Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Everette's Quest for Coco (GOAL ACHIEVED!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:31 am
Not really. Cali. time would put the item release at 1. Coupled with the fact of other time zones besides the North American Time zones. (the -4 to - cool
My college doesn't get out early... must not happen in Minnesota.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:55 am
LOL sorry.

Yeah, but it's about the time school age is getting home. I mean alot of people on here go to some kind of school, I'd imagine especially of the younger set.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:02 pm
Yeah well, most of the younger people don't understand the full weight of buying evolving items with money.
Living at home with your parents and going to high school, middleschool, or junior high usually, even with a job, don't completely get he value of the dollar.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:12 pm
Yeah, exactly. We only buy with gaia gold not money. We don't use real money.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:17 pm
well, not exactly what I meant.
I meant that they don't understand how much money the gaia cash really is. I do buy a cash card every once and awhile, but it's quite rare, and usually I don't have the money for it when i really want it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:38 pm
Yeah, I see what you mean now. I mean if you're going to use actual gaia cash, you got to be serious about that stuff and it's worth.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:46 pm
Right. I bet a bunch of the people who use gaia cash get it paid for by their parents, or by their allowance.
Most of them probably don't know the price of college books, or an apartment, (or buying food to eat for the week)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:00 pm
Seriously!

I mean we are below the poverty level for one person and there's two of us. My sister's fiance makes what we do in a year (without taxes) in a month and a half clear. But we do good, I mean we do what we want and we have a bit left over.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:06 pm
I'm doing college full time right now.
But next year, I'll probably pick up a job as well. I'm trying to keep the first two years of college as just college.
I don't have money to spend for all those cash cards that I want, I can maybe get a 10 every month, or a 25 ever two months. I do like eating is the thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:57 pm
Yeah, we've been married two months and one day ^-^ and we are full time college seniors (English degrees). So we are low income.

Yes, eating is VERY good.

Sorry, they evolved and I got lost LOL  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:02 pm
I follow, I checked he ones that were in my inventory and left it at that. (I should check into some of the other ones, see if there's enough that I want to buy now that there are new forms though.)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:07 pm
Well, I was checking for dropping in prices then my computer got slow...a vicious cycle!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:00 pm
6_^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:54 pm
Yes, well, most of the time for the cycles of prices is that they have a set price that is quickly determined, and the prices fluctuate based on each evolution, followed by an increase in the items cost when it finally evolves, but decreases after that because there are no more surprises. (unless the item has decent forms in all stages like the Inari's Bead.)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:37 pm
Yeah, that one's going to be a pain to get. But I got Coocoon today! And I achieved my two week goal on this account! Hehe1  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff