to each word and sentiment. He imagined Taharial teaching her children of the past, it must have been similar to his own. Hard work. A chuckle escaped his lips once more.* Well... since you do not know about about a challenge. *He flicked his head softly so that his long waved hair danced like a waterfall around him, while his eyes continued to watch Alexander carefully.* How about I will tell you IF *he winked at the mention of that word and spoke it with more enthasis than the rest of the sentance before continuing* you can prove to me you are worthy of you status as protector-in-training. I do not wish to fight you BUT how about we see if you can pass me to reach.... *he looked behind him to see what was there that they could use a reference point* ...the boulder over there. What do you say? *He turned back to look at the young stallion, a new burning passion burning in his eyes, and a light smile upon his lips.*

Alex: He smirked.* < go figure, I wouldn't get off this easy.. It sounds troublesome, but, not to be rude I guess> Sure thing, Maion.Sounds like a work out, at the least. *at the mention of the challenge, he peered around to spot the boulder, giving it some consideration before backing away a considerable amount of steps, ears perked keeping a calm posture.* Since, you called the challenge, then it would be appreciated if you called the 'start' *he laughed a little, the sapphire pools glinting a hint of determination*

Maion: *Maion watched the reaction from Alex closely, he wasn't sure what he saw behind those eyes but there was certainly something. At the acceptance of the challenge he grinned, he was going to allow Alex to pass eventually but he would at least show him some of the strength and meaning of being a protector. Thinking outside of the box was often need. That and he longed to see if he thought in a similar way to his mother, she had been so carefree and curious as a foal and young adult.* Fine... *He smiled softly and nodded once while he shifted his possition to be more defensive, but at the same time he spread his wings out wide, they were of a different style to Alex's and from his experience of others of their breed he found the larger wings to be more powerful, perhaps that was his advantage but that would make his speed. Power won very few times against speed in this style challenge but he would try. His smile disappeared as his focus changed, he would not concentrate so much on Alex's direct movements but something else. A more 'sure' thing in Maions books.* ...BEGIN!

Alex: *watches as the expression of the other stallion changes and he shifts a look to the side, before focusing on Maions gaze. He wasn't sure how to go about it yet, he just accepted the challenge anyway. He gave a direct playful smirk and turned* I see how it is... *watches from the corner of his eyes, spinning back and charging forth, straight towards him with a sly under look from the wind brushed bangs.*

Maion: *As he watched Alex he became impressed by his movements, he watched him turn and then come in for the full frontal attack, yet something seemed wrong, he prepared himself for impact but ensured that he was light enough on his feet that he could catch him with either his wings or his body by moving swiftly. Yet as he planned this something told Maion to watch Alex's wings.* Clever.... *He spoke, the smallest of smiles coming to the corner of his lips.*

Alex: He wondered where the other stallion was keeping watch of more whilst he charged towards him, he shifted to a half turn, digging the two hooves nearest the embracer into the ground whilst coming to a sharp halt, his lion like tail swiftly came towards the ground flicking up the heap of dirt that the ground had mounded up throughout the skid. he kept a calm look over what was happening, making sure to keep control over the situation as he darted forwards. he had no intention of attacking him in the first place he just simply smirked.

Maion: *Still watching closley he flicked his tail swiftly, it disturbed the grass and produced a light breeze behind him as he saw the stallion dig his hooves into the ground, it was obvious this was his opportunity, yet the stray pieces of dirt came up and splashed towards his eyes, closing them he decided to use his other sences, this was another advantage of training and battling mainly at night, you couldn't always depend upon your eye sight. He heard the swishing of a tail hitting the dirt, everything seemed to be in slow motion. The next thing he heard was the darting of hoof prints, not intending to cause harm but to knock him back Maion moved swiftly forcing his shoulder into the path of the stallion.*

Alex: surprised by the object in his way, glanced quickly to the side, deciding to use an air drift within his wings as he raised the four of them, letting them slice sidewards long the air to glide his balance. It was a hard hit and made him quickly wince, the other figure certainly was nothing to take lightly but this was interesting. he wondered what his father would say. Raising an eyebrow, he was actually helped to spin sidewards and let his footing stumble to curl around the starry marked stallion whilst meeting his own four large white wings.Then unexpectedly paused in all tracks, letting the last of the wing feathers sweep along past Maion's skin before lowering to his sides again.

Maion: *Opened his eyes once more now that he was happy the worst of the mud had settled again, the almost elegant movements of Alex while he was being thrown away. Impressive for one so young, yet he could see that there was room for him to improve still, experience would fill in the gaps. As Alex moved he felt the breeze and sof touch of the stallions feathers touched his pelt, he grinned more as the stallion nearly passed him, since his feet were light in preparation to move quickly. He took advantage of this now digging his back hoof deep into the ground and lowering his wings in one might flap which caused his body to twirl around swiftly, he then bent his knee and lifted forcing himself to jump forward and once again in the path of Alex. He was closer to the baulder now but not quite there. Removing his smile once more he refocused on the task at hand.*

Alex: He gave a laugh, looking over at Maion, this was pretty fun to him. Although still, he showed no sign of wanting to move from where he stood. He snorted out some air and watched the lifeless boulder then turned the gaze back to the one who blocked his path. He tried to put his mind where his fathers would be, knowing that it had to be his own terms whilst doing so. * Aww so you sure you wouldn't want to let me pass? Not even with a please? * he joked before jumping to the side, and leaping a few steps forward. If he got stopped at least he would of covered a little bit more ground. Steady away~

Maion: *Smirked slightly at the stallions words, on any other day perhaps a please would have been enough to allow him to pass, it found himself going easy on his own herd members the first time they trained with him in fear of scaring them, yet this was too much to resist. One more- he thought. Slowly he spread his wings, the stallions steps brought him closer to him due to his own leap from their 'last round' so that when he approached he swiftly pulled his front legs to the ground and pulled his wings sharply back and then forwards, this disturbed the air sending a boom of sharpened wind towards the stallion, a few silky feathers also found their way into the stream, but combined with the wind they would have become sharpened knifes if they struck. He watched the results.* Use everything to your advantage. *He was sure he was about to see something 'special'.*

Alex: once watching the stallion, put his gaze straight forward closing his eyes and listening to the abrupt disorder of the air. It wasn't long till he re-opened them watching as the glowing pearly daggers soared the force of the wind straight towards him, as the wings had already created clouds of dust from the ground, he sharply beat his own four wings towards the ground helping it create more atmosphere, as he lifted his two back legs placing them gracefully down and onto the ground again to miss a few of the deadly feathers, and then went along with the winds movements to sail around the other ones that approached him. He gave a smirk and waited to embrace the crack of the wind which stabbed like a knife against his neck. He snorted the air, knowing he'd created enough dust to remain within from view before making a powerful kick to boost him forwards and up into the air. Gliding was his best bet now.

Maion: *Still watching the reactions and actions of Alex as he avoided several of the feathers and took a bite from the others, he seemed fearless enough, especially when he took the frontal attack of the wind attack. Dust began to whirl around from the disturbances which blocked Maions view, he concentrated on his hearing, the whooshing, jolting noise of the wind and dust was starting to settle but ther was another sound, wings and more wind causing even more dust to billow into the air. Suddenly he saw a rainbow of white appear from behind the cloud of dust, caressed with the straw-coloured hair on top. He smirked slightly and turned lowering himself into a bow. Slowly he raised himself up and spoke in his usual strong voice* Congradulations.

Alex: lowering himself, he trotted to a stop by the boulder and also bowed, but touched the corner of the boulder by the tip of his muzzle; raising his head again, he gave a friendly smile. "Thank you, that was a lot of fun. You...*he paused watching the stallion" Taught me a few things. thank you. *swiftly the lion like tail sailed the ground either way behind him a few times, he kept stood tall and proud, but his neck throbbed as the sting of the wind remained, he tried not to let it show and continued to stubbornly ignore it.

Maion: *He smiled softly, the stallion seemed more relaxed and himself now, it had been a good thing to challenge him. Politely he nodded his head at the kind words and then spoke.* A deal is a deal, I know your mother because once upon a time she called me teacher. *Lowering himself to the ground once more he settled back into his relaxing mode. His wings lowered automatically to tuck themself in close to his body. His eyes moved away from Alex and to the tree line to the far side of the clearing.* Imagine.... *He paused, remembering himself before describing it.* ...a field full of butterflies as they flutter around looking for their perfect partner. No two alike. Yet at the same time the same. How do you distinguish them? Or do you? *He looked to the stallion.* When you take over your fathers role you will need to know those answers.... *he smiled and cocked his head slightly to the left playfully* ...just maybe not about butterflies.

Alex: I almost forgot about the whole reason why it was a challenge *laughing lightly, he neared Maion but lowered to the ground a polite distance away, turning to look out over the endless blades of grass.* I see, so you taught my mother a few things... Am I aloud to ask why or does that involve a challenge too? *he joked, smiling peacefully* Well, I imagine that no one is truly the same, they never are it all comes down to understanding, the only way you can distinguish one is to look further inside the true shell. After all thats all we are on the outside. *upon the question, he fell deeper into thought. It was something he'd never come across before*

Maion: *Smirked at his responce to him being his mothers teachers. He remained in silence for a moment contemplating the first moment they met, the snow was fallling and he had been sitting then too. After he left he promised to return in the spring and then walked for what felt llike days as he shared stories of life, battle and science. She had been a very curious and open foal, he liked that about her.* Because she asked me to. You see your mother was only a foal when I met her, as pure as the very snow she ventured in.... I promised to return to her and due to her nature she extracted all the information she could from lips before our days together were up. *He shrugged his shoulder lightly and fell into a half-dream world of his own memories. As he spoke again he snapped out of it. It seemed he had a lot to learn still. He was getting there at least.* That is true... but look deeper into the question. What is your duty as the herds protector? To protect --right? But what happens when you have to decided WHO to protect, how do you distingush between them? How do you spot their differences? Or are they simply 'one' whole? *He smiled softly, it was question or a set of questions rather that he found himself wrestling with on many occasions. His first duty was to the alpha but he knew deep down that she was strong enough with her training to defend herself, so who else? Each situation differed, and as the protector the key was to change also. He was sure from the moves he had seen from Alex he would be able to adapt with more practise, after all he did a good job for one so young. His father should be proud.*

Alex: Alex lazily looked over to him and gave a nod of understanding, looking to the heavens as the clouds drifted by. "That probably becomes natural instinct, your priorities always drag you to the dearest person to you, but if you thought for one moment that another would feel the weight of grief on their shoulders if someone was so selfish to do that to them. Its a question that anyone can play on and get no where, but the chances of the situation being reality is very slim and when it happens whatever you thought before could be completely destroyed within a mater of seconds. They say its a fight for survival but its actually just a key to the real meaning. *laying his head down, he watched a small bug, speaking of them... then rolled his eyes.* he thought, sarcastically < Too bad mother or father didnt see me..>

Maion: *His ears twitched with each word, and the smile faded from his lips as he lowered he head towards the ground and closed his eyes to simply 'listen' to the world. He could hear the faint flapping of thin papery bug winds, the breeze gently floating around them ruffling his feathers and blowing the blades of grass. It was refreshing after a gentle morning workout. Slightly lazily he spoke.* So true, I just hope my dear friend that you never find yourself in that situation. *He opened one eye and peered over at Alex for a moment before closing it once more.* You look slightly sleepy for one so young. *The tone in his voice was playful, he knew most saw him to be an 'old man', which despite being true in looks was far from it physically. Yet it was nice to just stop every now and then. Yawning slightly he thought of another question to ask,* What brings you to the clearing today anyway??

Alex: Alex smirked "really? I thought I was quite active for my age, your not so bad either" He cast a gentle smile, watching and wondering what he was doing, whether being tired or something unknown to him. "Aye, i wouldn't like a situation like that. Doubt anyone would really..." Moving off of the topic, the two shoulders rolled forwards. "I came because it was peaceful here, maybe the odd bit of company but other than that, when not training I tend to enjoy Nature. The wind, water, the grass...Mother always said if you listened closely enough you could hear its whisper." he thought with a small pout.

Maion: *Without being able to control himself he began chuckling softly. He had been refering to the relaxing pose now rather than their 'challenge', shrugging slightly again he allowed the conversation to fully change to the world around them. Then as he spoke those words 'Mother always said if you listened closely enough you could hear it whisper' he found himself sitting up slightly and starring in disbelief. That had been something he had said to her on several occasions, she always said she couldn't hear them but perhaps now she could? It was nice to know that his pupil had indeed grown. He smiled and then lowered himself once more. He allowed himself to be sit in silence for a moment before before he spoke once more.* I first heard the whispers high in the mountains, amoung the clouds and the water-drops as they created their short lived rainbows. Its a nice spot to meditate.

Alex: Alex tilted his head a little to the side, keeping his eyes on how the wind brushed past the thin blades of grass like an invisible set of fingers combing along them. His ears twitched in thought listening to what he had to say. "I have to admit, that sounds like a preeetty nice place.*smiling once again he stood up shaking all access pieces of the ground from his ivory coat and stretched a little after the short rest."Well, its been a pleasure but I'll have to return to the herd now. I hope you have a wonderful evening, who knows, maybe we shall cross paths again." He gave another polite nod, then turned to exit the clearing heading towards the mountains.

Maion: It is. *He stood up to greet his 'companion' farewell properly and lowered his head in a quick bow of respect.* I hope you herd is well, have a nice evening yourself young Alex. *He watched as he left the clearing and decided that now was the time for him to return home also, he began to walk towards the Lake. The sun was starting to set leaving the world covered in its pretty orangey-purple glow. At least that was a good omen for things to come.*

........Completed!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:04 am
User Image

This is a teepee RP to help develop Maion's character.
It is set shortly after he formed the herd with Sengdroma.

Title: Finding what is missing.

Maion stood tall beside the lakes silky soft surface, the Moon was still shimmering in the sky and behind him he could hear the laughter and cheering of his herd as they enjoyed the delightful Moon flowers bloom in all their wonder. He looked towards the flower patch for a moment, as a unstopping golden smile spread across his lips. These rare flowers had once only been found high in the mountains away from prying eyes and the safety of the rock faces. Yet when they bloomed they left a soft silvery light, a light that relected the very vision of the Moon. Perhaps that was the reason why he and his Moon (Sengdroma) felt so drawn towards them, it was a reminder of what they had, what they would always have. Yet as he watched his family and the flowers he felt a longing deep within him, something he needed to solve before he could take on the full responsiblity of his herd.

Turning back towards the lake he sighed softly, he knew they would miss him but would never stop him from taking a short leave, he only wished that there was enough time to discuss things with Moon before he left, yet... as the world was changing so was he, and NOW was the time for him to leave, NOW was the time for him to become complete. For her. For their herd. For everything he held so dear to his heart.

With that he started to trott, away from the lake, away from them, wings spread wide as he pushed off from the ground and lifted magically into the air. The wind waved and wrinkled through his feathers, they rustled and danced as the breeze took him higher and higher into the sky.

Flying was so free.

Flying was so peaceful.

There was nothing in the world that compared to the exhilerating feeling. Well perhaps there was one thing, being this high up had allowed him think more about his connection with Moon. She was not able to feel this experience, nor could he gift it to her. He had once told her that if she wished it he would give up his flight to remain with her on the ground forever. Of course she had told him not to be 'silly' but he still found himself feeling guilty. Yet he knew of her true power, in her silent ways she had something that he could not compare to: compassion. Yet despite his lacking and more agreesive nature when it came to what he considered to be their 'enermies' he knew that above all other creatures he loved her. All she would need to do is just ask and he would leap at the chance to please her. Smiling he diverted his attention to the more immediate needs of his travel, the wind had shifted causing him to be carried with it. His path was now headed more towards the mountains than the clearing, perhaps this was a sign? Flapping his mighty wings in sync he moved towards the mountains.

After about an hour he had finally arrived at the mountain, instinctively moving towards the cave he once called home. Landing sharply he dislodged several stones from the ledge, it seemed that no one else had been here in his absence. A good omen.

The cave was shroaded in shadows from the moon, but the place that his bed once lay was no replaced with dust and dried leaves and grass revealed by the silvery light he loved so much. Entering one step at a time his heart began to race. He had never actually made the consious leap to leave this place behind, moving to the lake had come so naturally, but what would become of his old home? With no one to love over it? Turning he left once more to stand on the legde, he could see the Ocean from here, that had been his faviourite part, his two 'loves' in one place. Lowering his head in shame her thought about how selfish he was. Had he lost sight of the things he once held dear? Changed into something different just to fit his lifestyle? Shame. Longing. Dread. Three emotions that he disliked flooded over his entire being. But.... was that what he was missing?

This thought seemed to drop like a penny in his mind, it seemed so obvious that he was unsure why he hadn't thought about it before? Although his life had evolved he had never fully let go of what he had once had!

Slowly he raised his head.

Eyes focusing on the Moon and the stars as they twinkled into the sky. They seemed so carefree. They knew the answers of his simply life, although it was starting to fit into place. He could not, would not give up his life with Moon, but perhaps..... YES! The realisation of a solution dawned upon him. He would share this place with one of his children, perhaps then one day they would come to call this place home.

Walking towards the wall he felt the cold rocky surface, he had once been told that his ancestors spirits lived within it, they would keep it safe until a new legacy began. For his would continue closer to the earth than the sky.

Satisfied with his decisions he felt complete. So much so that he jumped from the rocky ledge and made his way back to the lake as fast as he could. He wanted to share his revelation. To smile, laugh and enjoy the herds company. HIS FAMILY.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:30 am
User Image

This is a teepee RP to help develop Maion's character.
It is set shortly after he formed the herd with Sengdroma.

Title: Dancing in the Moonlight.

Flying on his way home, the moon glistened and shimmered like a dancing fairy upon the world.

TO BE CONTINUED

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:50 am
GISHONI's FIRST RP!

This is an RP between Gishoni (and Misha), and Terentia (owned by Perky Persocom)

The mountains, a place of danger and wonder to many, also a place that hid the secrete of generations that have been whipped off of this planet. Man made the trips up here to live in the caves when the cold season hit some never made it back. Although their drawing still lined the walls. Items where left untouched for years. This is what brought her to this place. Terentia was always interested in learning new things, being a angeni she could turn into a women, it was apart of her life and as such she wants to learn about them.

Voids skimmed across the walls in the cave, a dripping sound could be heard and it echoed through the hollow shelter. A smile came onto her lips as her dark pools scanned the walls, she saw pictures of teepee's, men with spears and wild animals, especially horses. Why was it that the two-legger's thought so highly of Soquili? especially those like her. Was it really her destiny to protect them? Or was she just a creature they worshipped for no reason, just for her wings? more research needed to be done So many questions and by the time she was old she would make sure. She would know all the answers. Her first for knowledge was greater than that she has seen in anyone else. Even Idris the stallion which sparked her interest in the artefacts of the past.

"Please forgive me spirits for stepping on holy land, bless the graves which are laid hear and keep there passing peaceful. I enter this place not in disrespect but to keep your story alive. Forgive my sins and give me strength" She whispered she was a holy women first. A priestess wanting to achieve high priestess status one day. That aspiration was miles away though, there was so much she had to learn before that was possible. She flicked her mane back the gold ribbon that surrounded her glowed in the darkness. As did the holy beads that where around her neck. A gift from her father. She laid down looking at the wall trying to understand the story it was telling. It was magical to her.

Gishoni lay fast asleep in the corner of the cave, he usually ventured there to rest due to the silence and the fact that most soquili were scared to enter. Dreams of his tormented past flickered through his mind, ventures for power, destruction, the pain he had caused. Yet he slept soundly, for these images did not disturb him anymore, instead they were a part of him. A twisted and tormented creature of the world. Forgotten by most of the innocent. The glow from his scarf left a soft glow around were he slept.

Beside him lay peaceful Misha, her heavy scarf was tucked under her body, almost like a bed. Suddenly she woke with a stir, a gentle voice reached her ears, it was dramatically different to the commanding one of Gishoni. Her eyes turned to him for a moment, it seemed he was still asleep, the odd snore escaping his lips, his sharp teeth digging into the ground below. Yet she saw his gentleness, although he sometimes treated her as a servant, she was also his friend.

Curiousity took over as she took to her feet and ventured forward towards the voice, a very light glow came from her scarf as it trailed with each step. But as she found the owner of the voice she froze, turned so abruptly that she tripped over her scarf as she tried to get back to Gishoni. A yelp escaped her lips. A yelp that caused Gishoni to stir. Eyes open as he examined the darkness, Misha was not beside him.... something was wrong.

Terentia turned as she saw a little creature on the floor. The noise snapping her out of her dream state which she was in moments ago. It as such a cute little creature it made her smile she was a girl deep down and had a soft spot for animals. It seemed to be a little disterbed by her presence in what she now saw at its home. "I am sorry little one, I did not mean to intrude I wont hurt you please dont be scared!" she called after it, when she heard nothing else she decided to explore.

Standing up she put one hoof in front of the other, the sound echoing through the cave. Her movements where slow and graceful, she knew this was not the safest place in the world as her father told her repeatedly. Her curiosity however got the better of her this time. It got darker, the only light which reached her was that from her jewels. She looked the pictures on the walls where still going, it was so interesting, only if she could understand them. She herd a crunch and she looked down, just a twig. It made her jump though.

She turned planning to give up on finding the creature. Then she saw a faint glow as the creature seemed to be stuck in its own scarf. She smiled and stayed her distance not wanting to scare it any more. " I can untangle you if you wanted, I wont bite" she comforted gently and tilted her head with a warm smile on her face. She chucked lightly she had never seen this kind of animal before.

Gishoni continued to scan the area, his eyes were fairly well adapted to the darkness, they had always had a strong red glow. He stiffed at the air, a snarl forming on his lips as he realised that Misha had wandered off, perhaps it was due to the other scent he could smell? He stood up suddenly, a rush in his step, as he walked in the direction of Misha's scent. He had not heard the words of the mare, although it was unlikely they would change his mind anyway. She was a threat. And Misha was on the ground.

"Get away from her!" He howled at the creature before him, beads giving of a familar glow to the scarf around his neck and his hair. He moved closer to Misha positioning his body between them. "She is mine!" Although Gishoni saw his familar as a friend, he rarely showed such emotion, usually coming across more a master. Many had tried to 'save' Misha in the past, only to find out that she had no intention to leave him. They had been together since the beginning of time, or at least it felt that way.

Terentia's eyes darted open as a huge figure appeared in front of her, it seemed to not have the friendly aura she had hoped. She stepped back slightly but put her hoof forward quite quickly. This was foolish but she was a knight also and knew not to step down. "I was not attempting to harm her, she is caught in her scarf and I was trying to help. I would not harm your companion, Sir" She stated in a stern voice, although not threatening. She did not want to start a fight just put across her point of view.

In the darkness she saw his eyes, she could tell a lot about a person for them, she was looking straight into them to confirm a point, she was not scared. She had thought herself not to be. Fear is a figerment of the mind conquer the mind and you have conquered fear. This was the view of a Knight a lesson she was taught by the people who she had grown up with. She then flicked her man and looked at the little creature. "are you okay little one? she asked again with a small smile, tilting her head.

Gishoni became angry with the creature, the constant attempt to not show fear was tempting to take but the continuation to address Misha was a step to far. "Do you not get the point?" He snarled, a fierce rage rumbled from his lips causing it to quiver with rage. He charged towards the creature, getting closer and closer, he was close now, rage taking over causing his eyes to glow a deeper red.... evil almost.

It was as he nearly impacted her that he first noticed who it was, a mare, Angeni, white with some sort of yellow material drapped over her face, yet this did not stop his action as he slammed his shoulder into her side. Snarling still. He spoke once more in outrage. "Misha does not require your help! Are we clear!" It was not a question. Gishoni was not one to give options, he was also not one to allow others not to give him what he want. Of course no creature before had ever put up a real fight. Fear usually took over them.

Misha stumbled forward. The scarf coming loose and staying behind on the floor. He walked close to Gishoni but kept some distance between them. "Gish..." she started. She trembled a little, she was fully aware of the rage Gishoni was capable of, especially when he was on the defensive for what was essentially 'his'. She simply stood there and watched, she wanted to suggested they go outside into the morning light, that always calmed him.... sometimes she felt that darkness only brought out his evil nature.

Gishoni heard his name, or at least the start of it but since nothing followed he pushed it to the back of his mind, took a single half step back so he could look the stranger in the eyes. But as he went to he found there was nothing to see bar the blank black darkness that stood where the eyes should be, it was a little shocking but he did not showed it.... he simply imaged she had eyes as bright as the Ocean starring back at him.

Terentia let out a small yelp as one of her knees bent when she lost balance because of the impact. She stumbled but was soon enough back up on her feet. She glared at the stallion but bounced back knocking back into him before looking back up into the stallions eyes. "I understand, Its clear you are a man of no decency. Good day Sir." she snorted and flicked her mane back, almost sticking her nose up in the air at him. She stepped forward with pride in her step, giving one last smile to the little creature before she headed towards the mouth of the cave, her jewels still giving off a faint blue glow. She however did wish she had more time to study the paintings.

Satisfied Gishoni turned around and looked Misha, her gentle red eyes stared back at him, and eventhough she said no words he knew what she meant. He had lost his temper again, a mistake that had lead to death on several occasions. For a moment he stood still and simply watched the little fox. Only a moment passed but it felt as if a whole conversation took place in his eyes. With a typical snort he looked towards the female as she walked away with disguist, just as he did Misha started to run after her, a new mission in hand.

Her gentle voice escaped from her lips, "Stop pretty lady." She slowed and began to pant. "Please forgive Gishoni..... he has a terrible temper.... and allows it to...." she continued to pause for a moment as she tried to find the right words to express her feelings. "...take over when he feels he is defending someone he cares about. Reason means nothing when he is like that."

Lazily Gishoni followed, they were reaching the edge of the cave now and the soft yellowing light started to flood into the cave. It was pretty, and as quickly as that thought crossed his mind he saw the mare clearly for the first time. She was a dainty creature by comparison but with brilliant bone structure.... nothing but the best for the Angeni he assumed. A thought flicked through his mind. She would be an excellent candidate to bare his children. A snarl lifted the corners of his lips.

Terentia looked down at the little fox for a moment, a smile coming onto her lips, she knew that feeling, she might have acted a little too harsh. After all she knew what it was like to defend someone she cared about, when she was young she put herself between her sister and many adult stallions... then she ran away. She looked saddened she hated herself that moment. She would never forgive herself.

"Aww. I understand maybe you could ask your friend if he could forgive me for being so rude. Tell him I am sorry?" she asked the little fox as she knelt down to look at it more on eye level. She liked this little creature she seemed sweet and took after the male a lot. She looked at him for the first time... and she had never seen anything like him. He was interesting to say the least. He looked horrifying... but handsome. Everything in herself in her soul told her to run. Never look back, but her heart told her to stay. Why? only time could tell. If she grew to regret her decision... then she would grow to accept it also.

Gishoni paused in his tracks, the light was starting to hurt his eyes after their long stay in the darkness. They continued to glow red but it was not so obvious in the morning light. He allowed his gaze to look at Misha, she had already started to walk back towards him, her fluffy tail wagging playfully behind her. Gishoni had heard the words of the female but said nothing in return. He would not show her the pleasent remarks of a thank you or acceptance, that simply was not his style, instead he continued to stand their and plot in his mind. He had never tried an Angeni before.

"Misha" He voice still had a harsh tone to it as he slowly began to look up and out of the cave, within his line of sight he could still see the mare. Continuing he said, "you must fetch your scarf!" Adding "Silly creature." as almost an after thought. It seemed normal that his insult would leave his mouth yet he ment only a few of them.

Obediant Misha sped off into the darkness of the cave once more in search of her scarf, she knew it wasn't too many paces back.

Gishoni continued to step forward, his snarl now vanished from his face eventhough his long snarled teeth still stuck out. He looked at the world, most would call it beautiful but he could taste the smell of blood and destruction on the air itself. Tainting the land. It was pityful to believe that he lived in such a place, but the truth was that he had not helped the situation. "Blood, darkness, power... the magical three words of corruption." With that he stood still.

Terentia looked at him for a moment in thought, the fox had already darted off. She stood to stand next to him she was so much smaller. Terentia was not a small female. Although compared to him it was hard to believe. "I am afraid those words are not common with me." she stated in her usual calm and gentle tone. She looked up at him with her pure black voids and then tilted her head. "Are those words really so common with you Sir?" she asked out of interest. She had never heard someone talk so darkly on a first meeting.

She in fact had never herd someone say those words at all. They sounded dirty in her mouth to say the least. How funny life was like that. She looked at his red eyes. She felt as if she was staring straight into his soul. That could not be true. She was sure he was more like a book. It was many chapters until she could say she knew this stallion, it was however a book she was not ready to put down just yet.

He refused to answer her question, either out of fear for her reaction or to save him insulting her again so soon after Misha's foolish attempt to make him appear more friendly. The truth was that all three of those concepts came more naturally to him than love, honesty and truth.... three qualities that most seemed to hold dear. He had endured many lectures from people attempting to 'teach' him their ways. But in this case an old soquili could not learn new tricks.... or perhaps that was simply because he had no desire to.

He looked at her face for a moment, she seemed a little disguisted by the words, as if they were taboo for her. It was not suprising giving her breed and appearance that she was 'pure' and 'holy' two concepts that Gishoni made no effort to understand. His ears twiched as he heard the familar footsteps of Misha close in on his position, she must have found her scarf already.

Sure enough she was soon beside him, closer to him than mare but still between them. Her scarf wrapped tightly around her neck once more. "Took you long enough" He grunted through closed lips to the creature. Misha said nothing but sat to the ground to listen to the conversation and take in the magnificent view before her. It wasn't often that Gishoni actually stood like this long enough for her to do such things.

He looked to the mare again for a moment and snarled turning away, he had nothing to say. He was not good at conversations.

Terentia looked at him for a moment, he seemed in a rush to get away for some reason maybe he was just no good at interactions like this. She smiled however before she turned around to face him. "Wait for a moment Sir, if it is okay with you I still wish to explore your home, some of the wall paints are to my interest." she stated with a small smile, she was trying to talk to him. Fair enough she might get told to leave, he might not like to talk to people, she was not trying to change him, she was just trying to be her usual friendly self.

She flicked her mane once again it was so troublesome. Her hair always seemed to get in her way and in the end up it was quite a pain. She stepped towards the giant male, she had no fear of him and was quite comfortable getting closer to him than most people would dare. Especially with the greeting she had received from him only a few moments ago.

To his suprise Gishoni found the mare was asking him to stay, what a strange and perhaps very foolish creature she was. Most could sence the danger before he was ever as he close as he seemed to be standing now, and the very sensation was enough to drive them away. Yet here she was... perhaps she believed that he was not quite as dangerous as he looked. Others had made similar assumptions, and had lost his life for it. That said he was still interested in the possibility of making her a carrier of his genes. She seemed strong enough, he imagined that he would not need to stay around and 'protect' her as she seemed to have the confidence to attempt to save herself. He liked that. It was a good quaility for one of his carriers. Plus she was an Angeni, the mix of their genes would produce offspring that could both enchant and destroy the world in one foal swoop. How intreguing. It was this notion that caused him to stay, to 'test her potential' rather than a desire to explore.

"I have no home." He said through snarled teeth, the sound of his voice had always been harsh, but most considered it frightening considering the size of his fangs. Not exactly a good face to kiss or consider friendly emotions escaping from. For that matter he had never kissed another creature. His memories went back to the start of time, no mother lay in his past, no knowlegde of his parents (if he even had one) just the desire to feed and bring destruction. Second nature. His nature.

He turned so that he could walk back into the cave, he wondered how far she would dare travel when she could only see the glow of red in the pitch darkness. That would be her test of worth. "Come." A stallion of few words. To those that knew him well, so really that only included Misha, it would have been unclear if that simple standing word had been addressed at the mare or famailar. Servant like in tone. Meant or not? It was uncertain.

Without futher ado he began to walk, his giant strides made him cover more grown than the 'dainty' mare beside him, it was true that she was a fair size for a mare but she was still dwarfed by him. In the darkening cave the glow from his eyes started to leave a menacing glow around his face. Yet he found himself turning to look at her, she seemed to be having discomfort from her hair, perhaps it was too long for her? Then he thought of his own in comparison, it was far longer but never seemed to bother him except on the rare occassion during flight. Why was she here.... really? Was she really a danger? A slayer perhaps? What an amusing concept.

'He had no home?' It was a sad concept, home was a place of comfort and of peace. Somewhere that someone could really feel like they belonged. Terentia had a home, it was in the mountains with a loving mother, a loving father, a sister and a brother who she cared for very much. It was a place that was mainly covered in snow, but in the few months where the snow did not fall, it was covered in flowers, beautiful bright flowers, a little further there was the forest but it was so hard to find, sometimes she felt hidden from the world there. She was. Her father was very overprotective of his daughters and did not ever want them to get hurt. As any father should. It was just sometimes it felt like he was taking it too far. Then again Terentia, as the rest of his children did not know what he had been through. He was never planning to either.

She snapped out of her trail of thought when her ears heard the creature call. Was he talking to her? his tone was like he addressed the familiar. Was he talking to her in the same pitch because he also thought he could command her? Even her father had trouble doing that. She tilted her head in wonder he was walking away and he did not look like the kind of person who liked repeating himself, so if she was to follow him it was now or never, She took in a deep breathe and started to stride forward to keep up with him, yet her steps were still graceful as always, she was told never to let that up. Even in battle she had to look like a angel. It was just the way she was taught. Expected of her. She did not even let up around her family anymore. It was quite sad really.

"These paintings. They were made by humans hundreds of years ago. They tell the story of there past culture, one that is lost to the ones alive now. As an Angeni it is my job to protect the humans, I think that also means to protect their history. So I am planning to study them, then go and talk about my discoveries with the humans." She started to ramble on, she was trying to start a conversation with him, stood next to him she felt awkward like she was being dragged on a leash. So she was trying to get him to talk to her so she would feel more welcome. Where was he taking her anyways? did he even want her hear?

Her interest in the runes bored him slightly, but for Misha, and as a gesture to the little creature he attempted to also be interested, looking at the walls every now and then. He had watched them for days once. Many years ago. They told a story alright, but not one of beautiful, one of destruction. He could remember those times well. Having lived through the minds and souls of his ancestors. A curse that prevented him remembering where his own journey began and the others ended. As far as he was concerned now, they were one and the same. HE had done everything they had done, he was as old as time itself.

"Romantic ideas.... pathetic really.... they know of what they did." He spat out each words. If she truely wanted to know the truth of the humans history then she would need to see it all. His eyes glowed a little darker in shade as his anger at the memories boiled. There was a wall nearby, one that helped to fuel his hatred for this land. Turning suddenly he started to walk down a stone corridor, it was plainly decorated with the remains of torches on either side. After all the humans had poor eye sight. On the walls here were grounded soquili befriending the humans, dancing and allowing them to ride together... but as the corridor came to a dead end the scene was very different. The image here was the opposite to romantic. Bound in rope and chains, covered by fire and ash screamed out Gishoni. Or at least it was the spitting image of him, his great-grandfather of old. "See their true form." He wished not for an answer. Nor did he wait for one, taking one final look at the bloody mess upon the wall he turned and began to walk away once more. He would wait at the end of the corridor, but never stayed too long in it.

Misha however stayed behind. She knew how Gishoni felt about this image, for all intents and purposes it was him, the proud creature forced out of the skys by the humans for mere sport. It was at this point in time that the innocence left him. An innocence replaces with violence and hatred, not a drive to simply survive, but a drive to conquer. Misha tugged gentle at the tuffs of hair around the mares ankles before speaking in a quiet, almost whisper of a voice . "They hurt him. A long time ago. I suppose that is why he is the way he is, but Miss, I warn you not to get too close -he is likely to hurt you." Misha's warning was honest and true, she knew her master and friend well, they had been together for over twenty years now. With that she spoke only once more, "I shall let you look alone, I must return to Gishoni." And with that she sprinted back to the end of the corridor where Gishoni was curled up on the floor, perhaps he was sleeping again already?

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:42 am
Renesme's FIRST RP

An accidental encounter Renesme and Rune

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:45 am
User Image

Title: Looking for a decent mare to carry his genes.

This is a PMed RP between Gishoni (and Misha) with Valkyrie (owned by Upside.-.Down).

Valkyrie:The draconian mare snarled in disgust as she peered at her reflection. Crimson blood lay strewn across her fine-boned features, marring her exquisite sapphire scales. Rubicund teeth flashed menacingly as she inspected the 'damage;' miscellaneous gore clung to her barbed tail.

She'd gotten a little... carried away with her last meal.

Lips curled in disdain, she strode forcefully into the cool stream and immediately ducked her head beneath the rushing water.

With a few well-practiced movements, she cleansed her stalwart form, twisting with all the grace of a natural-born predator.

The water ran red with blood.

Gishoni: Gishoni gripped onto Misha through his jaw, he had always refused to allow the creature to ride on his back, it was degrading enough that he had to carry the worthless thing for its lack of wings. His tongue felt dry, and ever now and then licked the fur of the wolf cub making the sensation even worst. It long fangs glistened softly in the dimming light, his eyes glowed red. The form of evil, or at least they were the common words of his prey before he took their lives. Each one was delicious, but some more than others, some more memorable. Yet recently he found himself yearning for something more.

After a while he could no longer stand the dryness of his mouth and swooped down to the bank, releasing Misha without a second thought. She rolled helpless for a second before she entered the water with a splash. To Misha this was simply normal behaviour, it didn't hurt as much as it used to, but it had caused her a few injuries in her travels. She swam back to the shore, looking more like a drowned rat now than an honorable wolf. She had a slight limp in her step but settled down to take a sip of the water as Gishoni did the same.

The water was cooling to him. The dryness was now gone from his mouth.

His ears twitched, there was an unfamilar noise near by. Perhaps someone was in the water? Although he had his suspicions that someone else was there he never feared the unknown. Often enough most creatures would simply stay away from him, for fear from his appearance alone. It was a persona he enjoyed, relished even.

Valkyrie:Clean.

She rose from the water like a wraith, crimson droplets cascading downwards from wicked spikes to join their brethren in the stream.

She froze, ears swiveling to and fro as she listened to the light thump... followed by a small splash. Nearby.

... Prey. Her lips curled in a snarl, the thought flashing instantly across her mind... but her full stomach negated the idea. Amusement... maybe. Nothing more. Relaxing her features into a deceptively docile smirk, she strolled onto the bank, spreading her tattered wings to allow the last rivulets to drop from their delicate membrane.

She moved towards the sound, her gait what could only be described as a supple prowl.

When her occult gaze settled upon the barbaric stallion's form, a feral glint entered her waxen alabaster eyes. A small, insignificant predator of similar coloration skulked near the shore. "'What a pleassant sssurprissse.... kitty."

A midnight, sepulchral voice welled up from deep inside, holding hints of madness within its venomous depths

Gishoni: Gishoni's ears flickered as a faint sound reached him, it sounded almost like a snake and as he turned his head he had half expected to see one. Instead stood a mare, nightblue scales and wings that looked Kalona in outline, but somehow different. Interesting.

Misha shifted on the bank, which reminded Gishoni of her presence, without glancing at the pathetic creature he simply grunted. And on command she moved to hide between his large hind legs. "She is mine." Snarled Gishoni as his fierce voice boomed towards the mare. He had slaughtered others for their intent to harm Misha, only he was allowed to take such actions, and although she was mainly worthless she did have some uses. The mare had interested him, that was only reason she still stood unharmed.... for now at least. He began to 'smile' or what could best be describe as a smile to Gishoni, all his sharp teeth were revealed which only seemed to exagerate the length of his larger fangs.

Valkyrie: She smiled back, canines glistening as she shook her sinuous neck, her penetrating gaze weaving back and forth as she shook her head to negate his response.
"The morsssel?" She let out a silvery, velvet-coated laugh- twisted, perverted, it hardly seemed a sound that would ring out on this earth. "Ah, no, preciousss... I'm after a bigger prize tonight."
One she did not intend to eat.
She devoured him with her eyes.

Was he worth the trouble?

Silly kitty... thinking it had been his familiar she'd spoken to. As if she would be interested in such a waif.
Now, he... muscular. Stalwart. He simply oozed masculinity. A true genetic prize.

... provided he could keep up.

Gishoni: Her words confused him, if she had not been calling Misha 'kitty' and there was no one else around she must have been addressing him. A strange feeling bubbled up inside, part of him was curious that she would dare to call him such a thing, and part of him was overwhelmed with a blinding rage.... an insult. He eyed Misha for a moment and then hissed through his teeth, "Go!"

Misha followed his orders and ran off into the forest, she knew too well not to defy him. She planned to go and sleep some where safe in the forest nearby. The breeze was exhilerating as it ran through her fur.

Meanwhile Gishoni looked directly into her penetrating gaze, moving his body to face her, causing his muscles to flex under his flesh. He snapped his jaw shut, his long fangs still hanging low. He would allow her to interest him for a little longer. "So..... this bigger prize..... how to plan to obtain it?" His voice was slow, low and deliberate. With glowing eyes in the dimming light that never left her body and line of sight.

Valkyrie: Valkyrie barely even spared the scampering creature a glance as it made its way into the forest's promised neutral sanctuary.

A stallion who met her piercing gaze with one of his own? How... quaint.

She wasn't exactly sure she wanted his stare on her eyes... that, more than anything, grated on her violent temper. She did not approve of such ardent magnetism.

Especially when she was not the one orchestrating its careful balance of restraint and alleviation.

Such splendid tone, such pleasing peculiarities, traits that would strengthen her brood and...

Focus. Now was not the time for base desires.

Her spaded tail lashed to an fro, cutting a flirtatious path through the submissive air.

"Ssserendipity, mediated by expert aptitude." She purred, half-lidded gaze elegantly enticing.

"Tell me, pseudo-cat... have you any ssskillsss?" She would not offer her name- in so doing, she would give him the upper hand.

That simply would not do.

Gishoni: He watched tentatively, taking in the movements of her jaw line with each hissed word, there was certainly something about this mare, something primative, natural, it was strange but he found himself liking it. Envying it almost. What a strange creature she must be to stir such an abandoned feeling, no matter how momentarily it lasted. It was sickening to his stomach.

The movement of her tail was suprising aluring, the spikes he imaged looked menacing to other 'prey' but to him they were sexy. It was in that instant he found himself contemplating his need for a mare who would be strong enough to carry his genes. Perhaps one as well build as himself could manage such a task. Then, as if being snapped suddenly from a dream he heard her words. Once again he had been called a cat, but this time the rage did not settle, there was no Misha to calm his fury.

"HOLD YOUR TONGUE MARE!" He snapped, his jaw snarling at her and his nose wrinkled. The horn upon his nose moved a little with his rage, how dare anyone compare him to such a pathetic creature. HIM! Gishoni! "I BE NO CAT!" He snapped his jaw towards her for a moment in warning, his teeth on show as if to convience her that he would not hesitate to bite if provoked futher.

She had asked about his skills, and although the anger bubbled like an untamable fire within his soul he contemplated the question, the truth was no true master revealed his tricks for the sake of a question, other means would have to be taken to uncover his secrets. A low growl escaped his lips as he looked at her.

He took a step closer.

Then another.

Her body looked fragile enough in comparison, easily pieced and flung into the air he predicted. Or perhaps she would suprise him. His jaw remained snarled with anger as his eyes examined her form once more.

Another step. He was so close he could smell her scent. Tantilising.

Valkyrie: A savage fire ignited in her achromatic eyes, burning freely and with a passion that belied thunderous assent.

Her pointed tongue slithered out from behind ivory canines, the pertinent gesture ending as she applied pressure with her staunch jaw and cradled the fleshy appendage between her polished teeth.

She held the pose for a few moments, to ensure that the keen action was not missed by the riled stallion.

Despite his livid acceleration towards abandoned egoism - a prideful creature to be sure, but then he truly possessed virtues to be proud of - she held her ground. Her hooves rooted firmly to the ground, she ruffled her wings lightly, a silent reminder of her avian dexterity.

"What else am I to call you, when no name has been offered?"

Hypocrisy was a term best reserved for those who lack the will to back up their claims.

She kept her movements slow, subtle- but nonetheless they held a certain air of scheming tenacity.

She crossed the short distance that separated them- barely a two-legged's hand span-and quirked her stellar features to one side, calmly daring him to act on his threat.

Impudent? Not quite. She kept a respectful distant from his overlarge canines, somehow managing to maintain their proximity without putting herself in inescapable danger.

Gishoni: He was impressed by her movements, she seemed to not allow his method of intimidation to overwhelm her, risking to be in close to his body although it dwarfed her own slight. Gishoni had always been a very large creature, something he used to his advantage. Overwhelm, overpower, destroy. That was the game he played usually. Yet at this moment that was not his objective.

She was teasing him. Games of name and distance. "Gishoni" he hissed through his still snarled teeth. Daring not to open them until he knew he was in control.... he did not wish to damage her, not one with such potential.

His rage faded slightly but he was still curious as to her reactions, he eyes her, taking in her venomous scent some more. It was too strong to ignore in such close proximity, he did not resist. Nor did he hide the fact.

He wanted to claim her, leave a mark.

His teeth gleamed as he opened his mouth, the snarl difigured into a mangled smile. He did not wish to disfigure her, more test her. Eyes still wandering he found his target spot, her rump, and with that snap dicision came his actions. Swift and instant. He plunged his head forward, closer and closer by the second to her rump, mouth opened wide ready to take a bite. Curious to her taste. His eyes flickered darked red, glowing, menacing. The mark of his evil soul.

Valkyrie: She peered up at him from beneath her lashes, a deceptively coy gesture that had mislead many a simple-minded stallion.

Gishoni...? Pleasing syllables- harmonious sounds to roll of the tongue, sensuous sibilant and yet oh so harsh. She approved.

Observing his careful restraint, she made a low noise deep in her throat. Was it a serpentine purr, a warning, or something more?

With acute anticipation marred by subtle curiousity, she waited until she felt the menacing touch of his wicked maw upon her smooth flank, waited until her flesh tore- yielding easily to his honed fangs- and then, with a rapid slither, slid just out of reach. She twisted, turning to face the behemoth once more.

Fully alert, she welcomed the thrilling pain with relish. Sadism ran through her blood, a side effect of her rather twisted bloodline. It was not a deep wound, more a shallow cut- his teeth had not penetrated far. But it was enough for him to obtain a tantalizing taste of her life's blood- let him savor it.

A little taste- no more.

An answering smile meandered across her draconian lips as she drifted closer, so close she could feel the warmth of his breath.

"How does Valkyrie taste?"

Gishoni: It happened so quickly, but Gishoni's eyes recorded every detail. Her movements, it was clear she knew his intention but made no effort to move. Interesting, only when the ruby jewels started to slowly drip down his fangs did she move. He allowed it. Licking his lips and teeth with anticipated, but ignoring his larger fangs so that her blood continued to cling and drip into pools on the floor. A shame to waste, but he imagined the looked was more interesting.

His eyes shimmered back to a bright red colour, the taste of her blood ran sleekly down his throat. It was delicious, tantilising, he wanted more. Perhaps that was her intention.

Then she spoke, disrupting his contemplating, his imagination as he feasted from her again and again to his delight. Valkyrie? Obviously it was her name but she had spoke it not till that moment. It was strange, sharp and tangy but with a sweet after taste just like her blood. It suited.

He licked his lips for effect once more. "Appitising" was the one word he spoke, moving towards her again, slowly, slower than before. Each movement deliberate. He wanted more but he would resist. You could not rush a good thing. When he was as close as he dared he whispered the rest of his responce, "you taste like a million feasts. All delicious, all tempting." He let out a low grumble in his throat, it was more playful than intimidating. "How was it for you?" He was curious about her, more curious in that instant than ever before. She had caught his attention.

Valkyrie: She traced the path her crimson blood made as it drizzled onto the floor, her smile deepening when she looked back up to see the fire in his eyes.

Well, at least he had good taste.

She monitored his reaction, carefully calculating whether or not he spoke true... but then, why lie?

"Saaweetessst ambrosssia." She responded, playing with the tone of her voice as she let out a gentle shudder of pleasure. "Most ssstallionsss lack the... will... to withdraw." Her gaze drifted lower as she suppressed the sudden urge to lick the last droplets of blood from his savage features. That just wouldn't do.

Her shallow wound twinged slightly as she shifted, a gentle swaying motion that brought her ever closer. She welcomed it; here was one worthy of marring her luxurious coat... not that there would be much of a scar.

"Have you... children?" Were there more like him out there? Or was he one of a kind, a rare gem that she simply could not let escape her provocative grasp?

Gishoni: It happened so quickly, but Gishoni's eyes recorded every detail. Her movements, it was clear she knew his intention but made no effort to move. Interesting, only when the ruby jewels started to slowly drip down his fangs did she move. He allowed it. Licking his lips and teeth with anticipated, but ignoring his larger fangs so that her blood continued to cling and drip into pools on the floor. A shame to waste, but he imagined the looked was more interesting.

His eyes shimmered back to a bright red colour, the taste of her blood ran sleekly down his throat. It was delicious, tantilising, he wanted more. Perhaps that was her intention.

Then she spoke, disrupting his contemplating, his imagination as he feasted from her again and again to his delight. Valkyrie? Obviously it was her name but she had spoke it not till that moment. It was strange, sharp and tangy but with a sweet after taste just like her blood. It suited.

He licked his lips for effect once more. "Appitising" was the one word he spoke, moving towards her again, slowly, slower than before. Each movement deliberate. He wanted more but he would resist. You could not rush a good thing. When he was as close as he dared he whispered the rest of his responce, "you taste like a million feasts. All delicious, all tempting." He let out a low grumble in his throat, it was more playful than intimidating. "How was it for you?" He was curious about her, more curious in that instant than ever before. She had caught his attention.

Valkyrie: She traced the path her crimson blood made as it drizzled onto the floor, her smile deepening when she looked back up to see the fire in his eyes.

Well, at least he had good taste.

She monitored his reaction, carefully calculating whether or not he spoke true... but then, why lie?

"Saaweetessst ambrosssia." She responded, playing with the tone of her voice as she let out a gentle shudder of pleasure. "Most ssstallionsss lack the... will... to withdraw." Her gaze drifted lower as she suppressed the sudden urge to lick the last droplets of blood from his savage features. That just wouldn't do.

Her shallow wound twinged slightly as she shifted, a gentle swaying motion that brought her ever closer. She welcomed it; here was one worthy of marring her luxurious coat... not that there would be much of a scar.

"Have you... children?" Were there more like him out there? Or was he one of a kind, a rare gem that she simply could not let escape her provocative grasp?

Gishoni: Her responce, sent a shiver of pleasure down his spine. The hissing sound was very attractive, especially mixed with his urge to take more of her, he allowed his tongue to touch the already drying blood on his long fang, tasting it once more, savouring the sensation. He reminded her as her words had finished leaving her lips, "I am NOT most stallions." This was something Gishoni was proud of. He pretended to be nothing other than what he was.

As she moved closer he took in her scent once more, the venomous smell was now mixed with the delicate aroma of blood. It took all his strength to resist her. He was helpless in that instant, completly under her spell, yet behind his eyes shimmered his power and self. He could leave if he wanted. He could attack again and take what he desired. But HE wanted to wait. Savour this victory.

"Children..." He began, in a way it was a sensative subject lately, he longed to carry on his bloodline but only with a worthy mare. He would not settle for second best, a mere carrier like some, no. He wanted to add to his superior genes. Make them better, if that was at all possible. "...not yet at least." She was so close that he allowed his tongue to leave his teeth once more and lick her cheek, almost as an invitation. "You?" He continued to watch her, fascinated by her eye move and flicker of spirit.

Valkyrie: "Ssso i've... noticed." Her sepulchral voice held a glimmer of rapturous tenacity, subtly seasoned with a touch of madness that never quite left her sensual countenance. For it was madness not of the mind- not the deteriorating derangement of a lunatic- rather a madness wrought of passion that burned so brightly that it scalded even her at times.

Virile, vigorous, potent... he was driving her mad.

She let out a sibilant hiss at his gentle caress, more than tolerating the intimate gesture.

Surrendering her inhibitions, she stroked the exact spot on her cheek he had touched just moments before with an inviting caress of her silken tongue.
A faint glimmer of chagrin accompanied his last response. Not yet? A worthy mare?
Faintly jealous, she weighed her options.

Decision? It was no choice at all.

"No." The temptress' smoldering gaze embraced his very core as she took in his wild scent. "I have yet to find a... worthy... partner."

Something about her body language told him that he just might be so worthy.

Gishoni: Gishoni found her voice fascinating, there was a madness behind her eyes that he didn't recognise, a strangely derranged creatured indeed. But perhaps that was the ingredient other mares were lacking? How curious he was to experiment and find out. Of course it was an experiement he would take pleasure in.

His eyes glowed red as the thought of the true meaning behind her actions and words sunk in, was she inviting him closer also? Her soft movements seemed almost out of place as she caressed the spot he had just touched, but it was oddly seductive. Under his breath a low growl escaped from his throat, not menacing but soft, playful. He noted the jealously in her eyes as she spoke once more, without being able to stop himself he laughed. His large fangs glinting in the fading light, the dried blood clinging to them, dark red, matching his eyes. He wondered what the feeling was the consumed him suddenly, passion? Alure? Desire? Lust? It mattered not, he would act upon each with a burning fire that would not be stopped.

He spoke once more, in reply to her own words, "Worth does not appear every day," he paused, taking in her body once more, but this time looking for the physical attraction that he hoped for. It was there. She was a leen, well built and groomed creature. With a venomous scent that drove him wild. "but...." he paused again, nipping at her cheek before continuing. "I may have found what I was looking for." He would not accept rejection lightly. He was always a creature who pursued what he wanted to the bitter end. And in this moment, he wanted her. Nothing else seemed to matter.

FINISHED!!!

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:47 am
User ImageUser Image

Title: A new family adventure.

In thread RP between Estelle, Adyen and family (Astral and Etoile).

Estelle: *watches her baskets wiggle happily, hoping for them to hatch soon*

Astral: *sits beside her mother for a moment before standing up again and looking at the baskets*

Estelle: *sits proudly beside her baskets, cooing softly to them*

Astral: *Sees them as a fairy tale, little treasure chests that will open to reveal wonderous treasure*.... can I peek??

Ayden: *would love to have a bunch of girls...but would feel bad marrying them off* ='(

Estelle: *Doesn't care as long as they are healthy, but probably wouldn't let him marry them off XD due to her past.*

Etoile: *thwaks her sister with her tail* Don't do that! They could be like Pandora's box!!! O.O

Ayden: *nuzzle Estelle* 8D

Estelle: *Nuzzles with Ayden* With have three more beauties for our family....

Astral: *Resists but watches them closely* ....you sure??

Ayden: *grins and wiggles about like a puppy* I know!

Etoile: No! But do you want to risk it? *serious face*

Estelle: *licks the baskets and looks at her two girls* They grow up too fast!

Astral: *Considers and then nods in agreement* Best not risk it!

Basket: *wiggles next to its siblings*

Ayden: *lip quivers* Shhhh...they haven't grown at all...they're still little girls. *in denial*

Etoile: *nods* Right...but! We should guard them to keep any villains from opening them and unleashing horrible things on the world...just in case.

Estelle: *Shakes her head a little smiling but doesn't bother to correct him.* They will always be our little ones. *Nuzzles him once more softly and nips at his mane playfully.*

Astral: *watches the purple basket* Do.... you think it will look like me?? *looks at the one with big spots* ...or that one?? *looks at the swirly one* ...that ones totally mummy!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:03 am
User Image

Title: Curiousity can overwhelm you.

A PMed RP between Misti and Mulcifer (owned by IvoryRyu.20).

Mulcifer: Walked around he was haveing a decent day but not the best of days. His mother had tried to tell him something but he wasnt too interested in it and walked away. As he walked his tail swished with the beat of the land he walked in. Looking to the distance he wondered who would be out and about at this time of day.

-----

Misti: She woke up with the cherry blossoms falling upon her pelt, they were soft and gentle. The breeze that carried them echoed through the trees, rustling with the start of the autumn season. It was a beautiful sight. Yawning softly she stood to her feet, wings stretched out wide as the light peered through the canopy.

A clicking noise rumbled in her mouth as the dryness lingered, she was thirsty. Her ears twitched as the sound of running water reached them, how appitsing. Slowly she started to walk towards the thumbling river, she could hear the ringing and splashing as it hit the rocks and stumbled and thumbled ever forward. It wasn't long till she reached it, a shimmering blue orb of wonder. So delicate and sleek looking as the morning light shone upon it. Lowering her head she started to sip the refreshing liquid. As she drank she wandered what wonders today would bring.

-----

Mulcifer: Was stomping on through he was about to past a short stream. He steamed along just trying to enjoy the time to himself he was haveing. But the sound of the water intruiged him so he walked over. There he saw a mare a bueatifull mare he was taken aback and turned into the bushes. Mulcifer just watched her eyeing and wondering what the mare was like.

-----

Misti: After her long drink she raised her head softly, her luscious green locks already bouncing with such a simply movement, licking her lips she took the excess water droplets away. Presentable again. Satisified she lifted her head fully, her locks bouncing playfully around her as she went to turn. Misti was a trusting creature, and since she heard many noises in the forest she tended not to react to most of them these days. Except when it sounded like a creature was in trouble. Standing still she looked around, considering which way to go. Left lead to the fields that shone for miles past the edge of the forest, leafy green and matching her colouring so it was easy to hide and spend hours simply being lazy enjoying the sun. To the right was more of the forest, eventually reaching to the mountains foot. Grey and cold looking but great for looking for small creatures to befriend. Today she was in the mood for butterflies. "Left it is." She spoke with a softly musical voice, like the chirping of birds mixed with the sound of bells.

-----

Mulcifer: Looked at the mare she was obviously trusting but like a bueatyfull flower waiting in bloom he knew otherwise to trust her completely. As she was leaveing he walked to the edge of the river and took a drink. Then as he finished he asked himself "Do i follow her and see what she is doing or no?" He asked getting himself up and decideding to follow her. For he was curious as to where she was headed her bueaty had confused his mind and he wanted to just watch and folllow her out from the shadows. Before actually meeting her and talking with this bueatifull mare.

-----

Misti: With a cheerful tone in her step she turned left gracefully and follwed the stream knowing all too well that it would soon break away from the forest to reveal a magnificent field of green broken up by the dancing colours of flowers. It was a sight she enjoyed, for the butterflies floated and drifted playfully around without a care in the world. She started to hum, a melody she heard so long ago now that she knew not its name. "La la la laaaa la la la" As she moved her tail curls swayed and bounced, and the great locks that floated beside her face did the same, enchanting perhaps to those around.

It wasn't too long before she reached the clearing, it was just as she remembered, except today even as the sun shone the moon also glistened upon the world. A rare sight indeed, today would be a lucky day. She nodded, more to herself than about anything in particular before she spied her first butterfly and thundered forward after it. The colours fascinated her, this one was bright red with large black spots that looked strangely like eyes. How interesting.

She ran around the field, blending in with the grass but still standing out due to her size. She felt free.

-----

Mulcifer: Followed her along the butterflies flying by him as well he looked to them and glared at them with a ferocious look. They flew away almost instantly as he saw the mare in the clearing he wondered again why to himself the mare was confuzeing his sense of thought looking between her and the bright sun rise that was about to happen. He thought now would be a good time to get a kill and then come back to her but then he heard her gracefully flyinng with the wind. As he did he just kindave walked out to the open of the meadow and watched her.

-----

Misti: Still enjoying the comforting sun as it fell upon her pelt slowly started to sit in the field of green, the bristles of grass brushing against her softly as the breeze blew northly. It was certainly a refeshing day. Listening to the sounds around her she closed her eyes.

It took her awhile before she recognised the familar sound of hooves disturbing the grass, her eyes snapped open and looked in the direction of the noise to see a stallion lurking not too far away. Dispite this Misti was not afraid, she was used to people following her, and used to those around her simply carrying on with their normal day to day activities. How interesting he looked though, ceratinly their was some Kalona blood in him, based solely on his tail, yet the rest of him appeared to be the same as any regular soquili. She knew her own appearance was strange, large wings, and a golden unicorn horn shining from her forehead. Yet she was a gentle soul by nature. Her smile returned and her eyes softened as she watched the stranger, before she opened her mouth to speak in her song like voice, "Hello there. What a beautiful day we have today!"

----

Mulcifer: Eyed the mare and shook his head. "The day is alright i guess" he said with his tail stomping and eyeing the mare as he shook and walked closer to her and eyed her. "Your a strange but bueatifull mare i hardly see flowers like you that bloom around here. What is your name my lady." He asked as he shivered and watched her. "My name is Mulcifer I am the son of draco my insignafactent father and my careless but loveing mothers name is Lovebeam." He introduced himself and watched the air eyeing it.

----

Misti: She smiled at the stallion, he seemed a little strange and the tone in his voice told her instantly that he did not approve of his parents, I guess it was a sad fact that you could not pick your parents, but that was one aspect of her life she wished every day she could get back. For now her parents were dead, all that remained of her life was Nisroc her mate, she had been in an accident when she first arrived at the soquili lands which erased her memory, but Nisroc was patiently attempting to help her regain them. In truth she couldn't remember anything he told her of, but tried to imagine it anyways and remembered that as the memory he wanted her to know. Perhaps one day it would come back? Believing she had been in a world of her own for long enough she smiled once more and spoke, still lying amoung the flowing blades of grass. "My name is Misti." His compliment brought a soft blush to her cheeks. "I am not a flower.... but a mare of the butterfly variety." Her voice rang with enthusiasm, she loved butterflies.

....to be continued!

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:21 am
User Image

Title: Are you a cat or a mouse..... my dear prey??

This is a PMed RP between Kimi and Brisco (owned by Dragain).

HERE

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:04 am
User Image

Title: A stolen sword.... that makes Gishoni mad!

This is an RP between Gishoni (and Misha) with Carmine (owned by Nisshou Hakuyaiba ).

Carmine: As the sun sank below the horizon the clouded sky turned a brilliant red. The rain and thunder had stopped late in the afternoon but the skies still hadn't cleared. The less then perfect weather conditions hadn't concerned the pink maned mare in the least. During the rain she had sought out shelter and now that it had passed she soared through the crimson sky seeking out a suitable target.

Her father had taken off on a vacation without any explanation why. This was too good of an opportunity to miss. The lands were hers now and so was any treasure that lay out there. Her dark wings beat a few times before locking for a short glide. Her chocolate eyes scanned the ground below looking for any glint in the slowly fading light. Anything that glittered was worth something and she wanted it. She simply had to find it first.

----

Gishoni: It has been a long night and day, and Gishoni was still to sleep. For some reason he felt troubled by his nightmares and couldn't seem to bring himself to rest even for a moment. The thunderstorm that had raged during the day had only echoed his feelings and it was only when Misha had returned with a kill that his mood lifted a little. Strangely enough that was also when the rain and the storm started to vanish. How odd. Misha's kill had been small and pathetic really, but what more could he expect from such a tiny creature. As always she did the best she could, but still hungry he had gone on a blood rampage and killed several wolves and foxes to fill his thirst. Of course that left him dripping in the blood of his victums.

Shortly after his hunger had vanished he decided to fly to lake to take a bath, his wings struggled under the weight of his full stomach. on arrival he dropped Misha from his jaw so that she hit the floor with a thump and rolled down the incline into the lake first. "How is it?" He grunted through closed teeth, he was not really in the mood for a bath but needs called, it would not be good to simply smell of blood all evening you never knew whose attention you would attract.

Misha was used to being dropped, thrown and beaten up, so much so that every time they landed she simply braced herself for impact. The cooling liquid was nice on her fur after the roll, and it did not take her long to get her balance and swim to the shore once more. Gishoni often asked her questions of this nature, and she wondered if he actually planned everything he did? Experience however had taught her to not linger on her thoughts too much but to quickly answer him. "Its very nice master. Would you like me to help you remove your sword?" She already knew the answer 'yes and quickly' so as those exact words left the stallions lips she couldn't help but smile softly and run towards him to do her duty.

Lowering himself to the ground Gishoni waited for Misha to fumble with the strap to release it, his sword was very special to him and the thought of it rusting was simply not an option. "Stay with it." He ordered Misha as he made his way to the lake for his bath. First his front legs, the cooling liquid turning a soft pink colour as the blood droplets were removed from his form. Gently he loved himself into the glassy surface, sending ripples darting around him with a pool of pink spreading slowly. The ribbons floated with the movement of the water while the beads jingled and jangled, he would be glad for this bath to be over.

Knowing how important the sword was Misha pulled it with all her might towards a tree so that it would be easier to guard, the moons light reflected off it every now and then sending rays of colourful light darting and dancing around her. If she had not known better Misha would have paused to take in the delicate sight.

----

Carmine: As the mare glided over the main two-legger settlement she was beginning to wonder if she was going to find a target this night or not. She had been in the air for nearly an hour now and with the sun gone the temperature above the land had dropped dramatically. It would be summer when she touched down once more but in the night sky it felt like a miserable autumn night.

She grumbled a little to herself beating her wings quickly to both warm up and gain a bit more altitude. After another hour of searching she would call it quits for the night if she couldn't find anything. As she locked her wings once more for another long glide something below caught her eye.

Looking down she could see the lake only a few hundred feet below her. It glistened in the light of the moon but more then usual tonight. Something was inside of it, disrupting the usually calm surface making the water itself glitter like treasure. "Of all the stupid tricks..." She muttered unhappily thinking that this had been a false alarm. As she prepared to pull up and head to a new area something else shimmered.

Her eyes were drawn to it like a magpie. There was something shiny being pulled away from the water. "Well hello there." She cooed happily with a bit a laughter before shooting down to the earth in a steep dive. As she grew closer she could see that her treasure for the evening was some sort of weapon. She had no use for such a thing but it looked valuable and it was only being guarded by a wolf.

"Mind if I take that off your hands?" She asked with a smirk as she landed not bothering to fold her wings. As soon as she had the sword she would be taking off once more anyway.

----

Gishoni: Misha froze at the sight of the mare, not because she looked scarey but because she was not expecting her to her appear, she glanced at Gishoni for only a moment and tightened her grip around the sword. She growled, and turned her head back towards the mare, a scowl upon her face and she hoped her attitude told the stranger to leave her alone. "Never!" She barked. If needed she would fight for the sword, if she did allow it to leave her grip she was sure that Gishoni would punish her.

Gishoni continued to bath, the blood no longer clinging to his pelt but some still remained in strands of his hair. Perhaps lowering his head under the water was going to be the only way he would be rid of it. He hated water. Bracing himself he counted one-two-three in his head before plumiting under the water. It was refreshing to some degree but he still hated it, as the ripples of water flowed swiftly across his face and form on its way to the shore.

From the corner of her eye Misha noticed that Gishoni was gone, never a good sign. She growled again, snapping her jaw open and closed in an effort to intimidate the mare.

----

Carmine: Carmine had been more scared of fish then she was of this wolf. Right now it was standing between her and her treasure and that was never a good place to be. "What's a wolf need a sword for anyhow?" She asked herself taking a few steps closer not a bit worried by her snapping jaws.

"Too bad for ya lil wolf." She laughed as she spoke. "I don't take 'no' for an answer." With that she closed the remaining gap between them like lightning. Paying no mind to what the wolf was doing she seized the hilt of the sword between her teeth and beat her powerful wings quickly to achieve lift.

A wolf couldn't trail her in the air and if it was dumb enough to stay holding on to the sword then she would have one hell of a fall waiting for her. Killing wasn't really Carmine's style however so the wolf would be in luck if she had kept her hold. The winged mare wouldn't let her die.

----

Gishoni: Misha held on as tightly as she could, "Please don't Gishoni will get angry!" He voice was like a wail as the sword slipped from her tiny grasp. A yelp left her mouth, Gishoni was going to hurt her for this, she was sure of it, but there was no choice.

As the mare sped off into the night she tried to watch her direction as she stormed towards the lake, just in time to see Gishoni surface once more. She called as loud as she could to him. "Gishoni!! GISHONI!! The sword.... someone is trying to steal the sword!" The panic was clear with each word as she turned to watch the mare fly off once more with the precious item. If only she knew the rage of Gishoni before she stole it Misha was sure she would have thought twice.

Gishoni's ears twitched as he heard the silly creature he called 'familar', his name was far too over used for his liking that Gishoni grunted and growled as he turned his head to see what the problem was, he knew at least that Misha would have a good reason to disturb him. WHAT! He screamed in his head as he heard the rest, eyes instantly darted to the sky as he looked for the thief. He would make them pay. Thundering back towards the shore his body left a tidalwave in his wake, but he cared not for such things when he sword was getting futher and futher away from him. Obviously this creature knew not of him or he was sure they would have stayed away, his appearance alone was often enough to keep others at bay. His long, snap fangs protruded from his top jaw, the blood that had only moments before dripped down them was no cleaned away, all the easier to check he hit his mark.

As his front paws hit the ground he gave his whole body a quick shake sending water droplets splashing all around him, including all over Misha, before he spread his wings and took flight. Using all of his strength he raced as fast as he could towards his target. She was fast, but he could only hope that he would be faster, his size being a clear advantage.

Before long she was close but still just out of reach, " A mare?!" He spat, wondering how Misha had been forced to give up the sword to such an unworthy form. She looked ordinary to Gishoni, but like all of the wind breed he found he had very little interest towards them, favouring the Kalona. He grunted, spitting to the ground once more in fury, his red eyes glowing in the dark night sky like two evil orbs of hatred. "You have one chance..." he spoke with a deep voice directed at the mare, "...to give that back!" He would give her a chance, although a part of him wished for a hunt.

----

Carmine: She counted her fortunes that the wolf had let go and while she didn't know who Gishoni was she didn't particularly care. What would a wolf need a sword for anyway?

Once she was high in the air she felt that she was in the clear. Could things get any better? Her dad was off somewhere, her mom had vanished, the world was hers and now she had a new sword to celebrate. Still clutching the prize in her mouth she tucked her wings slightly and did a small victory spin in the air.

Her joy was short lived however as a gruff voice reached her ears. She nearly dropped the sword in shock upon hearing it but recovered quickly. She turned her head to glance over her shoulder to figure out who had tailed her. She cursed under her breath at the sight. It sure as hell wasn't a wolf. Why she had ever assumed the swords owner had been wolves she didn't know. A demon. The sword belonged to a fiery eyed, spotted demon and he wanted it back.

She gulped but made no move to return what she had stolen. What kind of thief would she be if she backed down every time someone wanted their stuff back? Her pride was on the line here, as was her life probably, but she trusted her wings. She could out maneuver him...she hoped.

"Sorry honey, but I kinda like it...it's shiny ya know?" She said sweetly past the hilt before taking in a deep breath to prepare herself for what was going to come. "Toodles!" Like a falcon she dove towards the earth to gain speed and make her get away. It had been a while since she'd had a thrill like this. Hopefully it was good for the soul.

----

Gishoni:

......to be continued!!

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:13 am
User Image

Title: The last of the Unicorns..... a fairytale Astral style.

This is a PMed RP between Astral and Galahad (owned by Uta).

Astral: Astral woke suddenly, something seemed to be stirring in the night. Blinking her eyes she tried to adjust to the light, it was likely just her fathers lobster checking up on her as he oftened did, afterall as far as Ayden was concerned she would always be his little girl. Strange.

Yawning softly she stood to her feet, her legs felt heavy and stiff after the long walk she had taken the day before. It had been so pleasent. She watched as the magical creatures of the world went around their daily business, and had even stayed up late to watch as the fairies glowed and danced around her. That was just her way, to see the magic in everyone and everything and with another yawn she wondered what wonders today would bring forth. Perhaps she could play the damsil in distress, or maybe she could go and find the great wishing tree of the forest, or maybe she would meet the last of the unicorns? She giggled to herself, her imagination was already running away from her.

Fully awake now, but with an empty stomach she headed North towards her faviourite berry bush, it was near a small lake with a fallen log and seemed to twinkle in the morning light. It was the first place she could ever remember after breaking free from her basket, that and her bright eyed sister of much light shades than herself.

Astral loved her family very much, her fathers stories, her mothers kindness, her similarities with her sister Etoile.... she even loved her fathers lobster. Nothing would change that she thought as she continued to walk through the thick green forest. All around her it seemed the small creatures were starting to wake, birds in their nests and foxes from their dens. She would come and watch them all later.

Her stomach growled. Speeding up she began to trott towards her special place in the forest, the sooner she ate the sooner todays adventure could begin.

----

Galahad: The white stallion had yet to reunite with his mentor. Though he did miss the company of the compassionate angeni, he also understood that she was on some sort of personal business. Exactly what that entailed, the unicorn did not know, nor had he asked. But she had promised to seek him out once everything had passed; so she had given him a blessing and told him that the world was his to enjoy and pursue; he wasn't to work himself to death, which he hadn't, but she had also made it clear he was to enjoy himself as well.

Though they frequently walked a dangerous path, healing the wounds of the hurt, the damned and suffering those spirits that had soured that didn't mean he couldn't also find happiness and peace. Life was meant to be lived, and while it was Kaiya's innate duty to seek out the wretched, the stallion only did so by choice.

As it was, Galahad could say he was enjoying the down time, even if he occasionally felt guilty about it. Though he sought out to help those in need, and he spread his word of love, peace, and harmony the green eyed male had found his days to be listless. He was accustomed to healing his mentor, of facing some of the darkest evils and hearts out there. . . . but it was one thing to face skinwalkers with an angeni; quite another to seek them out by himself.

Yes, no matter how he yearned, he would never be as strong as Kaiya. But that didn't mean he was completely helpless, no! His father's training and his mothers healing had taught him well; quite self-reliant, there wasn't much he feared nor path too long for him to journey. Still, just because he could take care of himself, didn't mean he enjoyed being alone. Galahad was quite the social stallion, and had always lived with company near at hand; from his foal hood within Islagiatt, training under his father and playing with his brother to giving up his home to travel with Kaiya. This was the first time in his life, with any great length, that Galaahd was actually well and truly alone.

No, he didn't like it, but such was what the spirits commanded. For now, at any rate.

Always an early riser, the white coated stallion had made his way down to a small lake. It was quiet, the morning mist still skirting the top of the cool waters while the sunrise slowly brightened the surrounding area. A lovely little spot, if he did think so himself, and a good place to begin his morning. Trotting up to the waters edge, Galahad gave his long mane a shake over one side of his neck, before lowering his head to drink. He was in no rush to start out the morning, and though he had no destination in mind, he figured the spirits would guide him to where he was needed most.

For now though, peace seemed to be the order of the day.

----

Astral: Happily Astral continued onwards, head held high and tail wagging from side to side carelessly. She loved the mornings and as she came ever closer to her goal began to hum a tune her mother had taught her as a child. "La lala la la la laaaaaaaaaaaa LA lala la la la lalala-la-la!" Her stomach groaned and grumbled as the breeze carried the faint smell of berries, so consumed by her hunger she cared not for the unknown smell that also drifted towards her. Too trusting perhaps.

Yet as she finally reached the clearing that broke into the view of the lake, with its twinkling water and fallen log her eyes first fell upon another. A white stallion, with.... could it be? A UNICORN! Her heart fluttered fast within her chest as she took in the beautiful view before her, it was the last of the unicorns. She had never seen one before and from her Fathers tales she knew that they were a rare sight to behold. Yet here, standing in her faviourite spot, drinking from the same lake she hoped to was the very creature she believed to be extinct. This was turning out to be a magical day indeed, she thought as she half stumbled forward. Eyes darting to the ground, and a soft pink flush filling her cheeks. How could she be so clumsy infront of such an elegant creature?

Slower this time she walked towards the lake, one hoof in front of the other, again and again, eyes so focused on teh ground that she nearly didn't notice how close to the waters edge she was as the ripples from frogs or insects sent splashes of water around her hooves soaking her ankles. She gave up. All she had hoped for was to get a better view of the unicorn but it seemed fate was against her, lowering her head, defeated, she sipped the water quickly and planned her escape. She would turn and run, thats would be best, it was unlikely that he had even noticed her with her dark nightly colours in the morning sun. She would simply have to find food later.

At least she had one hell of a story to tell Etoile. She had seen a Unicorn!

----

Galahad:

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas